Laundry Thonglor (kilogram)?

brightlights

Yes this charge per item thing is nonsense especially when they just chuck all your stuff with everyone elses in the washing machine.

It costs me 300-400B a week to get my laundry done because of this per item system but it's the same at all the places I've tried in my area (not Thong Lor).

It used to cost me 100B in Banglumpoo.

I used to use a place near the Sukhumvit end of Thonglor. There is a little side soi between the flower shops on the left hand side if heading towards Sukhumvit, the small shophouse launderette is 10 meters or so inside the side soi on the right. Not been there in about 3 years though as I found myself a girlfriend to operate the washer and drier in my condo. I can't remeber if it was per kilo or item, but they always seamed reasonably priced.

I used to use a place near the Sukhumvit end of Thonglor. There is a little side soi between the flower shops on the left hand side if heading towards Sukhumvit, the small shophouse launderette is 10 meters or so inside the side soi on the right. Not been there in about 3 years though as I found myself a girlfriend to operate the washer and drier in my condo. I can't remeber if it was per kilo or item, but they always seamed reasonably priced.

I can confirm the place! Walk as far in as you can on that small soi and on the right hand side is a perfect little laundry with reasonable prices! Its not per kilo but they looked at my big plastic bag and made a good set price.

Thanks! Problem solved!