Abhisit says Tarit framed him, Suthep over 2010 riots

webfact

So no statement to claim that the charges themselves are bogus or that his orders were legal?

I wonder if this guy is as smart as we are led to believe. Framed or not, where is the order that he gave to shoot unarmed civilians?

Correction: mostly unarmed protestors with armed protestors interspersed taking pot shots at the army. As well, the protestors used rocket launchers, had snipers, were threatening to burn down BKK with a million liters of gasoline (see my sig), were raiding and holding hostages of patients in hospitals, threatened to derail the skytrain, burned down a shopping mall, raided a market and killed two market workers, burned up buses, threatened to set tankers of fuel on fire in the middle of town, destroyed city buses, ambushed the PM on several cases attempting to kill him, raided an international meeting in Pattaya with the intent to take hostages or possibly kill participants.

The list really does go on and on, but I think it proves the point that the government had infinite patience with these thugs and let them kill and destroy things like dirty little spoiled children would do, until they decided it was time to end the nonsense. They gave the protestors plenty of warning, and when the police moved in they were shot at, so returned fire. The Reds decided at that point to act like mercenaries and paid the price. Now that it's over they want to be labelled protesters again. Sorry, guys, you can't have it both ways. Those of us who were here and saw everything go down know exactly what happened.

I commend the anti amnesty protestors for how organized and peaceful they are. They show how to stage a protest, and not a mob scene. My fear is the red thugs are chomping on their bit to get in and smash things. Knowing them though that will be their default move.

Were you there when the Yellow terrorists over ran the international airport causing world wide disruption.

"world wide disruption". I think that might be over egging the pudding just a little? It inconvenienced a few travelers for a few days, get over it.

You need to learn a few facts ole son ! All flights and connections out of major countries were effected. Talk with travellers who were stranded in Singapore,America,Canada,England, Australia, Europe and many other countries because their connections to Bangkok were cancelled.

Now that is International terrorism, when a major International airport has been taken over by a disruptive organisation. Those effected airlines should sue the perpetrators.

• Like 1

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Abhisit is really a Falang with Thai appearance . I think I may be correct to say of Chinese/Thai parentage .

His father was a doctor in England , he was educated at Eton , Britain's foremost Public School and Oxford University .

Abhisit's credentials are exemplary for a position of Prime Minister , but in Thailand it is another thing .

My guess is that with the Jungle like laws and underhand dealings of government and every administration , he is way out of his depth .

So no statement to claim that the charges themselves are bogus or that his orders were legal?

I wonder if this guy is as smart as we are led to believe. Framed or not, where is the order that he gave to shoot unarmed civilians?

Correction: mostly unarmed protestors with armed protestors interspersed taking pot shots at the army. As well, the protestors used rocket launchers, had snipers, were threatening to burn down BKK with a million liters of gasoline (see my sig), were raiding and holding hostages of patients in hospitals, threatened to derail the skytrain, burned down a shopping mall, raided a market and killed two market workers, burned up buses, threatened to set tankers of fuel on fire in the middle of town, destroyed city buses, ambushed the PM on several cases attempting to kill him, raided an international meeting in Pattaya with the intent to take hostages or possibly kill participants.

The list really does go on and on, but I think it proves the point that the government had infinite patience with these thugs and let them kill and destroy things like dirty little spoiled children would do, until they decided it was time to end the nonsense. They gave the protestors plenty of warning, and when the police moved in they were shot at, so returned fire. The Reds decided at that point to act like mercenaries and paid the price. Now that it's over they want to be labelled protesters again. Sorry, guys, you can't have it both ways. Those of us who were here and saw everything go down know exactly what happened.

I commend the anti amnesty protestors for how organized and peaceful they are. They show how to stage a protest, and not a mob scene. My fear is the red thugs are chomping on their bit to get in and smash things. Knowing them though that will be their default move.

Were you there when the Yellow terrorists over ran the international airport causing world wide disruption.

terrorists hahahahahahaha get a grip jacktar...cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Abhisit is really a Falang with Thai appearance . I think I may be correct to say of Chinese/Thai parentage .

His father was a doctor in England , he was educated at Eton , Britain's foremost Public School and Oxford University .

Abhisit's credentials are exemplary for a position of Prime Minister , but in Thailand it is another thing .

