Looking for friends for our 7 year-old son in Koh Samui

Kids will make their own friends soon enough.

They certaintly will withing the school walls. The problem is there are no kids in the place where we live. Its a small viladge Chaweng Pattana there are only toddlers. We have been on the beach but there weren't children either. Maybe we just dont know the right place. We used to live in Pataya in a huge condo and we were surrounded by kids all ages. But here is a kind of a problem. Where do you spend free time with your kids after school?

Hi,

Would your son be interested in practising any self defense sport ?

I was in Samui last month, and noticed many kids, foreigners, attending courses at some sport room located on Big C's Parking ( on the right side). Some of these kids go eating wearing white kimonos at Big C's food court after fighting!

• Like 1

Hi,

Would your son be interested in practising any self defense sport ?

I was in Samui last month, and noticed many kids, foreigners, attending courses at some sport room located on Big C's Parking ( on the right side). Some of these kids go eating wearing white kimonos at Big C's food court after fighting!

There are numerous Taekwondo Dojangs on Samui.

Agree, good activity.

And they are wearing dobok,. kimonos is something girls wear in Japan.

• Like 2

Does your son like to play football? If so go to the Samui Arena and enrol him in one of the after school football coaching courses. He will make a lot of friends through that.

I think he does. The weathere in Moscow is just terrible. He used to play chess becouse of either the snow or the rain.

Edited by marseniy