breeding crayfish

crayfish

Hi,

I have been reading this thread over the last year or so. Very interesting! My wife and I are just finishing building a house out in Doi Saket, Chiang Mai and will be moving in over the next couple of weeks. We have two ponds, one rather large and one smaller. The attached pic shows our smaller pond. I am wondering if that could be used to grow the red claws? I am not interested in a commercial enterprise. It would be just for food and fun.

Water level is a bit low this year. In the next few weeks I am going to pump it dry and get rid of the various catfish and snake head. Any advice as to what I might need to do to prepare this pond to raise red claws, and how to get started in general? Or if this pond isn't the right kind of environment, that would be good to know too. post-102767-0-72487900-1422241704_thumb.

Thanks!

Hi ecline

You ask for advice on your pond. I can't give hands on advice as I haven't kept reds in a pond but I will be doing so in the near future. However I can see a few problems you will face with the pond you have.

1. you need to put a wall around the pond to stop the redclaws from getting out, they are good climbers and can walk a long way. The wall will also stop predators from getting in, such as catfish, water rats, snakes etc. The wall only needs to be about half a meter high. Depending on the location of the pond to your house, you may need to protect against poachers.

2. Do you have a regular water supply to the pond. You will loose water through evaporation and seepage through the ground. If you are going to empty the pond I recommend lining it with clay, allowing it to dry and cover the clay with 4 inches of soil. The clay will seal the pond from leaking. You will loose a lot of water through evaporation so covering the pond with a roof will reduce evaporation a lot and also keep the sunlight off the water preventing algae growth and turning the water green.

3. How deep is the pond? Ideally it should be between 2 and 3 meters. If it is less than 2 meters you will have problems with birds taking the reds. Before you refill the pond make a lot of shelters on the pond floor for the reds to hide in, this they need as protection against birds and to hide after moulting.

4. I have never been to Chiang Mai but I imagine it gets very cold in winter. A guy from Chiang Rai posted on this thread last year. He bought redclaws and they all died from the cold. Redclaws can tolerate temperatures down to 10 degrees celcius, below that you will loose them. Also temperatures exceeding 34 degrees celcius. without a cover over the pond you risk the water getting too hot.

5. When I get started I am going to incorporate a bio filter in the system. Although it is not necessary it will keep the water clean and provide oxygen to the pond.

6. Give some thought to heavy rainfall, which will flood the pond. You can design an overflow system and run the excess water off.Also be careful that water from the rice fields does not flood into the pond as reds are not tolerant to chemicals such as fertilizer and insecticides

7 When you have drained the pond make a sump in the middle so you can drain the water out completely..

I hope I am not putting you off getting started. You have a nice size pond and can keep a few thousand reds in it but I can see you need to make some investment to make it work. If you set it up properly from the start you will have little maintenance work.

Please keep me informed of your progress, I am very interested in what you are doing.

If there is anything else i can think of I will post it.

Regards

Crayfish

Hi Crayfish,

Thanks for the info.

1) Not sure I want to build a wall, although I certainly can if really no other way to solve the climbing problem. Can something be done with netting, or is that too much of a hassle? Our house is only 25 meters away from the pond, so hopefully poaching won't be a huge problem.

2) We have plenty of water, city prapa and we will drill a well later this year. I am thinking about buying bentonite and sealing both of our ponds this year before the rains come. That will probably be the first thing I do after we move in. The pond is in shade during the hottest part of the day. There are two huge trees on the western bank. But we could still put some kind of cover over it, even if it was just some shade cloth.

3) When the pond is full it's just over two meters deep.

4) Cold temperatures should not be a problem as we live on the valley floor, not up in the mountains

5) Interesting. I hadn't thought about that, but searching Google it seems there are a number of interesting possibilities.

6) We have a simple overflow system already. I am not sure that I can absolutely prevent water from the rice paddy getting into the pond during a heavy rainy season. I will have to think about that one. I guess building a wall would help with that too.

7) Makes sense

Nope, you haven't put me off getting started. We will for sure raise fish in the bigger pond, so we have to do a bunch of work on the ponds anyway, whatever we put in them. I will first drain and seal them. Now just have to get a hold of some bentonite. I will post back to this thread as things progress. Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hello

thanks, CrayFish for starting the thread and all the info

I am hooked after reading all the posts.

