So Where Is The Best Massage On Phuket?

dive_mistress

After the restaraunt thread I was wondering where people go to get massages, as there are always many complaints by farangs as well. I only mean a non sexual massage and dont want to hear where you go to get a happy ending. yawn yawn.

My favorite place is in Kata, Sawadee Massage a few meters north of the kata Post office. SUper Clean! the Manager speaks Great English, the girls give a good firm massage!! Ive been going for 2 years. I am quite particular about massage as well. Also food massage is only 200 baht and after 10 times ( i go once a week) I get one free.

However the other day i walked into a little convience store that had a massage/manicure/pedicaure place connected. They tried to give this tourist a pedicure on one foot while massaging the other foot!!haha Oh relaxing. IT took her a while to get the point across that she couldnt enjoy the massge while they were doing the pedicure at the same time. THey kept telling her "NO problem".clueless.

I can recommend O.P. Thai Massage down the soi beside "Good Seafood" on Rat-U-Thit. Great oil massages.

The Metropole Hotel in Phuket Town also has excellent massages, and very reasonably priced too.

Whats a food massage? sounds messy. :o

There is a new little shop near soi sea pearl called Bali Hai. They have the best masseuses in Patong. The have a varied menu unlike the other clip joints which abound. Clean and very friendly and reasonable.

Perhaps even a "difficult" customer like the "mistress" might find what she wants there!

Everyone I know who goes there is very satisfied.

It's nice to go and get a massage at a local place, but they tend to be much of a jerk off factory and how nice is it to be the next customer after a tsunami spill on the bed?

Have you tried one of the more expensive spas around? I have tried some and they are great and very relaxing, prices from 800 for a massage and up to 9000 for a full threatment.

I love Sunnee's Place at Chalong. Go to Chalong roundabout, heading south, and turn left towards Chalong Pier and it's on the left hand side. It's a large garden with a wonderful steam room - used to be 40 baht - and open air massage in the garden. You can lounge on bamboo beds and order food and drinks there. It's very popular with local Thais and farangs.

It's nice to go and get a massage at a local place, but they tend to be much of a jerk off factory and how nice is it to be the next customer after a tsunami spill on the bed?

Have you tried one of the more expensive spas around? I have tried some and they are great and very relaxing, prices from 800 for a massage and up to 9000 for a full threatment.

Who are you master Chief? :D Weird comments I must say.... there are many decent legitimate massage businesses on the island. I have tried both the "backyard" operations and the "more expensive" spas. For value of money, I stick to the "no frills" places and usually have a great therapeutic Thai massage. eg. Poo's Palm at Chalong, Boss at Nai Harn and Gaiee's - also at Nai Harn- for 200-250bt for Thai massage (and only massage).

You say that you pay 9000 "for a full treatment" - what exactly do you get for this exorbitant sum? :o

I find most of the massage places will go the naughty route if you let them... hence the constant push for the oil massage.

If I go for a massage funny enough all I want is a massage.

I found it rather amusing when I take my gf with me - his/her massages right next to one another. (one small lady making another small lady into a pretzel)

But i cant imagine they are any better trained at a more expensive place. I like my place cause if I say

More here and less here she listens. Most places though the girls have a routine, not like they are reall feeling around for tense spots.

I will certainly try some of the suggestions!!! I know where most of them are.

But i cant imagine they are any better trained at a more expensive place. I like my place cause if I say

More here and less here she listens. Most places though the girls have a routine, not like they are reall feeling around for tense spots.

I will certainly try some of the suggestions!!! I know where most of them are.

Try Bali Hai. They also do the best bikini waxing in Thailand. :o

Try Bali Hai. They also do the best bikini waxing in Thailand. :o

Gotta get me one of those!

It's actually fun. Stings a little in the process but you are really one smooth mofo afterwards. :D

Edited by kasi

yeah bali hai is a very descent place, nice front and they have some good looking girls there, but they are also of the tsunami oriented final.

Will try the bikini wax as a bloke. maybe a precutting should be of advise.

Yea like most places they will try you on for a happy finish(girls will be girls!). But it's also a great place for a good strong thai or oil massage(in fact it's the only place I've been were they can actually give a real good swedish oil massage). If you clearly just want a good massage they are quite accommodating for very good massages. They also are one of the few places that caters to couples and women. I spoke with the owner once and he revealed that 40% of his customers are women. He's doing something right!

