Health concerns boil over French passenger at Phuket airport

webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From the angle of the picture taken, the guy looks asian not european. Anyway, I hope they treat his leaking boil. Maybe he was on some kind of meds that made him happy to be singing. I hope he gets home safe and leak-free.

As I'm sure you're aware, nationality and race are two different things.

I have friends of asian, negro and caucasian ancestry but they are all as British as I am.

• Like 1

Just saw the pic on the link phewwwwwwwww ! no wonder he is holding his nose. If any airline put me alongside that, i would demand another seat and just imagine the mess he would make on the seat headrest for the next passenger.

Wow - the pus was all down the back of his jacket collar. No wonder passengers alerted the airport authorities.

They have contacted the French embassy so officials can get in touch with his relatives and make appropriate arrangements for getting Mr Godfroy safely home,” they can try and make sure somebody pays for this forced medical attention that he didn't even want in the first place....

At a private hospital too. He was probably saying I do not want to be treated here I want a public hospital.

Good decision to deny him boarding. I feel sorry for the Thai medical staff and the Tourist Police that have to deal with such foreign nutters.

Edited by mrdome

All the reports, and all the replying informative reports and no one asked the most important and missing question......

What was the song he kept on singing????

To the tune of Paul Macartneys Yesterday... " Leprosy, all these bits keep falling off of me......I'm only half the man I used to be... Since I contracted leprosy "

Frenchman walks into a bar with a large , horrible, slimy frog on his head. Barman asks "what is that ugly, horrible slimy thing?" The frog replies "well it started off as a wart on my a....e."

I'm french and i love this story. haha