Anti-govt protesters apprehend 'redshirts spy'

webfact

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Amazing! What a set-up, 'playground tactic' ... the most obvious conclusion to be drawn is that he was paid TBt 300 by *Yellows* or agent provocateur *Blackies* to pull this stunt in order to raise their meager response to the call for 1,000,000 to *uncivil disorder* ... Amazing TV! ;-} rap.

That's bullshit and you know it.

You forget that most of the anti-gov protesters are the educated types and wouldn't be so stupid as to stage a farce, let alone get someone to lose this much face for 300 baht. what planet are you on?

However, this is something that could be expected from the red shirts that backfired. They are not the sharpest tools in the box and would probably eagerly accept 300 baht for this stunt.

Regarding the 'meager response to a call for 1,000,000 supporters' how many reds joined the rally yesterday? 1,500? Well there are 1,499 now.

intheclub.gif

Erm, pray tell. When did the Red Shirts call for 1 mill supporters to attend?

"anti-government protesters are the educated types". Oh....you mean the ones who occupied and ransacked Government House and closed 2 international airports" Those "educated" protesters. No..... your right they must be clever to have evaded prosecution for their crimes for 5 years.

• Like 2

This is all wrong. The guy is simply a fruitcake and has nothing to do with the reds. If the reds were going to disrupt the rally, would they hire a guy whose only idea is to pick up a chair and start bashing people? Come on.

Well lets take in to consideration that the only schooling he might ever have would be red shirt school on Democracy.

Yes they would. It would be an easy way to disrupt and fool people into thinking they wouldn't do any thing that stupid.

To put the red shirts into context in 2010 they had a picture in the news paper of one of them holding his baby up in front of him. The kid should not have been in a war zone much less be used as a shield.

Most of them are fruitcakes.

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

And the spy told:

I am Bond, Surasak Bond.

clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

And off course, he went there and started to hit the CROWD.

cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif width=32 height=20>

the STORM is coming

You mean, like this guy?

post-147583-0-37080400-1384921277_thumb.

Interesting, I see the men in black are back in town.

You mean, these guys?

post-147583-0-33772200-1384921392_thumb.

Didn't realise they were filming a 4th film in Bangkok!

Holy smokes bat man! :P

So for a change, not an armed policeman, in plain clothes and without any ID ? wink.png

And after questioning by the guards, he was correctly turned over to the police, no doubt he will be swiftly released and spirited away prosecuted.

Perhaps the protesters should have planted a whistle on him, to ensure the prompt attention of the DSI, to the case ? rolleyes.gif

Ha Ha Ha Ha Men in Black Men in Black ..........Another Democrat (Abhisit Plause) to invent an imaginary 'third column'. So now they're fantasizing again just as Abhisit does over his order's to fire and His Military teaching history and his CV............

Grow-up up Democrat Mob defeat is nigh!

• Like 1

This guy really earned his 200 baht. I don't think most of the red shirts work nearly this hard for their stipends.

bent over in the rice fields all day 7 days a week is much easier and more relaxing lifestyle.

The perp was a guy. They watch the women bent over 7 days a week while sipping lao khao in the shade.

One crop (two or more in central Thailand) that requires prepping the land (not bent over in the fields), Planting, bent over in the fields for a week or so depending on how much land), checking water levels every few days (not bent over in the fields) and then harvesting some moths later to turn the majority of the profit over to the middlemen involved in the rice scheme. .... Very hard work in short bursts and vuery little work the majority of the time.

The concept here would not be "spying" but instead would be acting as an agent provocateur to create am impression of violence chaos. Sadly his buddies bolted. (Sadly for him and whoever paid him)

• Like 1

This arrest of a 'spy' and any harm done to him whoever he is, is a criminal act. A citizens arrest requires actual knowledge of a crime committed by the arrested.

Acting out your organizer's imagination will not protect you from whatever questionable act you're about to commit in the name of your cause.

This is all wrong. The guy is simply a fruitcake and has nothing to do with the reds. If the reds were going to disrupt the rally, would they hire a guy whose only idea is to pick up a chair and start bashing people? Come on.

Actually, he seems to mirror the parameters of previously incarcerated red shirts:

Most of the red-shirt supporters in jail are garbage collectors, homeless people, and the mentally ill who cannot seek legal help or find enough money for bail. The People's Centre for Information (PCI) revealed its initial investigation

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/2010/11/19/politics/Most-red-shirt-detainees-too-poor-to-seek-release--30142601.html

Amazing! What a set-up, 'playground tactic' ... the most obvious conclusion to be drawn is that he was paid TBt 300 by *Yellows* or agent provocateur *Blackies* to pull this stunt in order to raise their meager response to the call for 1,000,000 to *uncivil disorder* ... Amazing TV! ;-} rap.

What makes you think he was paid 300 baht? He claims the UDD paid him 200 baht. Why would anyone allow themselves to be beat up for such a low amount of money?

There is no evidence to suggest either side paid him - more likely another nutter pissed or high on something, making up stories for his 5 minutes of fame.

Amazing! What a set-up, 'playground tactic' ... the most obvious conclusion to be drawn is that he was paid TBt 300 by *Yellows* or agent provocateur *Blackies* to pull this stunt in order to raise their meager response to the call for 1,000,000 to *uncivil disorder* ... Amazing TV!  ;-} rap.

You forget that most of the anti-gov protesters are the educated types and wouldn't be so stupid as to stage a farce, let alone get someone to lose this much face for 300 baht. what planet are you on?

However, this is something that could be expected from the red shirts that backfired. They are not the sharpest tools in the box and would probably eagerly accept 300 baht for this stunt.

