Still talking to her

jimBaaaa

I have been e mail pal with a Fillipina bar girl I met in angels. I met her in 2009. I would never send her money and have no definite plans of meeting again. She has never asked for anything I don't see anything wrong with your friendship but tread carefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It's good that you are still friends after all that time apart and can still speak on the net.

I would say I'm not treading very carefully with some of my antics, I imagine she won't forget my little stunt on Facebook, anything could happen now, she knows the score.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect if she is given money and has a daughter the two may be related.  You only live once, make mistakes and then put it down ot experience

I believe that she sends 8000 baht to her daughter, she is 18.

No reasonable looking, sane, 24 year old would go after a well worn, 39 year old hooker when she is surrounded by a sea of relatively fresh hookers.

How the hell do you work that out?

As a younger man, I adored good-looking women in their 40s.

Still do.

They're real women at that age. Calmer, more confident

A lot of Thai women age fantastically well.

Agreed, seems many guys cannot get past the girly mag stage..rolleyes.gif .

It's a bar girl. A rental. A well used clunker....and we all know what 39 Thai hookers look like. They don't age well.

Your logic makes sense in the real world, and I too have enjoyed older women (well, 8 years senior), but I doubt you'd go to the airport Hertz and say "Give that 1983 Corona in the corner. I prefer that over these new cars".

Time and a place....time and a place Transam.

No reasonable looking, sane, 24 year old would go after a well worn, 39 year old hooker when she is surrounded by a sea of relatively fresh hookers.

As a younger man, I adored good-looking women in their 40s. 

Still do.

Agreed, seems many guys cannot get past the girly mag stage..Posted Image .

It's a bar girl. A rental. A well used clunker....and we all know what 39 Thai hookers look like. They don't age well.

Your logic makes sense in the real world, and I too have enjoyed older women (well, 8 years senior), but I doubt you'd go to the airport Hertz and say "Give that 1983 Corona in the corner. I prefer that over these new cars".

You explain it like she's a piece of meat, that would make her a matured steak, I love matured steak

As a younger man, I adored good-looking women in their 40s. 

Still do.

Agreed, seems many guys cannot get past the girly mag stage..Posted Image .

We all know cars of old have more personality and better shape than new modern clone cars

I have been e mail pal with a Fillipina bar girl I met in angels. I met her in 2009. I would never send her money and have no definite plans of meeting again. She has never asked for anything I don't see anything wrong with your friendship but tread carefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

It's good that you are still friends after all that time apart and can still speak on the net.

I would say I'm not treading very carefully with some of my antics, I imagine she won't forget my little stunt on Facebook, anything could happen now, she knows the score.

Man, I hope you don't leave this woman a wreck. It's clear to me that you're using her for free sex, which is fine if she's cool with that. But sabotaging her income stream when you yourself are contributing nothing...well, that's just not cool. I would hope that at 39 she can see you for what you are--just another young farang looking for free nookie on a temporary basis. But there's nothing permanent that's going to come out of this. Even if you guys got married, it won't last. An impossibility.

• Like 1

The whole point of Thailand for many is to get with younger females, yet OP is obsessed with this older, experienced, prostitute.

The OP has stated he is aware of this and wants to go against the norm, well, I think we should admire him for it and let him go ahead,

without following his example of course. If it goes sour for him, he will be ok, he is still young, he can recover.

The OP really should post a picture of her here or link to her FB so we can all see what his obsession is about.

Perhaps she is still a real looker at 39.

OP should know though that although Thai women generally keep somewhat youthful looks rather long, the looks usually fade at some age

and usually fade at rapid pace then.

The whole point of Thailand for many is to get with younger females, yet OP is obsessed with this older, experienced, prostitute.

The OP has stated he is aware of this and wants to go against the norm, well, I think we should admire him for it and let him go ahead,

without following his example of course. If it goes sour for him, he will be ok, he is still young, he can recover.

The OP really should post a picture of her here or link to her FB so we can all see what his obsession is about.

OP should know though that although Thai women generally keep somewhat youthful looks rather long, the looks usually fade at some age

Haha nice one. A picture though? If she knows many men personally like totster said, then that would mean the chances of someone viewing the picture on here would know her, right?

The whole point of Thailand for many is to get with younger females,

Ummmm .. no

You must lead a pretty blinkered and one tracked life if you think that is the whole point of Thailand.. In fact it's a ridiculously stupid statement

totster blink.png

Edited by Totster

Ummmm .. no

You must lead a pretty blinkered and one tracked life if you think that is the whole point of Thailand.. In fact it's a ridiculously stupid statement

totster Posted Image

He's right based solely on male farang and thai women relationship but your right based on the fact that Thailand is more than just that and tbf he said "for many", which is true and well documented

• Like 1

Ummmm .. no

totster blink.png

It is the whole point of Thailand for many of us.

