Waxing...down There

MissAnge

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am wondering what men think about "the hollywood" ????

GF maybe you should ask them on the general topics forum rather than the ladies' forum? I think such a question would just be inviting the same old same old.....I'm becoming jaded with so much misogyny, and I hope I am wrong about men's responses to your question.

GF maybe you should ask them on the general topics forum rather than the ladies' forum? I think such a question would just be inviting the same old same old.....I'm becoming jaded with so much misogyny, and I hope I am wrong about men's responses to your question.

Feel free to send me a PM or use the 'Report' button if you get any questionable or unwelcome responses...

I am wondering what men think about "the hollywood" ????

It's a difficult question to answer as we are all different. So, it depends on the guy and it depends on the girl. The first time I came across it was with a gf who was a Beautician, I thought it was a bit strange as I had not come across it before, but it suited her. I do actually prefer a more 'natural' appearance, so just a normal bikini wax is best. Like I say though, it does depend.

ps surely we can answer GracelessFawn's question intelligently, we are not in a school playground!

• 1 month later...
this may have been covered before but it's midnight, i've had too much coffee and i need something to do... don't think i've ever started a thread before.....

A couple of questions for all ladies about bikini/brazillian/hollywood waxing.

Are there any ladies who swear by it?

Where are the best places in LOS to go?

What do partners say?

Partners love it. Have been excited since my old girlfriend first treated me to this nice surprise.

I can do it for you, now almost an expert. And besides I always do a great job and perform at my best when of what I am into something. :o

Edited by ventureman

I'm a model so I prefer waxing because it lasts longer.

Before I only used to get normal bikini wax or just shave which I hated because I would always get bumps and it lasted like 2 days. then my girlfriends tried to get me to do the whole"hollywood" as ya'll put it. I kept postponing, my boyf said he wouldn't like it, but finally I was dragged in.....

Yeah it hurt!!!! soooo bad!!! But I was really happy with the results, and so was my boyf.

The place that did it was very professional and very thourough and nothing seems to faze them. Apperently they've seen everything, guys girls you name it.

It was in Sukhumvit soi 8 a place called Tabtim. It cost around 800 B

Oh and in my opinion No matter what guys say, that area is a big mystery to them, so when they see it completely uncovered they get a little wide eyed.

Good luck.... 555

i learned a "stripper's trick" which was ironically taught to me by an ex boyfriend, but if after you shave your bikini line you put roll-on deodorant over the area you won't get bumps. i do that now, and the only time i get bumps at all is if i use a really dull razor.

i learned a "stripper's trick" which was ironically taught to me by an ex boyfriend, but if after you shave your bikini line you put roll-on deodorant over the area you won't get bumps. i do that now, and the only time i get bumps at all is if i use a really dull razor.

I guess you could try that if you wanted. It could also help with the bad odors. :o

I'm a model so I prefer waxing because it lasts longer.

Before I only used to get normal bikini wax or just shave which I hated because I would always get bumps and it lasted like 2 days. then my girlfriends tried to get me to do the whole"hollywood" as ya'll put it. I kept postponing, my boyf said he wouldn't like it, but finally I was dragged in.....

Yeah it hurt!!!! soooo bad!!! But I was really happy with the results, and so was my boyf.

The place that did it was very professional and very thourough and nothing seems to faze them. Apperently they've seen everything, guys girls you name it.

It was in Sukhumvit soi 8 a place called Tabtim. It cost around 800 B

Oh and in my opinion No matter what guys say, that area is a big mystery to them, so when they see it completely uncovered they get a little wide eyed.

Good luck.... 555

I am a talent scout for some popular magazines and apparal mags. not completly nud_e just sexy. interested? Hard to find women who can do those wax prefered cloths. Have also a RE company that will enable me to stay longer and longer in Thailand. My old girlfriend suggested this and she used to be a model now talent scout as well as editor.

Sincerely

I was gonig to start a new thread , but thought this will do, sorry for the intrusion, Ladies of Thailand..

Id like to ask the ladies for your opinion about removing body hair for my trip toThailand. Farang lady comment also appreciated, as you might break it down for me..

Now .I aint that bad. No back hair , but i do have a lot of arm hair and some long ( Greyish) chest hair.

Do you think it would be unwise/wise to trim or remove it to impress my future wife? How do Thia ladies feel about Farang body hair? I know my x wife (Chinese) felt strong about it. Enough to call me a monkey (bitch). i would love to hear you thoughts, because not scaring all the ladies away is the first step to finding one!

What part/s do you think it " uncool' to let it grow..??? :o

bakabas

Sydney, Australia

my personal opinion is that you love a person for who they are, not because they do/do not have body hair. you can only live the charade for a certain amount of time anyway, until it grows back.

body hair doesnt maketh the man. of breaketh the man.

personality, kindness, and general attitude to life and other people do.

a woman who is ikky at the body hair obviously doesnt see the whole picture.

I was gonig to start a new thread , but thought this will do, sorry for the intrusion, Ladies of Thailand..

Id like to ask the ladies for your opinion about removing body hair for my trip toThailand. Farang lady comment also appreciated, as you might break it down for me..

