A tribute to the street dogs

geronimo

My soi dog likes squeak toys. She has 3 of them. When she wants to play fetch she brings them to me and I throw them and she brings them back. She can carry two in her mouth at one time. She has a soft mouth and would make a good retriever. This morning when i went to feed her I thought she had a squeak toy in her mouth as she would bite down and the thing squeaked. I was still half asleep. She was running around squeaking this thing when I noticed it had a tail and was alive. She does a good job keeping the place rat free but she has to bring them to me so I'll know she is doing her job.

• Like 1

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who feed soi dogs is stupid and irresponsible, unless they paid for them to be sterilized.

I adopted the soi dog - had her neutered and gave her all of her shots. She has a nice life and she guards my home with her life. She has already caught one burglar/peeping tom. Anyone who assumes things without knowing or asking is stupid.

• Like 1

Not really a soi dog is it then but an ex soi dog. Soi dogs as such are dangerous vermin that should be put down. If you want to take one in that's different.

Soi dogs are a breed. Some call them soi dogs some call them Thai dogs. Tong Dang.