Bangkok Political Rally differences lead to stabbing in Jomtien

webfact

Bangkok Political Rally differences lead to stabbing in Jomtien

knife-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A construction worker was stabbed in his neck and arm by a work colleague in the early hours of Sunday following a fight over political differences relating to the pro and anti-government rallies currently underway in Bangkok.

Police were called to the front of a 24 hour convenience store close to the Jomtien Complex and met with Khun Dumrong aged 37 who was injured and bleeding heavily. He works as a construction worker at the Jomtien Complex and had earlier gone out with a work colleague and the pair drank heavily throughout the evening.

When the pair returned to their temporary dwelling, a heated argument over political differences occurred between the victim and his so-called friend known only as “Joe”.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/110039/bangkok-political-rally-differences-lead-to-stabbing-in-jomtien/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-11-25

I've now read 3 articles in 5 or so minutes about violent attacks in Pattaya and can't for the life of me ever envisage living there.

Well it is the Pattaya News Clippings forum, that's where you shall find such stories, but anyway this story was about Jomtien.

I've now read 3 articles in 5 or so minutes about violent attacks in Pattaya and can't for the life of me ever envisage living there.

Well it is the Pattaya News Clippings forum, that's where you shall find such stories, but anyway this story was about Jomtien.

And of course, Jomtien is nowhere near Pattaya is it??? blink.png