My guess is that with the Jungle like laws and underhand dealings of government and every administration , he is way out of his depth .

And what do you think Thaksin is? He is Chinese Chinese Thai.

Sent from my phone with the app thingy.

• Like 1

When common sense prevails over the cult of Thaksin, and it will, I would not like to be in Tarit's shoes. As a leader of CRES that ordered the well deserved crackdown on violent insurrectionists back in 2010, and then as part of Thaksin's goon squad that persecutes the leaders of CRES for having done the cracking down he is several shades of wrong however you look at it.

I suppose snipers firing on and killing unarmed peacefully protesting citizens could be called "a crackdown on violent Insurrectionists" if you were a croooked rich facist pig trying to maintain your illegal coup to make sure there will never be equality between the elite sneaky greedy bastards and a person busting there ass to succeed. Murder is murder dumbass. Go back to spin school. or the Onion Field.

Tarit and the DSI have rules that they need to follow and legal processes and procedures that also need to be adhered to.

If this case is kicked out as it seems engineered to do so, it will be to the detriment of the of the deceased and their families and very clearly the fault of Tarit who should equally have been held accountable

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Well the dsi has largely concluded that the guys holding the guns didn't kill anyone, but that through some amazing hypnotic power abhisit and Suthep did.

So laughing at tarits legalese isn't too difficult.

In a murder case, the one that open fire and the guy giving the order share equal responsibility.

Would you then accuse the Chief of Police of murder everytime a policeman in Thailand shoots at a criminal?

• Like 2

When common sense prevails over the cult of Thaksin, and it will, I would not like to be in Tarit's shoes. As a leader of CRES that ordered the well deserved crackdown on violent insurrectionists back in 2010, and then as part of Thaksin's goon squad that persecutes the leaders of CRES for having done the cracking down he is several shades of wrong however you look at it.

I suppose snipers firing on and killing unarmed peacefully protesting citizens could be called "a crackdown on violent Insurrectionists" if you were a croooked rich facist pig trying to maintain your illegal coup to make sure there will never be equality between the elite sneaky greedy bastards and a person busting there ass to succeed. Murder is murder dumbass. Go back to spin school. or the Onion Field.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifoooooooooooooooooow..a new one to have fun with...

• Like 1

I suppose snipers firing on and killing unarmed peacefully protesting citizens could be called "a crackdown on violent Insurrectionists" if you were a croooked rich facist pig trying to maintain your illegal coup to make sure there will never be equality between the elite sneaky greedy bastards and a person busting there ass to succeed. Murder is murder dumbass. Go back to spin school. or the Onion Field.

Who is busting there ass to succeed??

Murder is murder. Your correct. Unfortunately what happened wasn't murder (at least generally) it may be unlawful death. It really depends on the wording and use of the rules of engagement.

And the videos of the hardly show peaceful protestors.

The Army were at fault for not ensuring that the rules of engagement and weapons were not governed correctly.

Did the men in black also ordered mass murder on Bangkok's streets mister Abhisit? Did they ask Suthep to order soldiers to kill people on sacred temple grounds, or kill off demonstration leaders and journalists by asking snipers to shoot them in the head?

A few decades in jail would be good for everyone.

I commend the anti amnesty protestors for how organized and peaceful they are. They show how to stage a protest, and not a mob scene. My fear is the red thugs are chomping on their bit to get in and smash things. Knowing them though that will be their default move

"Rocket launchers",,, Really???

OOhhhh you mean the ones sent skywards every year for bung fai, hardly "rocket launchers", but it serves you agenda huh.

Yes the 2010 protest should never had been let go so far, and yes there were some people (extremists) who hijacked the protest.

crimes committed on both sides.

The dems leader and his sidekick and the general can simply produce any copy of a document under the PM office and signed ordering the use of live rounds on the protesters as would the general produce a copy of a document to show he was under orders from the PM's office therefor proving his side of this bloody mess.

like I said before, if they used a sound cannon rather than bullets and tanks then so many charges would not be flying from one side to the other

now WHO had the power to order use of said sound cannon but didn't???

I've been framed. I've been framed. Well AV now you know how Thaskin feels.

BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS Thaksin was legally convicted in a court of law, his so called 'business practices' were - let's just say ethically lacking a bit.....Abhisit on the other hand gave the Red rioters every opportunity to leave and they were the ones who took up arms first, they had to be stopped. EVERY DEATH CAUSED WAS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE REDS and they deserved what happened. In many countries many hundreds of them would have been killed considering the crap they put this country through, Abhisit treated them with kid gloves for over 6 weeks before they set fire to large buildings........

• Like 2

Correction:  mostly unarmed protestors with armed protestors interspersed taking pot shots at the army.  As well, the protestors used rocket launchers, had snipers, were threatening to burn down BKK with a million liters of gasoline (see my sig), were raiding and holding hostages of patients in hospitals, threatened to derail the skytrain, burned down a shopping mall, raided a market and killed two market workers, burned up buses, threatened to set tankers of fuel on fire in the middle of town, destroyed city buses, ambushed the PM on several cases attempting to kill him, raided an international meeting in Pattaya with the intent to take hostages or possibly kill participants.

The list really does go on and on, but I think it proves the point that the government had infinite patience with these thugs and let them kill and destroy things like dirty little spoiled children would do, until they decided it was time to end the nonsense.  They gave the protestors plenty of warning, and when the police moved in they were shot at, so returned fire.  The Reds decided at that point to act like mercenaries and paid the price.  Now that it's over they want to be labelled protesters again.  Sorry, guys, you can't have it both ways.  Those of us who were here and saw everything go down know exactly what happened. 

I commend the anti amnesty protestors for how organized and peaceful they are.  They show how to stage a protest, and not a mob scene.  My fear is the red thugs are chomping on their bit to get in and smash things.  Knowing them though that will be their default move

"Rocket launchers",,, Really???

OOhhhh you mean the ones sent skywards every year for bung fai,    hardly  "rocket launchers", but it serves you agenda huh.

Yes the 2010 protest should never had been let go so far, and yes there were some people (extremists) who hijacked the protest.

crimes committed on both sides.

The dems leader and his sidekick and the general can simply produce any copy of a document under the PM office and signed ordering the use of live rounds on the protesters as would the general produce a copy of a document to show he was under orders from the PM's office therefor proving his side of this bloody mess.

like I said before, if they used a sound cannon rather than bullets and tanks then so many charges would not be flying from one side to the other

now WHO had the power to order use of said sound cannon but didn't???

Did they even have a sound cannon in 2010?

In answer to my own question. Yes it seems the Thai police had at least one unit.

To answer YOUR question it would probably be the Thai Police.

BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS BS Thaksin was legally convicted in a court of law, his so called 'business practices' were - let's just say ethically lacking a bit.....Abhisit on the other hand gave the Red rioters every opportunity to leave and they were the ones who took up arms first, they had to be stopped. EVERY DEATH CAUSED WAS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE REDS and they deserved what happened. In many countries many hundreds of them would have been killed considering the crap they put this country through, Abhisit treated them with kid gloves for over 6 weeks before they set fire to large buildings........

"Red rioters every opportunity to leave and they were the ones who took up arms first, they had to be stopped. EVERY DEATH CAUSED WAS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE REDS"

So what do you have to say about this video of an Army Officer firing live ammunition at unarmed protesters on the 9th April , One day before the order was signed allowing the use of live ammunition?

What are you on about? This is not dealing with the details of what happened in 2010 regards what orders were given.

He did not order the army to shoot civilians - he ordered them to protect themselves against people firing live ammunition at them ie: the black shirts'.

The fact that he (Tarit) was part of CRES and probably mates with Thaksin might explain why this fact was conveniently ommitted from the report. Are you implying that they didn't exist? I don't see how you can as there is plenty of video evidence available at the TV stations that broadcast the proceedings for everyone to witness. Also, how do you explain the murder of some civilians and army personnel if they didn't exist? Surely you are not suggesting they could outdo the American army when it comes to 'friendly fire' incidences!!

• Like 2

SHARE..

You are correct , but the man giving the orders was an army general protecting his troops... Not like when Thaksin ordered the mass execution of suspect drug dealers in Bangkok.. Let's see Tarit going after the Army... Haha.. its so funny I could laugh.cheesy.gif

This topic certainly has the redshirt choir out and in full song. It is obvious that not only has Tarit of the DSI overstepped his authority but he is also manipulating and inventing facts to do the bidding of his new political masters.

