Six Democrat MPs, including Suthep, to resign

webfact

Suthep and his 8 mates resigned as MPs and he issued a plan of civil disobedience and support for the anti-government supporters to follow.

The main point was the idea of a 3-day national strike from 13-15 November, which he said should include teachers, secondary, primary and kindergarten students. I'm not sure if the kindergarten students will understand or not. biggrin.png

He also told everyone to fly their kites ... oops ... Thai flags and blow whistles at Yingluck and members of the government.

There are now some mad people in fancy dress from Silapakorn University on stage announcing their support for the 3-day strike. They are a mix of balanced speakers and people who appear to be possessed by ghosts or drugs!

Interesting days ahead.

I think we'll also close the company or at least reduce the service.....

But yes the comment for the "kindergarten students" is funny...maybe wrong translated? Or it makes sense in Thai?

Suthep and his 8 mates resigned as MPs and he issued a plan of civil disobedience and support for the anti-government supporters to follow.

The main point was the idea of a 3-day national strike from 13-15 November, which he said should include teachers, secondary, primary and kindergarten students. I'm not sure if the kindergarten students will understand or not. biggrin.png

He also told everyone to fly their kites ... oops ... Thai flags and blow whistles at Yingluck and members of the government.

There are now some mad people in fancy dress from Silapakorn University on stage announcing their support for the 3-day strike. They are a mix of balanced speakers and people who appear to be possessed by ghosts or drugs!

Interesting days ahead.

I think we'll also close the company or at least reduce the service.....

But yes the comment for the "kindergarten students" is funny...maybe wrong translated? Or it makes sense in Thai?

In fairness to Suthep, I heard him talking about the kindergarten students, not addressing them directly.

The reds on Asia Update are making a big deal about there being a protest group of 20,000 at Rajadamnoen, but they have 100,000, 1 million, 10 million, 10 billion people!! So obviously, they are hoping to fight the usual Thai way ... 5 against 1 ... nothing new there.

Stick them all in a room ... red, yellow, pink, orange, black and rainbow shirts and ask them to change a lightbulb. It will take them another 10 years to work it out.

• Like 1