Bangkok Bank ibanking

wildpikey

Hi all,

I seem to have locked myself out from my ibanking account. Tells me I have entered the incorrect details too many times. Does anyone know the procedure to follow now to get it open again?

I am presently overseas and the only number I could find does not seem to work (+66 2645 5555)

You could have a problem.

You can get a new pin through a bangkok bank atm with an sms to your registered phone.

You can get a forgotten id number and pin with a form which can be downloaded from the website but it must be lodged at a BBL branch who identify you.

Other than that do not know.

try emailing Bangkok bank, I had the same thing happen a while back and it turned out I was trying to use my card pin number in my online If you contact the bank they may be able to reset the account so you can use the right pin, the card pin is 4 numbers, the online pin is a combination of letters and numbers. 66 0-2645-5555 is the listed number 24/7, Bangkok Bank Cards, Visa and MasterCard, call (66) 0-2638-4000,

Edited by Tywais
email removed as per forum rules

Or, try this email address //removed//

They are, apparently, a team at BB head office who are there to help expats experiencing problems with BB services.

They helped me out quite quickly earlier this year.

Edited by Tywais
  • Like 1

I contacted BBL this week because when I upgraded to Internet Explorer 11 I could not get the login numbers to work either.

Have you upgraded to Internet Explorer 11? If so, you need to set your browser to compatibility view for the BBL I-Banking web site. Go to the "COG" wheel in the top right hand corner of your browser and click. You will see on the menu list "Compatibility View Settings". Click on this when you are on the BBL Web page and you will see "Bangkokbank.com" appear in the window. Click on "add" and the Bangkokbank.com will go into the list for sites requiring compatibility adjustment. You should now be able to access you I-banking account.

Note: I believe the same thing happened to the Thai Visa Web Site when I.E. 11 was launched around a week ago. No doubt, other sites may give the same problem requiring a switch to compatibility view.

This number works (66) 0-2645-5555

Edited by Estrada
  • Like 2

Bangkok Bank ibanking is extremely slow loading right now . They often have problems with this.

In fact it doesn't load at all now. Tried Google Chrome browser too and doesn't load. I think their site is down.

Edited by RBOP

Bangkok Bank ibanking is extremely slow loading right now . They often have problems with this.

In fact it doesn't load at all now. Tried Google Chrome browser too and doesn't load. I think their site is down.

I just logged on to my BB account in just under 10 seconds, using Chrome, from London. No problems.

The one time I had an issue called them and they reset to original PIN I received by mail when I set up service (which you should have a copy of but perhaps not if traveling - I was able to find it after searching banking files).

You might try solving your problem through Bangkok Bank's New York branch, at:

New York Branch

Bangkok Bank PCL New York Branch
29 Broadway, 20th Floor, New York
NY 10006
Tel: (1-212) 422-8200
Fax: (1-212) 422-0728
Swift: BKKB US 33
Telex:(023) 175459 BKBK UT
E-mail:
FED Routing No: 026008691
CHIPS ABA: 0869

It is a full service bank and should be able to help you. Good luck!

Edited by Tywais

I was locked out last week. Tried to fix it using the ATM reset password function and it indicated I was using wrong phone number.

Went into branch. Filled out phone number change form. Should then allow me to reset password.

No issues with my acct balance.

I have to agree. I have been trying to logon to iBanking for a couple of weeks, and just get this same message. Obviously I am going to their site, but no further than this. Very frustrating.

logo_IB.gif

We are sorry. The service is currently unavailable. Please try your request again later. If this problem persists, please contact our Bualuang Phone Customer Service Representatives at (66) 0-2645-5555 for further assistance. (UI-00)

I just logged on to my BB account in just under 10 seconds, using Chrome, from London. No problems.

Just tried it from 3BB Chiang Mai from FF 25.0.1 and logged in in about 5 seconds. As mentioned, IE 11 has some known issues. Try setting it to compatibility mode for that site.

Call the number on the back of your debit/credit csrd associated with the account. Note...there are usually two numbers you may want to call. One fou domestic.one for international. Since you are overseas, you need to dial 011 and the country code and city code. I assume you are in thailsnd brcae 66 is the country coe for thailand. I hope i gave you correct and helpful information.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Ok, I figure my internet is not accessing because the anti-government protesters cut the power to CAT and TOT including their backup power systems. It has knocked out much of the internet here and I'm only getting about 50% of what I can normally access.

• Like 1

I have to agree. I have been trying to logon to iBanking for a couple of weeks, and just get this same message. Obviously I am going to their site, but no further than this. Very frustrating.

logo_IB.gif

We are sorry. The service is currently unavailable. Please try your request again later. If this problem persists, please contact our Bualuang Phone Customer Service Representatives at (66) 0-2645-5555 for further assistance. (UI-00)

If you get the above message, then it is your fault not BBL. You have upgraded to Internet Explorer 11 and need to set your browser to "compatibility View" for this I-banking BBL web site by clicking on the cog in the top right hand corner of you browser and clicking on "Compatibility View".

It's working well today, but yesterday morning really slow. I did one transfer, then the page went down. Tried to log on several times, but just couldn't get on. That was using Safari.

Generally find the Ibanking for BB very good, although would be nice if they had an international bank transaction service online.