I am a newbie

I am getting ready to order some red claw

On post #199, you said that

"If anyone is interested I will give details and pics of how to make food for crays, I also feed my tilapia fish with the same food."

yes, I am very interested in learning how to make my own feed for them.

Please show me how to do that

regards

Hi Redyabbies. I will be making food for the crays this weekend so will take some pics and post next week.

basically it is made from diced vegetables, including the stems. They are dropped in boiling water and boiled for about 1 minute. The heat is then switched off and a lid put on untill the water goes warm. At this point you will see veg oil floating on the water, this needs to be scooped out and discarded. This is not cooking the veg but it releases the oxygen from the veg so it will sink to the bottom of the tank and the crays can get at it. If it floats the crays will have a problem getting at it. When the water is warm the veg drained out using a sift. What you now have is high fiber food but little protien, protein can be added by breaking up fish or chicken and adding it to the veg, bananas can also be added or any non citric fruit.

Food to avoid putting in the tank is anything fried or of a high fat content (eg. Pork) as the oil produced will clog up their gills and they will drown.

To supply calcium add bones which have been cut into pieces and place them around the tank, cut them first so they can get to the marrow inside. They will eat the entire bone. You can purchace bones at your local market.

How many crays are you starting with?

Where are you located?

Will post some pics soon. Hope this has been helpful

regards Crayfish

Dear CrayFish,

Thanks for your response and instructions

1) When you add meats/chicken liver, do you cook them or just make paste out of the raw meats and add into your barely cooked vegetable paste?

2) When you add banana into the paste, do you use whole banana or you only use the fruit and discard the peel?

3) Can I grind shrimp shell either raw or cooked and add to the vegetable paste as calcium food source for them?

4) Can I add left over cooked rice into the cooked veggies?

I am thinking of starting with about 10. 3 males and 7 females in case bad things happen smile.png

with warm regards

Hello everyone,

just wanted to share my story for those who are thinking abot tryig to grow them here in Thailand. I bought 40 red clwas from a dealer in Bangkok,

it was not a problem in getting them home and I made the trip by bus in the hot season. I have a 60mx45m pound and it is 2 m deep. I put 30 of them in my pond and the 10 I had in 2 separate tanks. I made my own bio filter etc and tested the water peramiters every 3 days. After about about 3 months they started to die. I couldnt figure out the reason why as the water was in check. By the end of last month they were all dead so I have set traps in my pond to see how the

one in there have done. It has been a week and nothing yet and looks like there wont be there either. I only have talapia int he pond so not many preditors. I work in Australia and the guys there were saying they are very tuff and can handle about any type of condition. The one I got did not seem so tuff and were pretty fragile. They were not so easy to take care of no matter what i did. Just thought I my story would be of some help to the some people that wanted to try it out and thought all it involved was putting some into a pound. Make sure you do your home work and have everything ready when you do tyr it out.

Hi Chilidog. Sorry to hear about your misfortune with the crays. I am surprised the crays started to die after 3 months, I could understand if they started to die after 2 or 3 weeks. You mention that you tested the water every 3 days, I would like to know what peramiters you were testing. Did you do the testing yourself as you mention you work in Australia! I really am interested to know why they started dying like they did. What were you feeding them on, were they getting enough protein and calcium?

Growing crays in Thailand is not part of the reason they died as I have been growing them here in Thailand for almost 2 years and have never lost one cray.

It would be good if you can figure out the reason the died so others can beware when they keep them

Regards

Crayfish

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.

Hi Crayfish, Thanks for the response. I work one month on in Australia and in my time off I live in Thailand. When I am at home I test the water with the aqua master testing kit, when I am away my wife would test the water and report back to me. I kept 2 concrete circular tanks that I prepared with the aquatic lining. One tank I would fill with water from the village and let it stand for 4-5 days, the other would have the crays in it. I had a pump going to a filter that cleaned the water and 2 air stones on an air pump. By testing the water for PH and Ammonia every 3 days it always came up for water change every 4-5 days at that time I would pump the water out and water the plants then move the crays to the tank already prepared. The PH would be between 7.2 and 7.6 and ammonia would be around 1.0ppmthis is after the 3-5 day range. Always was the same so Thats why I would do the 100% water change on the 4-5th day. I am aware there might have been a little shock from the water change but it didnt seem to affect them. I do not know what the village puts into the water supply, but I do know we get it from the river close by. The river comes out of the mountains and no big cities upsteam from us. The only thing I can think of was some kind of water contamination from the village water supply at the time they died or maybe I had a flaw in my method?

