Listen to Pattaya Radio Everywhere you go.

TommyDee

So you want to keep in touch with Pattaya?
radio_pattaya.png
Three months ago we at Fabulous 103 Fm started to ask Pattaya Radio listeners what they really want. And it Bugged us.
We found out quickly that one man, or woman’s meat was another man’s poison. The feedback for 103 Fm was superb but, and it’s a big but, there was a lot of demand for different music genres that we simply couldn’t provide.. because they are outside out chosen play profile and wouldn’t suit our current audience.
The Up side was that even though our music wasn’t to everyone’s taste, Everyone liked our format, our local and national news and the fact that we are licensed to play Sky news which is updated every hour.
So we, like any station, weren’t able to please all of the people all of the time. That bugged us!

And we found out how you listen to Radio In Pattaya
Obviously, the car radio is still todays favourite, (followed by home systems and the internet), but an amazing number people listen on their phones. (Especially when away from the signal area)
Finding a favourite station seemed to be a problem… and a lack of top sound quality, (cut by many streaming services to fit into their systems) meant that phone radio sounded like cheap radio.
So if we relied on streaming services and sent you the best sound quality, by the time it reached you, it sounded tinny.. (That bugged us too!)

RADIO PATTAYA
Pattaya FM Radio Co ( producers of Fabulous 103 Fm) has worked to bring you 6 stations, based locally in Pattaya, all on one fabulous phone ap..called Radio Pattaya. AND ITS FREE
Radio Pattaya is available for download each station is unique in its content and each with the very latest of sound processing (actually turning your phone into a hifi!)
No distortion, No loss of sound quality in fact the sound is actually enhanced to make it enjoyable.
And best of all, they are all available from one phone app, designed for both Apple and Android phones and, Yes, its totally, 100% free.
Now you can enjoy the ultimate top number one hits of today (on Pattaya Radio One), or choose 80s and 90s (on Pattaya Radio Two), Music exclusively from the 60s and 70s (on Retro Radio and for a smooth session of light relaxing music we have Pattaya Radio Love…), and of course Live radio from Pattaya’s best stations.. Fabulous 103 FM and Mix 88.5.
There’s a whole lot more to come too as we add more stations, and more features..all on the one app. Radio Pattaya.
And of course it works from Australia to Antarctica, Bangkok to Birmingham and.. anywhere in the world
Visit Radiopattaya.com today and “Get the App”
“Keep In Touch With Pattaya… Where Ever You Go In the World”

I actually downloaded this last week. It's almost too easy to use, I was left wondering why some apps are so complicated. I also met Tommy today (he doesn't know who I am in the real world or for that matter on here) and I can see why the app is so easy, direct and straight forward.

sent from android please excuse errors in type and or judgement

A post flamming and being extremely negative has been removed, please remember the rules when posting.

In using Thai Visa I agree:

1) To respect fellow members.

4) Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

I"m listening to 103 fm when I'm driving. But why do you repeat the program ? Most of it is not live but prerecorded. But the music is good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I"m listening to 103 fm when I'm driving. But why do you repeat the program ? Most of it is not live but prerecorded. But the music is good.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

thanks for listening . onyl two hours a day is pre recorded, the rest is live, but probably we are repetitive.. we try ;)

finding a good radio presenter is no easy task here, and the one we use is , in my opinion and I appreciate that, very good. he has been off for a week which has meant we had near re runs but is back on monday with what he promises u will be totally fresh content.

• 9 months later...

Bump . . .

Loved Pattaya103 when it was still on air, especially the 60s,70s,80s music.

Any chance of getting it back anytime soon, . . . or ever ?

It's actually still on air online and you can even listen to them in your car via your smartphone app. I use a bluetooth connection to my car radio so I can listen to all the internet stations out there. Edited by balo

Bump . . .

Loved Pattaya103 when it was still on air, especially the 60s,70s,80s music.

Any chance of getting it back anytime soon, . . . or ever ?

I'll be visiting soon & was wondering if it's back on the air yet. Anybody know?

Cannot download app for iPhone/iPad. Clicked download app link at top of your web page in Chrome, asked to give details (email name and message) - sent and then met with a blank screen. Tried twice with a good internet connection.

I guess I'm old fashioned. Don't have an I phone or any such thing and I have no idea what an 'app' is. Just have 3 radio's, one in the kitchen, bedroom and living room - non of which can now get 103fm. or in the car.

Now I suspect that is to do with martial law, but how long is it going to last?. I e mailed 103 several weeks ago to ask what was the problem, no reply. It really was my favourite station and, if it's off the air for subversive reasons, why is it available through apps and on line?

I do know the station is on line but I have a fixed computer in my study. Can hardly lug that around.

The world still has a few dinosaurs who listen to the radio on on a radio.!!

It reminds me of that BBC advert for the I Player....As follows....

'We intend to enable people to watch telly on their telly's' (BBC)

'I've never heard of such a ridiculous business plan ever' (Business Guru)

Tongue in cheek - sure, but that is where we seem to be going.

And finally......before 103FM went off the air that guy Tommy Dee (who I like a lot) told his Thai assistant Tsa Tsa (or something) that in the 1980's "there were no mobile phones or Facebook".

Her reply (quite genuine) was "It must have been son awful for people in those days" She really meant it!

And finally......before 103FM went off the air that guy Tommy Dee (who I like a lot) told his Thai assistant Tsa Tsa (or something) that in the 1980's "there were no mobile phones or Facebook".

