Roi Et woman dies in fall while being attacked by 3 dogs

webfact

Let's see. Where is that other running thread defending the poor defenseless soi dogs? Who were the posters putting dogs ahead of people?

Where are those who could never kill a dog?

Those dogs need to be put down, and right now.

First of all the 3 dogs belong to someone, therefore they're not soi dogs. Secondly, it's not the dogs' fault that the owner allowed them to go bad and let them roam the streets. It's him that should be put down. Dogs can trained!!! In regards of putting them down, I disagree. Give them to someone who knows how to properly train dogs and they'll be fine.

Fine words. Are you volunteering, or do you suggest that the Government (ie all of us that pay taxes) should take this on for this dog and all its like?

its not the dogs fault but the owners.

you say unless the owner keeps his dogs confined to his premises[he wont]

you take the dogs off him to start,then it must be known to him if he gets another dog or dogs he will go to jail for a very long time.

10yr.suspended sentence.what compensation to the victims family well we all know what that will be.

so i will have to be careful coming up 69 that my legs are in working order.

First point (not answering meatboy), this thread has nothing to do with soi dogs.

Rotweilers can be absolute softies. I know one well-trained one in Chiangmai whose owner walked him round the moat during Songkran without any problem.

A Rottie which is trained as a guard dog will threaten anybody other than its owners. I stayed with a couple in Brisbane who had two rotties, and I couldn't go near them; once I got up to go to the toilet, and was grabbed by the arm (not hurt) until the owner called them off.

An untrained rottie is a menace... and the three who killed the lady in Roi Et were certainly untrained. The only thing to do with them is put them down; once they've killed, they would be extremely difficult to retrain.

The owner, as well as being fined a packet, and after spending a while in jail, should be banned from every owning a dog again. He's not fit to look after a chihuahua.

Oh yes, and meatboy, I'm 76, but when I was 26, I still couldn't outrun a rottie.

Edited by isanbirder
  • Like 2

its not the dogs fault but the owners.

you say unless the owner keeps his dogs confined to his premises[he wont]

you take the dogs off him to start,then it must be known to him if he gets another dog or dogs he will go to jail for a very long time.

10yr.suspended sentence.what compensation to the victims family well we all know what that will be.

so i will have to be careful coming up 69 that my legs are in working order.

First point (not answering meatboy), this thread has nothing to do with soi dogs.

Rotweilers can be absolute softies. I know one well-trained one in Chiangmai whose owner walked him round the moat during Songkran without any problem.

A Rottie which is trained as a guard dog will threaten anybody other than its owners. I stayed with a couple in Brisbane who had two rotties, and I couldn't go near them; once I got up to go to the toilet, and was grabbed by the arm (not hurt) until the owner called them off.

An untrained rottie is a menace... and the three who killed the lady in Roi Et were certainly untrained. The only thing to do with them is put them down; once they've killed, they would be extremely difficult to retrain.

The owner, as well as being fined a packet, and after spending a while in jail, should be banned from every owning a dog again. He's not fit to look after a chihuahua.

Oh yes, and meatboy, I'm 76, but when I was 26, I still couldn't outrun a rottie.

The dogs didn't kill her... She fell over and banged her head..!

For all we know, with the reporting and mis translating, the dogs could have just been a bit boisterous and over playful. She fell over, cracked her skull and died as a result.

Who knows hey, just another sad story that will never be fully known by us.

• Like 1

You have my vote Neversure and Monkey4U is absolutely right as well

Why would anyone have 3 rottweilers?

Rottweilers and Pitbulls were banned in the UK a number of years ago, due to the numerous fatal attacks - mainly to children. The vast majority of the owners of such dogs were found to be low-class low-intelligence scum - the dogs used mainly for fighting. As many say - it should of course be the owners who are put down - but that will never happen; so get over it. Any dog who has drawn blood, in an attack on a human, should be automatically put down - no questions asked; no appeal!

Rotweilers are not banned in the UK. Pittbulls are.

Do you have a link to the research that found owners of such dogs to be low-class, low-intelligent scum ? Or is this just a silly rant?

Dogs are animals and require to be correctly trained and treated, Idiots who have dogs and mistreat them, or just leave them to their own devices should be punished by law. Unfortunately dogs that develop into people bitters need to be put down, No sane person would put an animal above a human being, would they? (Tempting when thinking of many politicians around the world though!).

Dogs are pack animals and allowing big dangerous dogs to roam as a pack is asking for trouble. In this case the dogs, through the fault of the owner, need putting down. The owner should be fined, jailed, and banned from keeping animals.

Let's see. Where is that other running thread defending the poor defenseless soi dogs? Who were the posters putting dogs ahead of people?

neversure your never-right its the owner who should be put down.

Pretty obvious that you are a dog lover -- and that the owner is responsible. But it was the dogs rather than the owner that attacked the woman.

IMO, NeverSure is exactly right in this instance.

You have my vote Neversure and Monkey4U is absolutely right as well

Why would anyone have 3 rottweilers?

Rottweilers and Pitbulls were banned in the UK a number of years ago, due to the numerous fatal attacks - mainly to children. The vast majority of the owners of such dogs were found to be low-class low-intelligence scum - the dogs used mainly for fighting. As many say - it should of course be the owners who are put down - but that will never happen; so get over it. Any dog who has drawn blood, in an attack on a human, should be automatically put down - no questions asked; no appeal!

Rottweilers are not banned in the UK.

after my wife had read yesterdays thai paper at the late time of 5pm.in it is the full story of who the owner is[woman] and one of the family is a law inforcement officer.

37posts and all we have said and hoped for its not going to happen unless the writer of the story had his head up his arse when writing.

neversure your never-right its the owner who should be put down.

Pretty obvious that you are a dog lover -- and that the owner is responsible. But it was the dogs rather than the owner that attacked the woman.

IMO, NeverSure is exactly right in this instance.

yes i am a dog lover but a responsible one.but who in their right mind would keep 3 very powerfull dogs? unless they have something to guard because thats what they are guard dogs who need to be kept in a secure enviroment ,and not able to run free in a public place.

as i said post 12 what are the ages of the dogs as this is important if they could be rehoused.otherwise as sad as it is with the lady loosing her life the dogs have to be put to sleep although its not their fault.these big dogs inclucing ours are stressed out at most times here in thailand with the heat and of course roaming SOI dogs who might wander near their territory,i know ours goes nuts if a strange dog comes to the gate which is secure day and night so no one can open unless they have a key.if what is reported that they are running loose regular and have bitten others but nothing has been done i can well believe it.