Where can I go to get my shoes shined on Sukhumvit?

Shoeboat

I am fully aware that if I just wonder around Sukhumvit I might by chance see an enterprising pauper with a shoe shine kit. However I see these admirable hard workers on average two or three times a year which doesn't really help me if I need my shoes shined by Monday morning.

Is there any fixed placed that does it as a service?

Appreciated,

SB

Now that you say, when i arrived here the first time you really had to kick them away because the would be shining your shoe wherever you sat down for a minute. The past years you hardly can find one anywhere.

I noticed that, too. They used to be a real pain at times and now you just don't see them anymore.

Yes they would even shine thongs....and I do not mean underwear.

Actually they were one person raising money I did not mind supporting. They always worked hard to give a good shine and were friendly. Better than throwing money at people who do nothing.

Buy a tin if Cherry Blossom and a nice couple of dusters and you have one less thing to worry about over the next four days.

Okay, well if you're ever looking for a Mexican restaurant how about I suggest you buy some tacos and ground beef from Villa. How helpful would you find that? In minus figures I would imagine.

Still, you have a point but the guys on the street that do it are professionals and they will make your shoes look like f****** mirrors - to quote Billy Batts.