Waxing...down There

MissAnge

On the subject of Brazilians....

Robert Gate is giving the president his daily briefing. He concludes by saying: "Yesterday, 3 Brazilian soldiers were killed."

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sits stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally, the President looks up and asks, "How many is a brazillion?"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi folks

I am coming back to thailand after being gone for a month

My wife has not been "grooming"

I seek a recent referral to a waxing salon that i can send her to

We are looking for a full "hollywood"

i have on our list

Zense of Joy on Suk Soi 23, below Califoria fitness

also Tabtim on Suk Soi 8

any other choices, more recent finds

thank you in advance

ps

wifey is thai so language not a problem

Brazilian usually leaves you with a thin landing strip, but taking it ALL OFF is the best way to go.

Do I recommend it? Absolutely. And believe it not, the more times you do it the less painfull it is (basically because hair regrowth is much finer).

I do it myself and the best product by far is Andrea Brazilian Wax - takes it all off first rip. I buy a few tubs everytime i go to Australia and bring them back here (cause I'm never sure how long it will be between visits, so I don't want to run out).

b_wax.jpg

oh yeh, once you go the full monty - you will never have it any other way. Your partner will also love it, even though he may be against it at first :o

Di

Waxing is brilliant! I used to shave ... never again! Never bothered with Bikini though, just a Brazillian. They take everything away, apart from a very slight strip at the top. When I say everything, I mean everything (they even turn you over and wax between your bum). Never had a Hollywood ... think a woman should have a little hair.

No scary stories, you're just advised not to go in the sun for a couple of days after. I just hate the regrowth! I'm a typical blonde, so only need to get it done every 6 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting to see that no one has mentioned depilatory crèmes.

My (Thai) girlfriend insists they just don’t work for her (I mention that she’s Thai just in case the tendency for thicker hair is a reason for the failure) so we resort to shaving – which makes for interesting foreplay so I have absolutely no complaints about that!

Just wondered if the ladies on here agree that crèmes do not really do the job – at least in that area?

Patrick

HEY ALL I THOUGHT I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING SINCE YOU GUYS ARE TALKING ABOUT BIKINI WAX OR BRAZILIAN WAX.... BEFORE I STARTED, JUST THOUGHT ID TELL YOU GUYS FIRST THAT IM USING MY BF ACCOUNT INCASE SOMEONE CURIOUS ABOUT THE USER NAME.

WAXING IS GREAT AND IM HOOKED, UNDER ARMS, EYE BROWS, LEGS AND DOWN THERE. I DONT KNOW WHATS THE DIFF BETWEEN A FULL BRAZILLIAN AND HOLLYWOOD BUT I DONT HAVE ANY HAIR DOWN THERE. IT HURTS THE FIRST TIME BUT NOW I CAN HARDLY FEEL ANYTHING WHEN I GET IT WAX.

MY BF LOVES IT...TURN HIM ON EVEN MORE...NOT THAT YOU GUYS NEED TO KNOW.LOL

ps. P BROWNSTONE, I AM THAI MYSELF AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM HAVING DOWN THERE WAX AND I DONT THINK YOUR MISSES HAVE ANY PROBLEM EITHER (MAYBE TRY HARDER)?? :o

Edited by Tattoo180sx

My (Thai) girlfriend insists they just don't work for her (I mention that she's Thai just in case the tendency for thicker hair is a reason for the failure) so we resort to shaving – which makes for interesting foreplay so I have absolutely no complaints about that!

Just wondered if the ladies on here agree that crèmes do not really do the job – at least in that area?

Patrick

Maybe need to leave longer, as thicker/darker hair takes longer to eradicate with these products.

I am wondering what men think about "the hollywood" ????

'GracelessFawn'

I myself like it very much. My Thai Girl freind has asked me to do the deed in June (shave) not wax, she told me that many of her friends have had the wax treatment, and it hurt, she is not into pain.

My (Thai) girlfriend insists they just don't work for her (I mention that she's Thai just in case the tendency for thicker hair is a reason for the failure) so we resort to shaving – which makes for interesting foreplay so I have absolutely no complaints about that!

Patrick

Maybe need to leave longer, as thicker/darker hair takes longer to eradicate with these products.

yeah I agree with leaving it for longer. I like the Veet brand that you can get in Aus but when I run out I turn to the boots brand and I need to leave that on for a much longer time than it recommends. In fact I usually always go over the "never leave it on for more than 10 minutes" time frame. The boots brand has nothing on Veet in my opinion.

Have never had luck with cremes. No matter how long I left them on.

Proud to say I had my first waxing.. and it hurt like hel_l! And that was just the underarms!

So now.. has anyone tried Emjoy? a little gadget that just rips the hair from the roots out of the skin. Like waxing it will hurt the first time but as new hair growth is finer.. it does not hurt on subsequent tries. (shop around as they cost less in different stores).

I found it to hurt less than waxing.. (more like 1000 pricks the first time around) and so far I have not had the in grown hairs that have bothered me in the past.

Have never had luck with cremes. No matter how long I left them on.

Proud to say I had my first waxing.. and it hurt like hel_l! And that was just the underarms!

So now.. has anyone tried Emjoy? a little gadget that just rips the hair from the roots out of the skin. Like waxing it will hurt the first time but as new hair growth is finer.. it does not hurt on subsequent tries. (shop around as they cost less in different stores).

I found it to hurt less than waxing.. (more like 1000 pricks the first time around) and so far I have not had the in grown hairs that have bothered me in the past.

