Is my UK Pension enough to support my girlfriend and her other boyfriend?

Stradavarius37

I know its probably a topic that has been done to death, but I am a pensioner from the UK and my pension of 2,000 GBP per month has to stretch enough to cover both my own living expenses, plus that of my girlfriend and her boyfriend, both of whom I support. (Why does my gf have another bf you may ask? Well, too many footballs cleats to the jumblies have left me unable to perform...) And do not think that because I met her in a bar, that she is playing me. I know better, because she has been really good to me. She brushes my hair and even volunteers to carry around my bank account books and atm cards so that I don't have to strain my old hips. She even gave me access to 3 of her 6 facebook accounts so I could make sure she was not playing me...

If my pension is not enough, I will be forced to dip into my trust fund that my rich auntie left me, after she kicked off prematurely from choking on a crumpet.

Edited by Stradavarius37
  • Like 2

Is this a joke?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

If it is, I'm not laughing...tomorrow we are planning to go to the national park in Khao Yai, and if I have to play the double farang price for admission, it might just push my finances over the edge...

• Like 1

Is this a joke?

If it is, I'm not laughing...tomorrow we are planning to go to the national park in Khao Yai, and if I have to play the double farang price for admission, it might just push my finances over the edge...

I am sorry but the story seemed a little bit unreal.

Is this a joke?

I am sorry but the story seemed a little bit unreal.

Imagine how I feel - Every time I come in the kitchen, her boyfriend is in the kitchen. In the g#dd#mn refrigerator. Eatin' up all the food. All the chitlins... All the pig's feet... All the collard greens... All the hog maws. I wanna eat them chitlins... I like pigs feet.