Edited by kasi

There is a great little place not far from the new Rolly Tasker workshop off Chao Fah Road West. Turn down the side road at Rolly, it is about 300 metres down on the left. From Rolly go past The Cannacea Spa on the left, past Island Spa on the right and look for four shops on the left set back from the road, there is a tall amateur radio mast behind them. The massage shop has a picture of a man with the nervous system showing on it.

There are about three men and three women working there. All are blind or partially sighted. The men in particular are very good. I think they have all been through a Royally sponsored course to learn what they do. This is a straight massage and theraputic rather than relaxing. If you have some knots that need sorting out then go here. They charge 200B (I think) for 2 hours. It is the only place my wife and I go for a massage.

They will go as easy or as hard as you ask. Tell them what ails you before they start and they will concentrate on that.

El Pee

yeah bali hai is a very discent place, nice front and they have some good looking girls there, but they are also of the tsunami oriented final.

Will try the bikini wax as a bloke. maybe a precutting should be of advise.

WHat does "tsunami oriented final" I certainly dont want some girl giving me an oil massage if she has just given some nasty sex-pat or sex-toursist a happy ending. :o:D:D

I really dont think the men could handle the "little sting" the comes with having a good thourough (sp?) waxing!!!!!! But appreciate the tips. Bali Hai, It has a yellow sign, right on 200 Pee Road?

WHat does "tsunami oriented final" I certainly dont want some girl giving me an oil massage if she has just given some nasty sex-pat or sex-toursist a happy ending. :D:D:D

Interesting opinion, are you celibate?

I really dont think the men could handle the "little sting" the comes with having a good thourough (sp?) waxing!!!!!! But appreciate the tips. Bali Hai, It has a yellow sign, right on 200 Pee Road?

My! our mistress princess is full of interesting opinions and generalizations! :o

WHat does "tsunami oriented final" I certainly dont want some girl giving me an oil massage if she has just given some nasty sex-pat or sex-toursist a happy ending. :D:D:D

Interesting opinion, are you celibate?

My! our mistress princess is full of interesting opinions and generalizations! :o

No I am not celibate. WHy? Because I prefer that my masseus does not have some strange residue on her hands from the genitals of Patongs finest? :D Even as a man going to get a happy ending does the thought not occur him?

So is there any guys in this thread who have had a wax? Khun Kasi, are you up to the challenge of laying on your back with y our legs spread open and someone spreading hot wax close to your most delicate bits , (Hoping that she has checked to make sure it is not TOO hot) in a very non sexual non erotic way , and then just Ripping all the hair OUT!!! :D OVER AND OVER AGAIN ? :D ANd then getting the strays with some pointy tweezers? Thats what WE women PAY For when we go to the salon. seems so unjust. :D

Please post the PHOTOS if you do try it :D

Edited by dive_mistress

So is there any guys in this thread who have had a wax? Khun Kasi, are you up to the challenge of laying on your back with y our legs spread open and someone spreading hot wax close to your most delicate bits , (Hoping that she has checked to make sure it is not TOO hot) in a very non sexual non erotic way , and then just Ripping all the hair OUT!!! :D OVER AND OVER AGAIN ? :D ANd then getting the strays with some pointy tweezers? Thats what WE women PAY For when we go to the salon. seems so unjust. :D

if you pay for the wax and the several beers after for the recovery process... i could be tempted to have a go :D

Actually.. second thoughts... :o

jeez wolfie, was gonna take you up on that too.....

Ha! i reconsidered when i remembered its a bloody jungle down there!

Im game for a laugh, but i fear thats gunna hurt tooooooooooo much

For an experience I don't think you can beat the Hideaway Spa at Laguna. Too expensive for a regular massage but wonderful for every now and again. The full massage involves several different types and lasts about 4 hours. Mrs Sadman and I like to go there once in a while and get done (as it were) side by side, so it's a real social occasion.

No I am not celibate. WHy? Because I prefer that my masseus does not have some strange residue on her hands from the genitals of Patongs finest? :D Even as a man going to get a happy ending does the thought not occur him?

Because you intimate the idea that sex is dirty and nasty!

BTW last time I checked thai ladies are familiar with the use of soap and water! In fact thai women are well known for their fastidious cleanliness. Unlike many of their western counterparts. The notion of "dirty sex" lies entirely between your ears and amongst some dirty smelly western skanks

I tried the bikini waxing once. Like I said it stings a bit. I got over it pretty quick.

