Cameroonians "blacklisted" by TCT and Immigration?

onlycw

A South African co-worker had to jump through many more hoops than teachers from the UK or US or other NES countries. He had to come up with a police clearance, take a TOEIC test, etc... So, I don't think that Africans are blacklisted per se, but they will have a harder time getting Visas, WPs and TLs.

• 4 weeks later...

There're certain African countries, Nigeria is one of them, where they're very suspicious. If the Cameroonian's documents are in order, it shouldn't be a problem.

I'd worked with a Nigerian woman many moons ago and she'd a fake Ghanaian passport and degree. Her actual business was to sell coke in Bangkok, which she did every weekend.( Traveling from Sisaket to Bkk. every Friday, just to come back Monday morning.

Once when "her mom had passed away and her younger brother short afterwards" and she needed some days off, it turned out that a Nigerian cocaine mule had a huge problem at the airport, as the flight was delayed and he'd arrived many hours later.

Couldn't hold it inside anymore when he wanted to go through the customs, when a condom broke.....

She traveled to Bangkok, just having a copy of her work permit to avoid any problems. How I know that?

Her female friend from Sri Lanka, also involved in this business was telling me all about her and even asked me where the penalties wouldn't be that high when getting caught smuggling drugs.

I'd told her to try Germany, as a prisoner there has a better life than many Isaan farmers here..- wai2.gif

Edited by sirchai