An update from the crays I had put in my water hole. The pond is 60m x 42m and at the moment is about 1.5m deep and I put 40 crays 1" long and 500 pla nin fingerlings 5 months ago. I have set a cathedral trap trap for 10 days and have caught 2 big crays bigger than my hand both males. I was pretty depressed a week ago thinking everything was dead so today was a good day. I will still need to keep trying until I get a female just to make sure there is one in there. At least I know they can survive in the water there.

Edited by metisdead
  • Like 1

Hi Chilidog

Good to hear back from you. It must have been a good feeling finding the two male crays in your pond, the chances are that there are more in there, if two survive the others are probably alright.

I would like to ask you a few things about the crays. You mention the pump goes to a filter that cleans the water. What kind of filter are you using? Is it a solids filter or a bio-converter, where the ammonia is converted to nitrite and then to nitrate. You have a low reading for ammonia but that does not mean you have a low reading for nitrite as the ammonia may have been converted to nitrite .Even though your water looks crystal clear that is no indication that nitrite is not present. Ammonia is dangerous for all aquatic life as it burns the gills and they drown as they can't get oxygen. Nitrite is equally as dangerous as it enters the blood system and devours the oxygen and again they drown. Nitrite is converted to nitrate which is only dangerous in the long term. However all three need checking. It can take up to 6 weeks for the nitrification cycle to work properly.

There is a chance the water you are using is contaminated before it reaches you. The village water may have chlorine in it but that will evaporate in a few days. The river water may be contaminated from pesticides or other chemicals that have washed into it. Your P.H. level is good but the crays can live in P.H. from 6.5 to 8.5 so there is no problem there.

What were you feeding them on!!!

You mention the crays were weak and pretty fragile. Were they like that when you bought them? You mention you bought them from a dealer in Bangkok. As far as I know there are only two breeders in Thailand. One is Ratchaburi crayfish farm and the other is The Kings project in Chiang Mai.

When you mention buying them from a dealer I wonder how long he had them and how well he treated them. If they were fragile when you bought them I suspect that is the reason for the deaths. They may also have had a disease or virus, but that is doubtful as you still have at least two males still alive. When crays are healthy they are very active and impossible to catch by hand.

Another thing to consider is water temperature. Anything above 30 degrees is dangerous. When my water gets to 30 I put a few bags of ice cubes in the tank to reduce the temp. The tank must be kept out of direct sunlight as the concrete will heat up very fast.

The crays in your pond are still alive, where does the water in the pond come fron.Is it from the same source as the tanks?

I read in an article from a leading university in Australia that if you put two males or two female crays in a tank one will change sex so they can reproduce, so don't worry about only being left with two males. Redclaws are born survivors.

I have a strong feeling that your problem is that you bought crays not in a healthy condition and they had little chance of surviving.

I hope you try again and don't give up. It is very rewarding to watch them grow and breed.

Regards

Crayfish

Edited by metisdead

Hi Cray fish,

Yes I was very relived to find the crayfish still in my pond. I had gotten very discouraged with losing the others and pretty upset. I have caught another 6 crays all male so I know there is at least 6 because I caught them all at the same time. Still no females yet so I am hoping they might have babies and might be nesting? Not sure how the females nesting behavior is yet. These crays were about 8x bigger than the one I kept in my water tank and all the same age. I had put them in the water hole 5 months ago with a few old tires in there for some hiding spots and I threw in some rabbit food from time to time. I haven't fed them anything in 2 months so it seems they are getting all the food they need. Also the water that feeds my water hole comes from the ground water, the water from the village comes from the river.

I had bought my crays from Mr. Aqua in Bangkok. I know she got them from another dealer because she needed a week to get them ready. The crays looked really healthy when I got them and I took them by bus for a 6-7 hour trip to the north. They all made it to my home alive and I kept them in a small tank for a few days until I had my water hole ready to put most of them in. They were about an inch long and I kept 10 of them to watch them grow and then pick biggest one to breed for my water hole.

I think the problem with the ones I kept died from the water source and not that they were unhealthy when I got them. I should have kept a better eye on the water coming from the village. The water in the village run out everyday so only at different times we can use the water to do everyday things so we store water in trash cans or the water tanks I have. My wife said the water started to change colors a few weeks ago coming out looking dirty. She did think it would have was a big deal because after a day the water would look clear. Putting the water changing and the cray deaths together it seem like that might have been the factor. I did use a solids filter not a bio filter. I could not find any bio balls in the area where I live let alone any aquarium shops so I made due with what I could find. I used the same method as my last post by testing and changing the water 100% every 4-5 days and they did well for about 4 months. I fed them lettuce, small pieces of chicken and rabbit pellets(they sink) and kept them in the shade.