Having distrust and loathing for the so-called "Democrats" (local version of Tories or US Republicans) does not necessarily give one membership in the "redshirt choir". Both the In Party and the Out Party are headed by buffoons.

• Like 1

You seem to forget that the Reds gave been warned numerous times, the city was burning, Reds took over the streets and even checked peoples bags as if they had any authority.

Unarmed civilians? I wonder if you read any newspaper, watch the news or suffer from amnesia.

Did you read what I wrote?

What are you on about? This is not dealing with the details of what happened in 2010 regards what orders were given.

He did not order the army to shoot civilians - he ordered them to protect themselves against people firing live ammunition at them ie: the black shirts'.

The fact that he (Tarit) was part of CRES and probably mates with Thaksin might explain why this fact was conveniently ommitted from the report. Are you implying that they didn't exist? I don't see how you can as there is plenty of video evidence available at the TV stations that broadcast the proceedings for everyone to witness. Also, how do you explain the murder of some civilians and army personnel if they didn't exist? Surely you are not suggesting they could outdo the American army when it comes to 'friendly fire' incidences!!

Exactly my point.

Where is the order to shoot unarmed people? Tarit is going to make himself look ridiculous.

What is abhisit guilty of? Nothing so far as I can see.

SHARE..

You are correct , but the man giving the orders was an army general protecting his troops... Not like when Thaksin ordered the mass execution of suspect drug dealers in Bangkok.. Let's see Tarit going after the Army... Haha.. its so funny I could laugh.cheesy.gif

And you think drug dealers that steal the live's of people and their family's and have a massive negative impact on the country have the right to any anything more than what was dished out to them? you do know that the BA in YABA means crazy, and how about the killings that these dregs of society commit? where's the justice of fair hearing for them??? they got what they deserved...

Sure......

Some people just don't get it eh???

Red through and through.......and blind to boot....read the history of why Thaksin was charged and consequently, convicted.....!

[/quot

You are wrong. Thaksin's only serious conviction was in regard to an illegal land purchase for which he was sentenced to two years in prison. He is entirely innocent of that charge.

The land in question was purchased by Thaksin's ex-wife, who subsequently returned the subject land to the crown and received repayment in full plus interest.

The only connection that Thaksin had to the land purchase case was that, is that women or not juristic persons in Thailand. Therefore Thaksin as her husband, signed the back of the purchase contract for said land, (a normal thing for a Thai husband to do for his wife). Obviously Thaksin does not recognised the courts authority in the matter and neither do many Lawyers. By signing the back of the land purchase contract Thaksin committed a minor misdemeanor. Since the land was his wifes (as proven by the fact that the court had to indict Mrs. Thaksin to get the land back. This sentence should be quashed.

In a different trial the Supreme Court tried Thaksin for corruption and subsequently found him guilty on all charges in spite of the fact that there was not and still is not any tangible evidence of any crime standing against Thaksin. The Court ordered the sequestration of Thaksin's frozen assets in the sum of Bt76 Billion.......at reconciliation the Court fixed the penalty at Bt46 Billion, later returning the balance of Bt30 Billion to Thaksin's own account.

At no time was a serious investigation carried out into Thaksin's alleged corruption and at no time was a bonded financial firm invited to identify Thaksin's alleged ill-gotten gains.

Therefore the penalty fixed on Thaksin was nothing more than a pipe dream. They probably based the penalty on a percentage of his profits (income) from all sources.

The whole Thasin thing is a conspiracy orchestrated by the Dynastic families of Thailand playing out their hatred of ethnic Chinese Thai becoming as wealthy and powerful as they, after all Thaksin is just a jumped up policeman in their view. How are they, the great and the good of Thailand going to skim the peoples produced commodities with Thai-Rak-Thai Government in the way.

Now it's all going off again. This time however the conspirators will lose.

SHARE..

And you think drug dealers that steal the live's of people and their family's and have a massive negative impact on the country have the right to any anything more than what was dished out to them? you do know that the BA in YABA means crazy, and how about the killings that these dregs of society commit? where's the justice of fair hearing for them??? they got what they deserved...

Congratulations - for posting the sickest post in this thread.

First, you support extra-judicial killing. Second the killing was carried out by the most corrupt organisation in Thailand - the BIB. (They just about beat PTP to the pinnacle).

