LG G2

bkkmick

Yes, believe the variant being sold here (D802) is LTE/2100 MHz compatible so will work on the TrueMove H 2100 MHz LTE network.

http://www.lg.com/th/mobile-phone/lg-D802

http://www.lg.com/hk_en/mobile-phones/lg-D802/technical-specifications

Weird that TrueMove H are not selling this model? But then they appear to not sell any LG models - even though I think they might sell the GNEX 5?

Always recommend you read reviews, watch YouTube videos and physically use the device in a shop before purchasing. People seem generally positive on the G2.

Thanks lomatopo interesting. BIL works for LG and says that he can get me one for THB15k. Might go for it.

can he get 2 .. i want onebiggrin.png

One thing i have noticed in the standard wallpaper the screen looks wishy washy.. but when you change it to a darker one its fine.. also the rear button can take time to get used to. I have only used one in the shop but was fairly impressed.

• 1 month later...

Nice phone - amazingly small for such a big screen ..... but no SD card was a deal breaker for me.

I went for the Sony Z1 after considering G2, Note3 and the Z1 ..... heavier and bigger than the G2 for same screen size ..... but it's ideal for Songkran!

I'd prefer Xiaomi mi3 64GB :) but now its difficult to buy it..

Nice phone - amazingly small for such a big screen ..... but no SD card was a deal breaker for me.

I went for the Sony Z1 after considering G2, Note3 and the Z1 ..... heavier and bigger than the G2 for same screen size ..... but it's ideal for Songkran!

Agreed, SD card is a must, unless your phone internal is 32Gb at least.

I also use Z1, very nice phone. Quad core 800 snapdragon, 1080p.. and it looks great, Al and black glass, as far as industrial design, only HTC One competes.

For many people design is not important, but phone is something Im using all the time, I look at it more times a day than anything else, and design matters very much.

Z1 water resistance is huge advantage during Songkran, but Im gonna take off before, so water resistance is minor advantage for me lol.

G2 is very good phone, no doubt.