Interesting, I didn't know the hair will be finer after that. It's the same as the brand Philips carrying? I will like to try out. Where can I get it from? Thanks

Yes, do tell- where can I get one? It sounds like a great option when a trip to the Humiliation Chamber (waxing studio) is too much to muster.

Does it work one hair at a time (in which case you may as well use tweezers), or larger areas?

well granted I have only waxed once. So I can't really compare the two in terms of which is better.

And granted when you get waxed there is someone to pluck out any hairs that remain, one at a time to make sure there is absolutely nothing..

I bought the emjoy with a cord(2.5 weeks ago) I believe it is the gold, at Watsons for 1,900. Both Boots and Tesco have it priced at over 2,000.

Two different women (both Asian) swore by it. And call me gross.. but I borrowed one and tried it out on half a leg (shaved half and plucked half) before being convinced on buying one for myself.

It works multiple hairs at a time.. hence the 1000 pricks sensation.. and.. if you can get the pores on your skin open before you do it, it will hurt less. I was told to press a hot wet towel on my skin.

The key to ingrown hairs is to make sure or try and reduce dead skin on a daily basis, that way new growth does not get (clogged?) when emerging. Ohh and the shorter the hair is when you use the gadget, I think the less it hurts..

just my two cents..

• 3 months later...

I need a new place to get a bikini wax. Perfection has disappointed me too many times. They used to have this fantastic girl, Noon but she hasn't been there in months. Her replacement is less than on par. The first time I went I wanted "a bikini wax" and All of a sudden warm wax is in places it shouldn't be. You can't be like, no stop- cuz then you're going to be all uneven. So I stuck it out... not to mention that this unskilled ripper hurt like he##. I've been waxing for some time and eventually it gets less painful, almost meditative if the person attending to you is skilled. Obviously not her. I ended up getting f&^$king robbed 1700 baht!!!!!! HELLO?! Tried to explain that it wasn't what I wanted, but no go. Pay up.

So, I gave them another shot. This time I specifically said "bikini wax. not brazilian" on the phone. Fine, get there and I say "bikini THIS time." as I'm climbing onto the table. What does she f^&%king do? Go brazilian. I'm tried to hint at her, I said "no. not so much" but she just said "no problem" Yes, there is a problem, lady! Long story short- she called me a liar when I brought it up to the lady at the front desk. AND I paid 950 baht. Talk about pain.

Someone PLEASE recommend a place to go near Phuket Twon Chalong area. I can't go back in there. I swore I wouldn't.

oh sorry, i recommended perfection to you in the other post. i see a girl there called Rad (spelling is probably wrong there) but she was good.

i dont know of any other places personally in phuket, but know there must be others.

I need a new place to get a bikini wax. Perfection has disappointed me too many times. They used to have this fantastic girl, Noon but she hasn't been there in months. Her replacement is less than on par. The first time I went I wanted "a bikini wax" and All of a sudden warm wax is in places it shouldn't be. You can't be like, no stop- cuz then you're going to be all uneven. So I stuck it out... not to mention that this unskilled ripper hurt like he##. I've been waxing for some time and eventually it gets less painful, almost meditative if the person attending to you is skilled. Obviously not her. I ended up getting f&^$king robbed 1700 baht!!!!!! HELLO?! Tried to explain that it wasn't what I wanted, but no go. Pay up.

So, I gave them another shot. This time I specifically said "bikini wax. not brazilian" on the phone. Fine, get there and I say "bikini THIS time." as I'm climbing onto the table. What does she f^&%king do? Go brazilian. I'm tried to hint at her, I said "no. not so much" but she just said "no problem" Yes, there is a problem, lady! Long story short- she called me a liar when I brought it up to the lady at the front desk. AND I paid 950 baht. Talk about pain.

Someone PLEASE recommend a place to go near Phuket Twon Chalong area. I can't go back in there. I swore I wouldn't.

Hi there,

Wow, I have been in America for a couple of months and am heading back soon. I have been getting waxed at Perfection for a couple of years now. There is a Khun Rath (pronounced rat) that does my waxing, and she is fantastic. Do you happen to know the name of the girl that did your waxing? Im really hoping Rath hasnt moved on, she was the only one in Phuket i would let touch me. Her English was pretty good as well, so Im wondering if this is a different girl. Im really sorry you had to go through that, let us know when you find a another place. Thanks...

Sunshine...

should be about 4-6 weeks. depends on how fast your hair grows. if you can get it to 1cm, the wax gets a good grip to rip it out.

tip: dont go just before your period. it hurts more.

Better after every period cause the hormones that are produced during those days make hair grows longer,and the waxing afterward will also take out (the dead skin).

• 3 months later...
Sorry for butting in on the ladies forum.

I know someone who does waxing for a living. She told me more and more customers are requesting bleaching as well. :o

I'm glad I was born a man.

Can anyone recommend a place in Bangkok that does anal bleaching? Any info would be of great help!

I just had the worst experience - cold wax, extreme pain and 2 months of terminal ingrown hairs. My goddam Bristish reserve prevented me from walking out though I wish to god I did now. Love waxing cos it lasts for so long but very dubious to try anyone else again! I have got my ma to send out heavy duty supplies of immac because I haven't been able to find any dep creams here...am I being blind and stupid?

I exfoliate religiously twice a day and drink loads of water (dehydration apparently increases ingrown hairs which is why you are more susceptible in a hot climate) so I reckon ingrown hairs is really all about your waxer and how good she is.

About the emjoy thing. What a name - ha ha.. have tried an epilator before and there is no way on earth I enjoyed it...may give it a whirl anyway...no pain no gain - grrrr!