Sound of whistle blowing can cause stress

Lite Beer

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kylie Minogue's ass must be a nervous wreck. giggle.gif.pagespeed.ce.AcGRO3FsZu.gif width=20 alt=giggle.gif>

-m.

Am I the only one that is confused by this statement above?

I suspect is an allusion to wolf-whistles, m'lud ? I am given to understand that the young lady is a popular performing artiste. whistling.gif

Edited by Ricardo

One suspects that any noise that makes the whistle blowers forget current predicament of being under government with flair for great money and judicial ideas.

Keep blowing those whistles as soon as you stop all you will be thinking about is the new policy of alternatives to censure that will allow one man back into the country without going to prison.

New policies for spending budget, well I guess they have to do something with all those taxes

I think Dr Yongyuth Wongpiromsan needs to see a psychiatrist.w00t.gif

His stupid comment causes stress. proof a Thai dog barks 5 hours non stop at night and the owner cannot hear it.

In our village we also have relentless roosters "crowing" day and night, chickens making sounds (not sure if they are giving birth or what) individuals yelling between houses, horns blaring from merchants, the village "chief" and wat news broadcast starting at 5am, celebrations of all kinds with flatbed trucks loaded with audio speakers, kids on motorcycles etc. STRESS???? Well I'll tell ya I wanna SCREAM. I saw an audio system in Do Home that has 3000 wat output. I'm going to buy it. Maybe others will like hearing Jackson Brown, The Blues Brothers and more. :-) " When in Rome..."

• Like 2

I asked the parking attendant near my hotel to please not use his whistle late at night he got very angry and told me it was his job.....Darwin theory....inaction.

You have to understand he had to go through a rigorous apprentice procedure for 7 years to learn whistle blowing perfection. You hurt him asking him to stop.cheesy.gif