To state differently is to make a ridiculously stupid statement.

If younger women weren't the reason, there would be equal numbers of male and female expats living here.

Sure, there are a few oddballs here for other reasons, but I bet less than 5% of the foreigners.

Edited by FiftyTwo

It is the whole point of Thailand for many of us.

To state differently is to make a ridiculously stupid statement.

If younger women weren't the reason, there would be equal numbers of male and female expats living here.

Sure, there are a few oddballs here for other reasons, but I bet less than 5% of the foreigners.

Right, so let's get this straight.. you are saying that less than 5% of foreigners in Thailand are not here for younger women and you consider them oddballs ? Haven't you got a game of connect 4 to be getting back to ?

totster laugh.png

Ummmm .. no

totster blink.png

Ok totster, I won't hold it against you: this is a forum mainly populated with foreigners living or wanting to live in Thailand, so it is understandable that when I write "for many" that

you assume I only refer to foreigners in connection with Thailand.

Let me elaborate by adding that by "many" I include the Thai male populace as well.

And yes, many Thai males want young girls/women.

Also, totster, I don't see how the word "many" would imply that therefore only 5% of foreigners coming to/being in Thailand are not interested in younger females.

"many" does not mean 95%.

Let's say, "many" starts with 10% of foreigners in Thailand, then with a cautious estimate of 1 million foreigners, 10% = 100,000 foreigners are the "many" foreigners that are

interested in younger females.

Also, when I write "the whole point of Thailand for many is....", it does not mean it is or is not MY point of Thailand. That being said, take that part of Thailand away, well,

there is not a whole lot nice left to look at (and no that does not mean the same as "there is nothing else to look at"....and also...no, this does not necessarily mean that I chase young girls).

Haha nice one. A picture though? If she knows many men personally like totster said, then that would mean the chances of someone viewing the picture on here would know her, right?

So? That someone would have a choice to reveal that fact or not.

It would sure take this thread to a new dimension

smile.png

So? That someone would have a choice to reveal that fact or not.

It would sure take this thread to a new dimension

smile.png

• Like 1

Ummmm .. no

totster blink.png

Ok totster, I won't hold it against you: this is a forum mainly populated with foreigners living or wanting to live in Thailand, so it is understandable that when I write "for many" that

you assume I only refer to foreigners in connection with Thailand.

Let me elaborate by adding that by "many" I include the Thai male populace as well.

And yes, many Thai males want young girls/women.

Also, totster, I don't see how the word "many" would imply that therefore only 5% of foreigners coming to/being in Thailand are not interested in younger females.

"many" does not mean 95%.

Let's say, "many" starts with 10% of foreigners in Thailand, then with a cautious estimate of 1 million foreigners, 10% = 100,000 foreigners are the "many" foreigners that are

interested in younger females.

Also, when I write "the whole point of Thailand for many is....", it does not mean it is or is not MY point of Thailand. That being said, take that part of Thailand away, well,

there is not a whole lot nice left to look at (and no that does not mean the same as "there is nothing else to look at"....and also...no, this does not necessarily mean that I chase young girls).

Cool, I retract my statement, I misread what you had originally wrote.

totster :)

You can add me to the list of guys that liked older women when he was younger. I even banged some Thai chicks when I was about this guys age. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere near the hooker-type market though, no interest

If this girl is giving out free sex cause of some perceived 'long game' she is playing then that is on her. He doesn't have to concern himself with her future, <deleted>, she can walk away anytime it's not working out for her

What is a no-no is you have deliberately (yes, deliberately!) tagged her and ruined her shit with her other guy. That's out of order, if you're happy for her to 'work' then why ruin her deal? I wouldn't cry too much, she'll have been annoyed but no doubt back to that guy giving him all sorts of excuses. I highly suspect he's not the only one

I wouldn't go thinking you're gonna have some deep relationship and stop throwing the word 'love' about though. Enjoy it for what it is and see where you are in 12 months

• Like 2

I think this guy should marry the woman, go back to his own country and send her at least 30k pm. Then he can come over once in a while to see her. He'll just need to schedule well in advance so he doesn't interfere with her plans with her other friends while he's here.

Oh, he should buy her parents a new house and car too. That's customary in these situations. Otherwise he'll look like a cheap charley and the parents will lose face.

I want to know, why as is customary in these sort of relationships, why is the woman not paying this young stud to service her.

I'm in England, when I get back she'll get a bloody go seeing to