Now .I aint that bad. No back hair , but i do have a lot of arm hair and some long ( Greyish) chest hair.

Do you think it would be unwise/wise to trim or remove it to impress my future wife? How do Thia ladies feel about Farang body hair? I know my x wife (Chinese) felt strong about it. Enough to call me a monkey (bitch). i would love to hear you thoughts, because not scaring all the ladies away is the first step to finding one!

What part/s do you think it " uncool' to let it grow..??? :o

bakabas

Sydney, Australia

I'm not a lady, but my experience tells me most Thai ladies are ok with body hair... some are not, and some are even fascinated with it... so dont worry too much about it unless it bothers yourself. It is very unlikely to be a major stumbling block for anyone I think. Like donna says other things are much more important.

How to say this delicately.... like with ladies, any kind of body hair, as long as it is clean & well manicured is also fine on a man IMO. So any nasal hair, beard or tash should be well maintained & neatly trimmed. If if your other body hair is really, erm, wild, then trim it up but I would echo what others have said, if the women your with can't handle your body hair (if neat) then she probably isn't into the real you as it is natural & masculine for men to have some body hair.

Agree with Boo & Donna. Body hair isn't a problem as long as it isn't curling wildly out of ears, nose & shirt collar and you/it are clean & fresh smelling. I must admit, back hair is a personal turn-off for me, and some other women (although I'm sure others like it), but you stated that's not an issue with you.

Personally, I'd be far more freaked out with a guy shaven all over (unless he was a professional swimmer or cyclist) than with a guy with body hair that was clean & taken care of.

Personally, speaking as a guy, I prefer my women completely depilated (except for the scalp - I cannot deal with a bald lady - but I digress). I have on occasion been with Thai ladies who did not require any treatment "down there" and were naturally smooth despite being 20+yo. This is the ideal as any experienced man will attest.

I might also add that many female apparel items are unsuited to ladies other than those who maintain a smooth pubic area.

As for shaving, I have done it so many times to gfs that I often think I should offer the service - lol.

Finally, I personally believe the quality and ease of copulatory activity is enhanced when the female is "hollywood" style.

Tha is all

DrDweeb

Another quality post Dr. Dweeb.. :whistling

Uh BTW I only checked this thread 'cos I saw his name on the post and thought this has got to be interesting....

dissapointed really, but not surprised. So ladies I'm not really checking out what you do down there.

Edited by Robski

Another quality post Dr. Dweeb.. :whistling

Uh BTW I only checked this thread 'cos I saw his name on the post and thought this has got to be interesting....

dissapointed really, but not surprised. So ladies I'm not really checking out what you do down there.

oh - a fan :o

Dweeb

• 4 weeks later...
To each his (her) own, but to me the idea of a complete hair removal (is that what a Briazilian is?) is indeed creepy/pervy...

On the contrary, it has nothing to do with any resemblence to any age category. If one were to categorize removal of all pubic hair as someone wanting it to look "prepubescent,", then, were one actually rational, then one would have to classify removing all underarm hair in the same way, because that shows up at puberty also.

It isn't "perv" it is "pretty." To some people.

And it affords a better view of your wife's toys.

Edited by Smilodon

I believe the original question was a practical one, about the details of having your nether regions waxed: where, how, etc. This thread has been knotted around a bit.

I have only recently gone "beyond bikini" and couldn't be happier. Not just that it makes my lover happier (though guys really do seem quite fascinated by it), but the enhancement in sensitivity really makes it worth it to me too.

I have had both the Hollywood (everything off), and the Brazilian (a small triangle left in front). I find it doesn't really matter, sensitivity-wise, because for that the important thing is further back: you want the labia smooth. If that makes you squirm, you are right to do so. It hurts. It HURTS. It is excruciating, especially the first time. After that the hair grows back softer and it hurts less.

Not only is there the pain factor, but it is likely the most intimate experience you may ever have with another person, man or woman. Her face is inches from your most private place, her finger are everywhere, pulling and prodding, stretching and smoothing. The indignity is indescribable. You do best to take a magazine: partly to distract yourself, partly to cover your bright red face, and partly to block hers from your view.

I have had two different types: one using cloths and one using a thicker wax that is peeled off without cloths. I found the cloth method left fewer red bumps. Still, with both methods, you leave looking like plucked poultry. In fact, the first time you see yourself in the mirror you long for the fringe curtain that so demurely hid the details all those years. But I promise you, the first time you have sex (esp oral, if I can say that on this forum), it is so, so worth it.

It itches like crazy when it starts to grow back. I loofah (or use a net-scrubbie thing) every day in the shower and tweeze hairs that ingrow. This is worst the first time, gets better each time after.

I take 1000 mg of Tylenol an hour before I go in. They have a nice shower when you first arrive, which helps you to relax. If I feel splurgy I do a body scrub first (I find it helps with the modesty factor. Once she's scrubbed your entire body you don't mind so much her touching your bits). After, I always tip well: it lessons my guilt over what I just subjected the poor woman to.

I go to Zense of Joy on Suk Soi 23 (below the California fitness place). 02 261 4500. Cost 1000 baht.

Hope this helps.