Smooth as Silk?

dfew

Just called Thai ROP to change a flight, no problem. Paying of course but no problem.

Asked to then put in a request for a long leg seat ( their words ) as I always do prior to departure and told system is broke. Meaning that no longer can you request a long leg/emergency exit seat because the system has been upgraded and you can only request normal seats.. Apparently there are a lot of cases of people complaining but to what good? anyone ever listen? so now have to turn up hours in advance with my Gold card and hope and plead for a seat that I can fit on.

Smooth as silk? Rubbish

• Like 1

I thought most airlines were only allocating exit row seats on check in these days - those ones who are not actively selling them that is!

Most are and if you ask for an exit seat, don't make up some story about having a bad leg or anything. People who are handicapped in any way will not be given an exit seat, as they could be an obstruction in the event of an emergency evacuation. Just wear your high heels and go for the height / long legs reason. wink.png