The one the by my sunglasses is the one from the water hole and the other is the one from my water tank(dead). The bigger one is about 4 weeks older so pretty big differance in the size

.post-206439-0-36579200-1437644141_thumb. post-206439-0-10772000-1437644152_thumb.

Edited by metisdead
Oversize bold font reset to normal.

Hi Chilidog

I'm happy you figured out the reason for the dead crays. There are many things to consider when trying to figure it out.

I envy you having a pond to keep your crays in. If I had a pond I would move all mine into it. The cray from your pond looks very healthy and clean. I wish you good luck with them. You can put straw in the pond which will break down and produce photoplankton which baby crays will eat.

When baby crays are born they stay with the mother untill they have moulted several times and have produced a hard shell to protect them. This takes about one month. At first they moult every 5 or 6 days as they grow very fast at an early stage. When they hatch out they are very small and I wonder if your tilapia will eat them!!!! If they have plenty of places to hide they should be alright. It is worth throwing in some 1 inch plumbing pipes cut about 3 inches long.

I would appreciate a pic and some details of your pond, depth etc. I am determined to get a pond but it has to be near my house, I may have to dig one out.

Please keep in touch and let me know how you progress with the pond

Regards

Crayfish

Hi Crayfish,

Before I dug my pond out I dig a little research and a poster on thai visa by the name of Ozzydom he had some good posts. They were mostly about ponds for a fish farm. I didnt follow every thing he said because of a few lagisitcs. I can tell you what I did to give you an idea. The land was a rice field and is surrounded by rice fields on 3 sides. I dug out the dirt to back fill the rice field so I could build a house on it so that determined the size, its 62x48 meters and 3.5 meters deep and we dug the pond at the end of January this year. The water table was at about 3 meters so I went the extra .5m for the depth and after all was done it stayed about 1.5 meters until about 3 weeks ago it started to come up and now sits at around 2.5 meters and rising a little every day. After it was dug I put fertilizer and rice straw in it to grow the algi bloom and planted pak bung all around. The sides are pretty steep but I was going mostly for the dirt for the back fill.The biggest challenge was erosion control and it took a little time to figure out how I could control it, you can see what did in the pix. Good thing it was dry season or else a few big rains would have done a lot of damage. After about a month and a half I put in 40crays, 500 pla nin fingerlings and a few old tires from the tire shop. The pla nin were the regular ones not the reversed sex ones that means they can have babies and grow slower. I have already caught a lot of small fingerlings from the pla nin so they are already reproducing like crazy. I'm thinking the crays might be eating a few of them along with the pak bung thats now underwater.

As for the predators im not really sure. My wife says the pla nin only eat pak, but I wouldnt be surprised if the did eat the baby crays. I would think they would sort themselves out after a few months. I have also caught a few rice paddy crabs and a snake, so not sure what the crabs eat but in one trap 2 reds ripped all the legs off one unfortunate crab in the same trap. There are not any birds around so I think they are safe from them. I havent found any dead ones laying around and I think there havent been any walk abouts, the sides are pretty steep as well so it would be a challange getting out.

I am experimenting with this pond to see what I could have after one year. I was thinking of making 2-3 smaller grow ponds for either crays or other fish. I was just waiting to see how everything was going to work out after 1 year and decide if I wanted to do it. I think the biggest problem would be where and how you get your water and making sure you have water all year round. In the dry season the other ponds around me were dry except mine. The other thing I read about with fish farms were guarding them from the villagers with sticky fingers. I havent had problems with that yet, but I am sure I will with all the stories if have heard.

The pond has worked out pretty good for me so far. In the pix you can see when I started and what it looks like now. The green water was before I put any fish in after I put in the fish it turned muddy looking. I paln on making some kind of solar powered deal to put oxygen in the water, just havent made it that far yet.

One other thing, some guys will dig your pond for free if you give them the dirt to sale.

post-206439-0-12566500-1437834581_thumb.

post-206439-0-56046500-1437834613_thumb.

