Where to buy mirror covers for pajero sport?

chivo

The chrome(plastic) mirror covers are aged and nasty. Need replacing. Of course the dealer has them but they are quite expensive.

I don't need official Mitsu ones, just a cheaper knock off. Specific shop recomendation appreciated. Thanks.

Any auto accessory place on the side of the road or at a Tesco or Big C car park will have them. Can probably match the colour or just plastic chrome.

They'll have the options for indicator lights as well, and they're well worth considering. They make it a lot easier for motorcyclists that hang off your rear quarter to see that you're indicating. Often they ride in a position where they can't see the rear lights or the side lights in front of the drivers door, but they'll see the ones on the mirrors as that's where they're focused on looking.

Got some fitted to my Vigo and noticed that the near miss ratio of bikes and cars has reduced considerably.

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update. Found them at a little auto accessories shop at makro on naratiwat road. 1800 per pair. Better that the price at Mitsu dealer.

But the Mitsu dealer's price probably included fitting I guess? Be warned that if you have bought the type with indicators and welcome lamps, they are a PITA install.