Regarding the 'meager response to a call for 1,000,000 supporters' how many reds joined the rally yesterday? 1,500? Well there are 1,499 now.

Posted Image

Not sure where you get your numbers but yesterday at 8pm there was already 60.000 red shirts with many more coming at press time (of the other great newspaper).

It seems obvious to me that someone tried to stir up things by creating such a stunt. Could only be organized by those who would benefit from it. Yellows, dems or associated groups.

Sent from my HTC One using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

This guy really earned his 200 baht. I don't think most of the red shirts work nearly this hard for their stipends.

I wonder just how hard you work for your stipends? I know many Thai men that work very hard, including myself, and I've work in some hard core gig's

The guy was taken behind stage for (interrogation) but did not give up a name,,, what did the guards do for such a result? give me a break!!!

Well lets take in to consideration that the only schooling he might ever have would be red shirt school on Democracy.

Yes they would. It would be an easy way to disrupt and fool people into thinking they wouldn't do any thing that stupid.

To put the red shirts into context in 2010 they had a picture in the news paper of one of them holding his baby up in front of him. The kid should not have been in a war zone much less be used as a shield.

Most of them are fruitcakes.

Agreed. Fruitcakes. But still, this does not quite gel. Never mind, we've got a lot more to look forward to from the reds

lol. I don't know if this guy was a paid provocateur or not. Perhaps he was. Wouldn't be the strangest thing I've heard. Would've expected a little more money but who knows? Fact is, we've got no empirical evidence above the level of supposition and anecdote that protesters at the Democrat rally are 'educated types' - what I heard from a red shirt friend was that the middle class had come, took selfies and gone. Of course I don't really believe that, coming from an obviously biased source, but neither have I seen any evidence that the crowd at Suthep's rally were any more 'educated' than the crowd at an average red rally.

Whoa, hold on fella. The Yellow tits on here aren't equipped to see balance and reason through their Red mist.

"Whoa, hold on fella. The Yellow tits on here aren't equipped to see balance and reason through their Red mist."

Can you please repeat that in English?

This fellow was probably just mentally unbalanced. If the reds wanted to disrupt the anti-PT protest, they could just dust off the RPGs that were used against Bangkok, the BTS and other 'anti-redshirt' targets back in 2010, against PAD in 2008.

In addition to the red shirt bombers and RPG users during those years, they also utilized, as posted, the mentally ill, who they promptly abandoned once imprisoned.

Refused to name the persons who hired him? Seriously? The guards need some shaking up if they couldn't get the info required. Just because they lost the nutcrackers doesn't mean that a damp piece of rawhide around the plums wouldn't squeeze the info out of him before the sun sets.

So is that what you would have done? So brave but so far away.

• Like 1

This arrest of a 'spy' and any harm done to him whoever he is, is a criminal act. A citizens arrest requires actual knowledge of a crime committed by the arrested.

Acting out your organizer's imagination will not protect you from whatever questionable act you're about to commit in the name of your cause.

Are you an expert on the nuances of Thai Law regarding citizens' arrest ?

The 'spy" if that's what he is, was hitting people with a chair, something often referred to under English law as assault and battery, maybe even grievous bodily arm (GBH).

Restraining and defending against someone acting in a criminal manner like this allows reasonable force; and a citizens' arrest would certainly not be illegal or a criminal act as you claim.

However, that would be under English Law, not Thai. So perhaps you can enlighten us on how Thai Law would regard this.

lol. I don't know if this guy was a paid provocateur or not. Perhaps he was. Wouldn't be the strangest thing I've heard. Would've expected a little more money but who knows? Fact is, we've got no empirical evidence above the level of supposition and anecdote that protesters at the Democrat rally are 'educated types' - what I heard from a red shirt friend was that the middle class had come, took selfies and gone. Of course I don't really believe that, coming from an obviously biased source, but neither have I seen any evidence that the crowd at Suthep's rally were any more 'educated' than the crowd at an average red rally.

Whoa, hold on fella. The Yellow tits on here aren't equipped to see balance and reason through their Red mist.

And you are !! clap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

"by lifting plastic chairs at the protest campsite and started hitting random protesters who were relaxing in their tents."

"...said he had been paid 200 baht (£4) by the National United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) to infiltrate the anti-government protests and commit violent acts"

This is why I love Thailand! It's all just a bit of harmless fun at the end of the day! smile.png

• Like 1

Normal UDD tactics.

No big surprise here.

You mean getting duffed up by the Yellow Tits. Yeah right. A typical UDD tactic.

You have made several posts using the expression "Yellow Tits". One assumes you are referring to the Yellow Shirts. Jayboy, that most grammatically correct and eloquent pro PTP poster coined this expression in response to a post in which the red shirts were metaphorically compared to a pigeon - because a pigeon make a noise like the word "coup". See, all very witty.

Your continued use of the metaphor out of context simply appears somewhat crude and probably, as another pro PTP poster, Fab4, reminded everybody on another thread, is against forum rules.

• Like 1

Ha ha ha ha ha so you swallowed it eh?

hah ha ha ha ha ha ha that's so funny.

good one!!!

ha ha ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha, this is hysterical!

I'm a spy for the redshirts, so I disguise myself by wearing a yellow shirt and mingling with the anti-government crowd.

But then I decide to blow my cover by picking up a plastic chair and commence hitting people in the crowd?

And when subdued, I immediately spill my guts, confessing to being a red-shirt spy?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha this is hilarious....... who would believe this drivel!

Or on the other had his object been to start a fight in the yellow shirt crowd

giving the government a reason to dispurse the objectors

There is always 2 sides to every story

Only a red shirt can not see the opposite side, only his side matters