Art Cafe - Mahidol Road

iainiain101

I have just had a good 'brunch' at the new branch of the 'Art Cafe' in the Star Avenue development behind the new McDonalds on Mahidol Road.

Apparently they opened a couple of days ago and offer Thai, Italian and Mexican food from 9am to 9pm.

I have no relationship with them, though did eat in the Thapae Gate branch 5 years ago!

It is just nice to see an 'in town' type restaurant on a ring road with easy access and parking.

Iain

ps. cant comment on the pizza, will let my kids decide on that one, though did enjoy the pasta.

always enjoyed there food,when they were at thapa gate but did find them a tad bit expensive,but lots of choices.

Art Cafe's sister restaurant ,Hide away cafe,south of Airport Plaza, off Hang Dong Road, has basically the same menu but we have found better presentation,quality and lovely staff.Its really delightful to sit in their garden. Bonus is you can also buy a range of Dao Cheeso products and bakery items plus a whole load of other goodies. Not open at night or Sundays though, parking is easy

• Like 1