I prefer to shave. Personally I like a hairy woman sometimes. :o

Weeeeeeeell... excuse me for butting in, but if anyone is into foot masage aka Reflexology (the traditional therapeutic kind) I personally can commend Kaseam's at Rawai. This practice is highly professional and all those I have recommended go there are very impressed.

Turn right at Nikita Bar on the Rawai beach road - the shop is about 50 metres on the left (just past the huge rubbish pile that seems to be growing by the day - hullo Rawai OrBorTor :o )

One hour Chinese reflexology in spotless air conditioned clinic is a mere 200 baht... and you are guaranteed an amazing out-of- body experience! (unless of course you are horribly out of condition- then it's gonna huuuuurt :D

BTW last time I checked thai ladies are familiar with the use of soap and water! In fact thai women are well known for their fastidious cleanliness. Unlike many of their western counterparts. The notion of "dirty sex" lies entirely between your ears and amongst some dirty smelly western skanks

I tried the bikini waxing once. Like I said it stings a bit. I got over it pretty quick.

I never intimated that sex is dirty and nasty. I intimated that the majority (no not ALL) of the men in patong are dirty and nasty and I wouldnt want to be directly in contact with any of the bodly fluids, or some residue as I to am fastidious about cleaniness, unlike those dirty nasty guys i have seen in Patong , (all of thailand really) for the last 6 years! EVen if it was the HOTTEST Patong Beach boy (and they are HOT and clean looking) I wouldnt want to have the same masseus. Obviously SOME PEOPLE are not so fastidious about the cleaniness of others.

khall, thanks for the tip about the reflexology. Sounds like a secret in Rawai, just what I was looking for. As it stands now Bali, INdonesia has the best foot massages ever, and a lot of the places are genuine massage places with sexualizing it.

I echo the earlier sentiment about OP Massage. Great straight massage place. There is a girl there named Naan who is great. Another girl name Pam is great fun too. Really friendly!

On the other side of the soi is the C&N massage. There is a girl over there named Aommie who is STRONG! Gives a great massage for a pompuey guy like me....

Neither joint has ever offered the happy ending monkey business and I have used their services repeatedly.

• 5 weeks later...
Weeeeeeeell... excuse me for butting in, but if anyone is into foot masage aka Reflexology (the traditional therapeutic kind) I personally can commend Kaseam's at Rawai. This practice is highly professional and all those I have recommended go there are very impressed.

Turn right at Nikita Bar on the Rawai beach road - the shop is about 50 metres on the left (just past the huge rubbish pile that seems to be growing by the day - hullo Rawai OrBorTor :o )

One hour Chinese reflexology in spotless air conditioned clinic is a mere 200 baht... and you are guaranteed an amazing out-of- body experience! (unless of course you are horribly out of condition- then it's gonna huuuuurt :D

Khall!!! Thank you Thank you for this recomendation!! I went there the first time and thought it was good, good enough to go back and the 2nd time I had Elle, the owner as my reflexologist!!! AMAZING exactly what I was looking for!! I only had foot but cant wait to go back for a 2 hour! 2 hour foot and oil is 500 and that is also a good price!

She didnt just stick to a routine and told me if I Come back she will workon the knots in my shoulders. Sounds funny on paper but I am so used to the masseuses just doing a routine and not deviating from it.

She had chinese teachers in Bangkok and studied real reflexology, not like all the othr places where the girls have been trained only at Wat Po.

Thank you again!!! :D

I never intimated that sex is dirty and nasty. I intimated that the majority (no not ALL) of the men in patong are dirty and nasty and I wouldnt want to be directly in contact with any of the bodly fluids, or some residue as I to am fastidious about cleaniness, unlike those dirty nasty guys i have seen in Patong , (all of thailand really) for the last 6 years! EVen if it was the HOTTEST Patong Beach boy (and they are HOT and clean looking) I wouldnt want to have the same masseus. Obviously SOME PEOPLE are not so fastidious about the cleaniness of others.

khall, thanks for the tip about the reflexology. Sounds like a secret in Rawai, just what I was looking for. As it stands now Bali, INdonesia has the best foot massages ever, and a lot of the places are genuine massage places with sexualizing it.

WOW how's that for sweeping stereotyping! Glad I don't do that ... if I did i'd be as sad as the bigots :D