Seeking English Teacher For High School Near Det Udom Immediately ...

sirchai

Hello and Sawasdee khrap,

Note: I'm just helping a friend who's a school director, my part is only to find a suitable candidate. You could start immediately.

I'd posted this job a few weeks ago, but the teacher had some problems with her documentation and they couldn't get a visa for her.

The school is a high school near Det Udom, with around 1,500 students. You'll teach between 18 and 22 hours/week, Starting salary for a native English speaker will be 25,000 baht, but I'd assume also depending on working experience and qualifications.

You have to have a degree in any field as this will be a requirement to get you a visa and work permit.

Non native speakers, ( but please no Filipinos, sorry didn't mean do discriminate anybody here) will make around 20,000 baht. You'll get a 12 months contract, including social security etc.

Accommodation is available, right opposite the school.There's a Tesco, hospital, the market nearby, therefore no vehicle needed.

You can start immediately, please send me your resume, nationality, teaching experience etc. and I'll forward it to my friend.

Please do me a favor and don't complain about the low salary. It might be a good job opportunity and the working environment seems to be really nice.

If you page me, I'll send you my e-mail address.

Cheers-wai.gif