Getting Back Borrowed Money From Thai Girl

roblin

I have a little problem.

A friend of mine(ex bargirl she claims) wanted to borrow 2000baht for having a birthday party for her friends. Me beeing rich farang let her borrow them.

Now I want them back. She says "i no have, have to pay loom yesterday. ok i go short time with man give you money tonight". According to her she dont go with men for money anymore(have bf england who send her20000baht/month if she not go with man, but money finnish now, her friend tell her buy drink yada yada) so i guess she wants me to feel bad for wanting my money back. I like her and dont want her go with men for money. Bad for her spirit.

I know her story seems full of bullshit, but she seems a very nice girl, so fool as I may be I believe her. But i feel she is treating me very bad by drinking up my borrowed money and now beeing unable to give them back.

Now the dilemma. Should I stand firm and demand my money back, maybe ruining our friendship in the process or should I let her bully me into giving her my money and therefor ruin our friendship? Or is there a better solution?

Never expect money loaned to "friends" back. Farang or Thai, bargirl or ex. if you can help them out and you want to then do it. If you don't then don't. Loans and friendships are like oil and water.

You say you are rich farang, well hmmm 2k Baht?????? ######, I am a poor Farang (yes there is such a variety of farang) with a wife and daughter being hounded by the Bumrungrad finance department for money I don't have for my daughters doctor bills, and I would even let it go.

Mr Rich Farang?

If you are rich, I am a poor student in Thailand. I have a 150,000 baht bill I need to settle with Bumrungrad hospital for my daughters emergency hospitalization. She has the gold card but was near Bumrungrad when it happened. My problem is with Bgrad finance. These people are satans children, no joke!!!!! If you help me out I will pay you back, it will take me 6 months but hey I'm not your friend and I'll sign a legal agreement and show you proof of residency and my enrolment at Mahidol for the next year. I am sort of kidding except for the part about my daughter, the bill, and satans offspring.

Tell her Sook San Wan Girt (happy birthday) let the 2k go and let her know that since she didn't pay back you won't loan again.

p.s. If anyone has info on how I can deal with my Bumrungrad problem and what legal action they are legally allowed to take with me or my wife. I would appreciate it. My wife is Thai and my dauther is Luk Krung (Half Thai)

Aaron