• Like 2

great pics and a great story, i like this thread even though i dont have crays,

i will say not all thais in the villages have sticky fingers, we have never had anything stolen, chickens, fish or pigs, nothing,

keep the good work up guys great reading

great pics and a great story, i like this thread even though i dont have crays,

i will say not all thais in the villages have sticky fingers, we have never had anything stolen, chickens, fish or pigs, nothing,

keep the good work up guys great reading

You have been blessed with the hand of good luck pj , I wish I had the same .

Great topic and a truly valuable resource !

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Canuckamuck Your crays look in very healthy condition.From your pic I notice you are keeping them in very little water, do you have your tank covered to keep out preditors especially birds. Another thing worth considering is the cold weather, if they are not submerged in water the wind may make them very cold. I keep mine in about 35 c.m. of water. How many males and females do you have. I think 4 females to one male is a good ratio. I have 2 males, the bigger one fathered the three females and is still trying to get his legs over the fourth female but she is showing no interest, she is the biggest of the 4 females and the only one not to lay eggs. The first female laid her eggs on 13th. November, 5 weeks ago. The weather has been cold lately which will affect the hatching time, I expect them to hatch by the end of the month. The second female laid eggs on 18th. Nov and the third on 1st. December.

Weedywhaoo. You ask wether it is necessary to seperate the craylings from the mother. The mother will only eat her offspring if she has nothing else to eat. When they hatch they will stay with her for about 4 to 6 weeks, they moult every 7 days, after 3 or 4 moults they produce a hard shell , feel safe and leave the mother. ( This info only applies to Redclaws, other species I don't know.) The craylings and the eggs are in danger if there are other species of aquatic animals in the tank. If you have them in a tank with other redclaws I don't think the others will make a problem, but I am not sure of this, I will know for sure soon and let you know. Just make sure all the crays are well fed. I keep small fish ( Guppies ) in the small raceway tank to eat the mosquitoes, but when the crays have eggs I will take the guppies out or they will eat the eggs. When I first started breeding crays I bought small red crayfish ( not redclaws) I didn't want to breed them. When the first one had eggs I put guppies in and they ate all the eggs. This I didn't like doing but I didn't want hundreds of them, I have enough work on my hands with the Redclaws.

I have nearly finished the new raceway tank, got rained off yesterday. Have made a few modifications to it, will show some pics tomorrow.

I am experimenting with plankton. On Friday I put a table spoon of dried plankton in 2 litres of water, a teaspoon of salt, mixed it together, put an airstone in and waited. Sunday morning I couldn't believe it when I saw millions of plankton swimming about. I can't figure out how a dried powder can come back to life. I will do another batch when this rain has passed but this time I will place the container in direct sunlight and see if there is a difference. I also have a jar of it in my fridge to see how long it will store for. Plankton is essential for the new borns, it is all they will eat for the first few weeks. If you are making your own food for the crays as I detailed earlier, remember to keep all the crumbs that are left over and crumble them into tiny pieces to feed the new borns when they are a few weeks old.

I am happy I started this thread. It is nice to see how many people are interested in the subject and good to have people to talk about it with. Most people around me are tired of listening about redclaws as it is all I ever speak about. On this thread we all seem to be gaining a lot of knowledge on the subject and hopefully it will all materialize into a successful venture. Lets organize a b.b.q. for some time next year. I have never eaten a crayfish but imagine they are delicious.

I'm really enjoying this thread. Very interesting and informative.

Just out of curiosity, where did you buy the dried plankton? I've been looking high and low for this for the past year... what's it called in Thai do you know? I only get blank stares when I try to explain what it is... Thanks in advance. Great topic!

Scratch my question re the dried plankton - you answered this question a few posts after the above post.

I'm still reading through all the posts.

Best regards.

Edited by djayz

• 2 weeks later...

By the way. Ive tried raising crays and always ends the same. The biggest wins. Last cray standind. Start with 100 or so. End up with about 10. Because the crays get eaten during the shedding of there shell. How can i fix this problem.

Cheers Cobbler

I think one of the big problems you have raising substantial numbers of crayfish (commercial purpose) is you may be putting them in confined area which is a

unatural habitat for mud bugs.

A good sized pond or two with access to rice paddy fields and thats where you do you capture of eatable size. Yes they will migrate , eat each other and offspring but let nature take it course. Food is scrapes of veggies, meat, chicken carcass, etc

Do make sure there are no fish in the system and attempt to block migratation routes off of your paddy, feeding area where you set up yourt capture nets.

