webfact

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Madame PM.

The message is loud and clear.

The opposition tried to debate in the house and your bulldogs wouldn't let them.

Your members cheated in the house with their voting

They tried to wipe out an astronomical number of convictions benefiting you and your family

You allowed democracy to fail - you were a large part of it's failure

Now The people are fed up with your family being in politics

I think the writing is pretty much on the wall. Can anyone honestly imagine YL and co being able to run a functioning government, even if the demonstrators packed up and went home. I think its pretty much game over.

If she is confident about her support base she should call an election. That would shut the Dems up and give her another four years (instead of the 2 which remain on her current term).

On another note - reported on Thai TV news this morning that over 50 buildings have been occupied in Bkk

unfortunately the only people that don't see the "writing on the wall" are the people that should and do the honourable thing and step down - which should have happened days ago

Instead they are still churning out the same propaganda BS news headlines that they've been doing the last 2 years, I just don't get it, they don't seem to realise that actually telling the truth about the rice scheme or the first car scheme or the government financial situation etc etc instead of lies and denial - they might actually earn some credit and respect

In the midst of crisis they are still churning out the lies - quite frankly it's unbelievable

and the redshirt support looks rather dismal to say the least - all the camera shots on TV never once actually scanned the stadium, they were very well censored/crafted so as not to show the lack of people - I must have seen that same group of about 30 red shirt supporters over and over, pretty funny really - pretty sure we'd have seen a lot more of them if the government 2 trillion loan had been accessible and yes I am implying that they pay/bribe the redshirts from tax payers money - after all they can do exactly what they like with whatever they like.

were does Thailand go from here ? I honestly don't know but it can't continue like it is - how do they get a government that tells the truth - is competent - open honest transparent and corruption free

PTP won an election through vote buying and false promise that is now bankrupting this country - at this current time it is obvious they cannot pay and need a huge loan to continue functioning - I wish I was wrong but I don't think so, also I don't think YS has a clue what is really going on, I believe she is so far removed from the truth - she is given a bit of paper now and again to read to the public - that I believe is her function - far removed from being a Prime Minister and head of a Government - I thought that would be obvious to most people

The next and only step for this administration to do is step down and have a team of accountants go through government finance for the last 2 years - see how many of them remain in Thailand for the result

• Like 2

it seams to me she was concerned about the revenue from tourism and the negative effect it could have on the economy should tourism suffer, NOT what Tourists think

"... tourism and international communitys confidence in Thailand."

She needs to worry about what is really detrimental to the Thai people and Thai confidence in Thailand before she worries about what tourists and the international community think.

You know that right now is the month for Tourism and yet you chose this time of the year to the amnesty bill?

Interesting that, with other gov't offices being occupied by demonstrators, she is primarily focused on the Finance Ministry. Probably because it's the Ministry which deals most with money, and money is the Shinawatre God.

Also, who cares if government is shut down. What tangible things do they do, anyway? They allot themselves tubs of spending money and, ....not much else. 93% of workers are busy pretending to be busy.

• Like 1

Amazing,

so many here love to cry out loudly with, the RED THUGS, building invaders, law breakers, beating any one with a different view,

speakers signaling out (reporter) for a beating,

So let the back peddling begin,,, OR do you now condone this behavior?

Red protesters burned buildings down, executed some of the people they mobbed, launched grenades and used automatic weapons.

The same is it?

Did you just get off the plane or are you just clueless about recent history?

No'p got off the plane a little while ago,

I was in BKK during the 2010 riots and know enough history to see military using automatic weapon's, and tanks (but hey) how's your clueless history?

do you remember they claimed that they used (blank) rounds, and well sorry mate but blanks don't have a projectile so errr guess they used LIVE rounds yeah!!!

Who gave that order? answer me that if you can???

I was in BKK during the 2010 riots and know enough history to see military using automatic weapon's, and tanks (but hey) how's your clueless history?

do you remember they claimed that they used (blank) rounds, and well sorry mate but blanks don't have a projectile so errr guess they used LIVE rounds yeah!!!

Tanks? Are you making up your own history?

• Like 2

Amazing,

so many here love to cry out loudly with, the RED THUGS, building invaders, law breakers, beating any one with a different view,

Red protesters burned buildings down, executed some of the people they mobbed, launched grenades and used automatic weapons.

The same is it?

There's a big difference between: shouting 'burn bangkok down' and peacefully occupying some bureaucrats' buildings. The Reds had armed MIB embedded with their ranks. The Yellows don't have anything remotely similar.

It's not even apples and oranges. It's more like sharks and raindrops.

• Like 2

Amazing,

The same is it?

You saw the military using tanks in 2010... wow....

I was here then too and I saw both sides armed but I missed the tanks rolling around Silom...

