thinking of heading to Nicaragua instead of LOS this year

driedmango

Ya, so i am finally ready to get out of this soggy soup and I am thinking of heading to Nicaragua.. can't decide, I have been to thailand so many times now and i love it so much but you know it seems like maybe i should branch out and if i decide to go back to thailand maybe i will try to make a move over there someday, but maybe check out some Central American areas.. seems like everyone suggest you try somewhere new.. although i am a bit of a lazy traveller and it's pretty relaxed when you go somewhere you know and can count on for being worth the trip..

but this whole politcal thing you know it might be a good time to try somewhere else..

anyways who has been to Nicaragua and do you have any tips?

I cycled through Nicaragua and it was pretty unmemorable although that could be me, plus I was probably cycling too fast. Thailand beats it easy but I'm sure if you spend enough time there you'll fully appreciate it. Its a pretty poor place.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Yes people love cuba plus its cheap I hear if you don't go to resorts. Women are lovely apparently

Best scrub my idea if the OP is a US citizen. I don't think Americans can go to Cuba.

Yes people love cuba plus its cheap I hear if you don't go to resorts. Women are lovely apparently

Best scrub my idea if the OP is a US citizen. I don't think Americans can go to Cuba.

they just go thru montreal or toronto and the cubans dont stamp their passports!

ya i am Canadian could go to Cuba.. problem is i am supposed to be buying a ticket and leaving in 1 day but as always i can't decide....

back to SE asia.. or Central America or Mexico.. cuba never thought of that .. south america the tickets aren't cheap.

Right now i can get to Thailand from Vancouver leaving in a day for under a $1000, very good for last min from here.. maybe something to do with the whole red shirts yellow shirts thing that i assum might not effect me unless the go take over the airport or something again lol

Humm ... difficult to say.

I first wonder about the weather, the food, the exchange rate.

BS ... are the woman cute?

Well ...

13074_10151566115875668_570328198_n.jpg

More Here

Mind you ... a little concerned by the Lassie 6th in from the right.

Yep ... I'd be going.

Make sure you send a postcard or two back here ... OK?

• Like 1