Want to sell everything, been in thailand 14 years

aquadreams

It isn't auctioning as you asked for but you could try putting items for sale on the notice boards at Villa Market. The one at Sukhumvit 33 always seems to have a fairly full board but I haven't been there for a while. I assume it is still there.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is getting quit stupid. May as well close the thread. I just wanted to know where is a good place to liquidate all of my stuff. It is mostly expensive things and high quality, some are antiques. Nevermind, I'll figure it out somewhere else...

The stupid part is you did not answer any questions

There are potential buyers asking on this thread what you have but you declined to answer

Eeehhh....I wonder how you came to this conclusion....?

OP neither asked for an evaluation of his stuff nor wanted to flog it here, did he? I got the impression he wondered if there was a place or a common method for selling stuff in Bangkok where he apparently live.

How come you think OP is obliged to answer questions regarding the items he want to sell? I agree with OP, posters here have an annoying habit of focusing on irrelevancies.

My take on this: evaluate the shipping option.

It is getting quit stupid. May as well close the thread. I just wanted to know where is a good place to liquidate all of my stuff. It is mostly expensive things and high quality, some are antiques. Nevermind, I'll figure it out somewhere else...

This is the place to make your grey matter work.

Ask a question, you sure do get answers.

Relevancy? That's immaterial.

3 pages of replies to a newbie troll member with 7 posts who won't answer any material questions.

Is TV going for a new low in threads, or a new high in boredom?

How do you decide who is a troll? What are the qualifications?

3 pages of replies to a newbie troll member with 7 posts who won't answer any material questions.

How do you decide who is a troll?

What are the qualifications you specify?

How do you decide who is a troll?

What are the qualifications you specify?

At your service 24/7/365thumbsup.gif

post-137512-0-05637900-1383746055_thumb.

• Like 2

Secondhand items fetch very little here. Organise you own garage sale with as much local advertising as you can muster, but at least list your major items for sale if you are seeking advice on TVF ! How can we help if we don't have a clue what you are attempting to sell.? Your timeframe would also help!

aquadreams

7 posts

Posted 2013-11-05 13:48:44

Does anyone know of any auction places that buy everything, IF I am interested in selling everything. I have a lot of things, worth well over 1 milion baht.

IF.................

Following this thread OP not yet seems to be eager to sell.

IMHO OP Might be happy with some help and post trauma antidepressants

OR it is a troll.