Her reply (quite genuine) was "It must have been so awful for people in those days" She really meant it!

yeh it was, i can vouch for that...

But its not on play store for android(?)

Yes it is .

The app is called Radio Pattaya . It's an app where you can choose between 4 different radio stations , one of them is fabulous 103.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

But its not on play store for android(?)

Cannot download app for iPhone/iPad. Clicked download app link at top of your web page in Chrome, asked to give details (email name and message) - sent and then met with a blank screen. Tried twice with a good internet connection.

Thank you so much for using our app and website as we struggle to get back onto the Fm. 3 months now and still working with the broadcasting commission. the good news is that it IS going to happen, so we sit on our hands.

and easy way to get the app is to go to www.radiopattaya.com and click the links or search in your iphone or android apps for "radio pattaya"

I really cant thank you enough for enjoying what we do, the profit side has always been minimal but the fun side was amazing. which is why we keep the station running even now with no revenue ( we cant charge advertisers when not on the fM) .

and yes, Zhazha really cant imagine there was ever life before her IPad :)

regards

Tommy.. and the 103 team

I guess I'm old fashioned. Don't have an I phone or any such thing and I have no idea what an 'app' is. Just have 3 radio's, one in the kitchen, bedroom and living room - non of which can now get 103fm. or in the car.

Now I suspect that is to do with martial law, but how long is it going to last?. I e mailed 103 several weeks ago to ask what was the problem, no reply. It really was my favourite station and, if it's off the air for subversive reasons, why is it available through apps and on line?

I do know the station is on line but I have a fixed computer in my study. Can hardly lug that around.

The world still has a few dinosaurs who listen to the radio on on a radio.!!

It reminds me of that BBC advert for the I Player....As follows....

'We intend to enable people to watch telly on their telly's' (BBC)

'I've never heard of such a ridiculous business plan ever' (Business Guru)

Tongue in cheek - sure, but that is where we seem to be going.

Her reply (quite genuine) was "It must have been son awful for people in those days" She really meant it!

I am so sorry that I didnt reply to your email. I have tried to reply to every email, call and FBook message we get and cant see where or why I overlooked one from you, Thank you for enjoying us :) as to getting back on the FM, well it is going to happen soon.

the App is the luckiest thing we did. I was talked into it ( as I had never downloaded an app on a phone before) by Goldfinger and we set up www.radiopattaya.com as its homepage a year ago. at the time I remember thinking "this is never gonna work". how wrong was that. but who could have foreseen the recent changes in Thailand.

we have recently increased its bitrate to improve the sound quality and I just discovered ( everyone else probably knew years ago) that you can buy a speaker box for 1200 baht that links to your phone via bluetooth . I put it in the car, as my car radio didnt have that feature, so now we, and maybe you, can still have 103m in the car :)

all the best and again I am sorry I missed your email

tommy

and easy way to get the app is to go to www.radiopattaya.com and click the links or search in your iphone or android apps for "radio pattaya"

That's what I was trying to tell you. It doesn't work either way. I tried twice clicking the link and there is no Pattaya Radio app in the app store.... only 91.5 FM Phuket and Thailand Radio. I've tried to find it under iPhone and iPad apps and on both appliances. I've tried searching with space, without a space and both ways "Pattaya Radio" and "Radio Pattaya".

• Like 1

That's what I was trying to tell you. It doesn't work either way. I tried twice clicking the link and there is no Pattaya Radio app in the app store.... only 91.5 FM Phuket and Thailand Radio. I've tried to find it under iPhone and iPad apps and on both appliances. I've tried searching with space, without a space and both ways "Pattaya Radio" and "Radio Pattaya".

I just tried it and you may be right. let me have a day to try and get it back on track and will get back to you. thanks for the heads up

Yes I have now found it on play store, thank you.

i think the confusion with the google app store is that the app is called Radio Pattaya, not fabulous 103 .. thanks for finding it.

Apple app is a little more annoying, for us too, as "someone " forgot to renew the apple developer subscription.. just done today and so expect back up very soon

cheers

• Like 1

Yes I have now found it on play store, thank you.

i think the confusion with the google app store is that the app is called Radio Pattaya, not fabulous 103 .. thanks for finding it.

Apple app is a little more annoying, for us too, as "someone " forgot to renew the apple developer subscription.. just done today and so expect back up very soon

cheers

Just downloaded the Apple App today. Getting a constant "Unable to Play" message asking me to check my 3g/wifi connection which strikes me as a little strange as it is working perfectly well when playing 'Fabulous 103fm' and 'Retro Radio'. The other 5 channels do, however, appear to be unavailable.

• Like 1

yes the Apple app is now back in the apple store, thanks to the tip from here, many thanks for that..

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/radio-pattaya/id702919921?ls=1&mt=8 may work as thats where I just found it.

Primarily designed for Fabulous 103 Fm, Fab 103, the Radio One and Retro Radio stations are playing fine. Radio 2 and Radio Love are being overhauled and will be back this week and Sadly at the moment, our friends at Mix 88.5 are not on the air or net at the moment. difficult times in the radio business.

• Like 2

certainly does smile.png

http://www.radiopattaya.com/

or www.fabulous103.com

But the FM is certainly off the air as are 99% of non government stations currently. that is being resolved. Its a long process but we are seeing light at the end of the tunnel

regards

t

Edited by Rimmer
Quoted reply of removed troll post edited out