Third no one knows how many innocents were included - victims of revenge by police. Fourth - it hasn't made any difference because, if any real drug dealers were assassinated, the real king-pins wern't touched (some of them police). The drug dealing is as widespread now as it was then.

Unfortunately most victim's families were too scared to take on the police for obvious reasons but two cases did make the courts. One in Bangkok where the BIB shot & killed a child - not yet finished in the courts. The second where police in Kalasin executed a youth and tried to cover it up. A number of police have been found guilty & sentenced to death by a lower court and then bailed out, making a mockery of the local justice system there.

The whole episode is not just another sad case of extra-judicial killing (or kidnapping) in Thailand, it is the worst case ever (including the murders of innocents in the 70's by dictators).

• Like 2

SHARE..

I would agree with you that drug dealers need to be stopped. I am against capital punishment, but I am in favor of punishing drug dealers. I believe everybody agrees with that.

BUT THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM.

The problem is that in a civilized country respecting the rule of law, only a court after a due process can find someone guilty of drug dealing and a punishment.

Thaksin didn't bother with that, he just had them killed, guilty or innocent. In fact a large number of totally innocent people got killed. Nobody was ever held responsible, least Thaksin, who ordered it.

Some very unfair - and biased people - may say that Taksin Shinawatra's Police - of course I know, I should write, Thailand's police - but they're not really are they? Yes some people may say that these unbiased upholders of Taksin's Law is cooking up a case.

It's not going to work. The "Men in Black" are a matter of record, the evidence that they were armed with weapons of war, is clearly established.

As usual, Taksin - and his agents in this case - are making things worse for themselves - and though it is of no concern to them - worse for Thailand.

Do you think it might possibly have be a confidential written or oral order? Whatever it was it was apparently carried out without restraint despite the military and police presence. Tragic circumstance for Thailand and the people whatever it was to say the least.

This is not the trial of Abhist for alleged crimes in office in the article,

but Abhisit's charge of malicious Prosecution against Tarit.

So he doesn't need to prove himself not-guilty,

but only prove that Tarit has overstepped his brief illegally.

Probably not that hard to do, but this would LATER help Abhisit

in court for the charges against him.

And yes Tarit is as lowlife chameleon as they come, and WOULD best

take a powder before the next change in government is filly seated.

He's burned all his bridges, except for the liege lord, that kuhn T.

• Like 1

Tarit and the DSI have rules that they need to follow and legal processes and procedures that also need to be adhered to.

If this case is kicked out as it seems engineered to do so, it will be to the detriment of the of the deceased and their families and very clearly the fault of Tarit who should equally have been held accountable

What a crap! How can you accuse the PM and his deputy of multiple individual murders (that is how Tarit tries to put the maximal pressure on them). Did they anywhere order police or anybody to shoot to kill? What is your take on all those grenades fired from the red shirts sites killing several policemen and others at a stage when the police still showed a lot of restraint? At least you acknowledge that Tarit should also be prosecuted (by himself). But as a matter of fact, this is just one of the numerous examples of how police is nothing but a tool in the hand of those in power.

Well the dsi has largely concluded that the guys holding the guns didn't kill anyone, but that through some amazing hypnotic power abhisit and Suthep did.

So laughing at tarits legalese isn't too difficult.

In a murder case, the one that open fire and the guy giving the order share equal responsibility.

So, then tell me what was the exact order Abhisit gave? And why is Tarit (Tart is actualy a nice misnomer in this case) not pursuing the red shirt leaders, as out of their ranks grenades and shots were fired early on, when police and army showed utmost restraint? I think it is obvious that there is no attempt by the DSI in this case ( and others) at all to fight for justice. It is an attempt to use the powers they have to fight the opposition and all on behalf of the rich pupteer behind the scene.

My friend... You are far too immature to comment on politics. All your posts are what I would expect from my teenage children who equally don't have the first clue about politics.

May I suggest the Classifieds section?

Remember when Mark was in power?

Mark was glad to have Tarit in CRES, as he thought up all good ideas to Frame the Red shirts, Men in Black & Thaksin.

What comes around goes around.

"Frame the Red shirts, Men in Black & Thaksin. What comes around goes around." Man (or Woman), you should SPARE us this rubbish.