Edited by slapout
  • Like 1

Before I got my crays I read they could be stocked in high numbers so I put about 20 in a circular concrete tank about 1.5m across. They didnt really

eat each other because I had a hiding spot for each one. The main problem was the ammonium build up and the water quality I got from the village.

I had a pound about 1 rai I put in 40 crays and 800 pla nin. In 5 months the ones in the pound were 10x bigger than the last one I had alive in

the concrete tank. I never fed the ones in the pound any extra food. I just fertilized the water when needed and planted pak bung around a few months before I put in the crays. Even with the pla nin in there I am finding about 3 different generations of crays so they are not getting eaten. I dont have a net around to keep the walk about from wandering off but I am pretty comfortable because I probably only have around 100-200 in the pound at the moment. The next pound I make I will just make one with vertical walls.

The best option would be to have them in a pound because they will grow a lot faster but if you cant then you need to find out how many per square meter

is the best stocking density. From what I have seen in my tanks It was about 20 or so per square meter. That might give you an idea what to try next. You should also have more shelter than crays in your tank.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

guys from Thailand, i want buy 1000 live Red Claw crayfish or Cherax destructor Yabbie, or another kind.

<<<<Email removed per forum rules, use PM function to contact>>>>

Edited by metisdead
17) Do not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to non-commercial sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile

• 4 months later...

May be late but I guess the Mud Bugs are growing slow so to ask about the outcome a year later is never too late.

My pond is now 80mx30mx8m deep (it was a quarry so the depth is not my idea) with a small creek 2.5m deep x 5m wide and another 200 sqm pond attached to it. The small pond will be next year a waterfall and deco pond.

My land is in total 5.5 rai and before I have to sit in the sun on a lawn mower this big pond might be a better solution.

How are you crays doing?

I guess this winter my pond, still mud gray water from all the dirt moving in February, is ready for some crays.

Fish was all time in there also some striped snakeheads (unfortunately), but I guess the crays still have a good chance by the size of the pond.

Shrimps, Guamis, Eels and other small fishes are in heaps present and have never brought in there.

The water comes as ground water and from the surrounding mountais and is absolute clean.

How you would calculate the chance for them to establish themselves as part of the bio system?

post-247101-0-84901300-1465806472_thumb.

post-247101-0-43878700-1465806480_thumb.

post-247101-0-43643000-1465806671_thumb.

I want to be sure that I get healthy crays, where you recommend to order them and what would be a fair price?

Cheers

Will

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hello all readers & submitters,

I have read every post available to me as a member. I have also read the submissions/attachments etc. suggested by submitters.

My English friend brought to me (Canadian) the idea of farming red claws last year. We both have bar/restaurants in southern Thailand on Koh Lanta. Both our wives are from the same general area of mid-eastern Thailand. My wife's family lives very close to a large lake and has many rice fields in the area.

We are looking to re-locate to be closer to her family so our thoughts are to establish a commercial cray operation in order to sustain our lives and build for the future.

I have many years experience in shipping perishable products to Japan. Our plan is to open the market there, along with supplying the local market.

Currently we spend 6 months in both Canada & Thailand per year. Within the next few years we will be full time in Thailand. Along the way we will be building the business as the crays dictate.

Our next trip back to Thailand is next week. We will be going to see family and will discuss our next moves. In the meantime, I would like to hear back from the regular contributors to touch base and hear any updates on their operations.

If possible, I would like to come and visit your operation and gain as much knowledge as I can, and to purchase some initial stock.

I hope to hear/see your replies.

Thank you very much for this venue & all the comments from all.

Stephen & Ngam-ta  Mills

Mango House Pub

• 4 months later...

HI , I have read a lot also and am thinking of growing a few crays or lobster type in my Intec 10 ft round salt water pool. 

Thought since no one is using it i might as well try to grow something.  

If any one has a link to what i might need to do or where to get some stock to start maybe they can  let me know? 

Thanks 

Bingo

HI , I have read a lot also and am thinking of growing a few crays or lobster type in my Intec 10 ft round salt water pool. 

Thought since no one is using it i might as well try to grow something.  

If any one has a link to what i might need to do or where to get some stock to start maybe they can  let me know? 

Thanks 
Bingo

Bingo .go to vhutlechut at mochit station bangkok. Follow round the outside.u will find all the aqua species if u just keep walking . Dont go inside market as its outsidecheers cobbler

Sent from my SM-T815Y using Thaivisa Connect mobile app