• Like 2

When you have MIB embedded what is to stop them from using their own military issue rounds to take out a few of their own supporters to muddy the waters as far as who shot who. The leadership only cares about the end result and the cannon fodder are there to be used, so why not use them. I don't doubt that some scared conscripts might have used live rounds, either to take out a real threat or just because they were scared. To suggest that the Dem leadership targeted reds for assassination is nonsense because it goes against all logic, the reds would be the only ones who would want a martyr.

• Like 2

Few countries would allow lawless break-ins on their government buildings. I guess you could call it democracy protest style. Voting with bodies in the streets. Strange to hear the leader of the anti-government protesters call for a people's government. I thought that's what they had now. The people voted and they got a government.

Is there a class I could take to sort this all out?

Edited by SaamBaht

Amazing,

The same is it?

If you were here in 2010, how is it that you don't know about the designated "live fire zones"? Blanks and tanks? Oh please.

You've got some background reading to do, tourist.

• Like 2

It is time Yingluck did the honourable thing and resigned from this government. As PM she must take responsibility for all the fiasco's this government has needlessly created in the last two years. It is hypocritical of her and PT to continue to support the rice scheme in its present format when it is quite clear that a small number of people have hugely benefited from it ( the millers in particular ) and the farmers whom this was supposed to support will ultimately get shafted. Many have been paid but also it looks like many will not and if they do, it will be a long time coming due to the problems with the BAAC. The farming community are waking up to this failing promise of a better livelihood for them and are beginning to understand that PT's promises have ulterior motives that benefit others considerably more than them. When you shaft your own voters base future promises are going to look rather hollow.

• Like 1

"Tanks? Are you making up your own history?"

try getting your facts right before you say such rubbish!!!

April 10 2010, TANKS used. it's also on a utube video clip there, or is that made up as well???

how's that for history and getting right... but when your faced with people that choose not to see the truth whybother so many here have their version of history and ridicule those that don't share their view.

When you have MIB embedded what is to stop them from using their own military issue rounds to take out a few of their own supporters to muddy the waters as far as who shot who. The leadership only cares about the end result and the cannon fodder are there to be used, so why not use them. I don't doubt that some scared conscripts might have used live rounds, either to take out a real threat or just because they were scared. To suggest that the Dem leadership targeted reds for assassination is nonsense because it goes against all logic, the reds would be the only ones who would want a martyr.

Over 330,000 live rounds of ammunition was issued to troops over april and may in 2010. Roughly 117,000 rounds were not returned, including 2,500 rounds for sniper rifles.

If snipers used 2,500 rounds and hit.....nothing...... that would be curious.

• Like 1

Amazing,

The same is it?

If you were here in 2010, how is it that you don't know about the designated "live fire zones"? Blanks and tanks? Oh please.

You've got some background reading to do, tourist.

Ok the video footage is there mate, but hey you wont go looking cause you like your version of the so-called truth,

seems you have some "background reading to do" and I'm no tourist,

• Like 1

April 10 2010, TANKS used. it's also on a utube video clip there, or is that made up as well???

how's that for history and getting right... but when your faced with people that choose not to see the truth whybother so many here have their version of history and ridicule those that don't share their view.

You do know what an armoured personnel carrier is, right?

• Like 2

I think you will find they were people carriers, not tanks. Do you have a link to the youtube video of the tanks?

It's not youtube making things up. It's you.

• Like 1

Few countries would allow lawless break-ins on their government buildings. I guess you could call it democracy protest style. Voting with bodies in the streets. Strange to hear the leader of the anti-government protesters call for a people's government. I thought that's what they had now. The people voted and they got a government.

Is there a class I could take to sort this all out?

I think there was a book called "The Big Lie" or something like that.Goes something like the bigger it is, the more likely it is that people believe it.

Another one that comes to mind is, " It Takes More Than One Person To Be That Stupid ",

it seams to me she was concerned about the revenue from tourism and the negative effect it could have on the economy should tourism suffer, NOT what Tourists think

"... tourism and international community’s confidence in Thailand."

She needs to worry about what is really detrimental to the Thai people and Thai confidence in Thailand before she worries about what tourists and the international community think.

"it seams to me she was concerned about the revenue from tourism and the negative effect it could have on the economy should tourism suffer, NOT what Tourists think"

What tourists think about coming to Thailand is directly proportionate to the the amount of revenue that the government will receive from tourists.

But you've missed the point completely... Thailand and Thais should come before tourists or world opinion. If she had taken care of the former, the latter would have taken care of itself.

Edited by Local Drunk
  • Like 1

I think you will find they were people carriers, not tanks. Do you have a link to the youtube video of the tanks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SHHk-pCZuw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVGKm7GSqcw

Edited by silent

"... tourism and international community’s confidence in Thailand."

Yep...it's all about money.......the trough...!

And if things look like losing money...all hell breaks loose!

• Like 1