seats in 2012 Vigo

Backwoods

Does anyone know if the seats in the Toyota Vigo Champ are the sam as any US model Toyota? Looking to buy camo seat covers from US, but none of the places know what a Vigo is! They sell sets with seat covers, floor mats, steering wheel covers, but has to be compatable with a US model Toyota! I have wrote to Toyota Thailand 3 times and have never received a responce..

My god, why would you do that to a perfectly good truck?

I thought the thais had bad taste.

I had that done that way because I bought the truck for me , not you! I spent over 40 years hunting and 16 of them as a guide and outfitter, and that was after retireing from the Army, so its a safe be I like camo, and not "Hello Kitty". I have no idea why a site that has forums, has to somehow attract ignorant people, that have no need to say something, let alone something negitive! Others do have some of my tastes, and if you don't care for mine, just move on, I don't need to from someone with an inferiority complex and feel they must share negitivity to otheres they don't even know!

• Like 1

I had that done that way because I bought the truck for me , not you! I spent over 40 years hunting and 16 of them as a guide and outfitter, and that was after retireing from the Army, so its a safe be I like camo, and not "Hello Kitty". I have no idea why a site that has forums, has to somehow attract ignorant people, that have no need to say something, let alone something negitive! Others do have some of my tastes, and if you don't care for mine, just move on, I don't need to from someone with an inferiority complex and feel they must share negitivity to otheres they don't even know!

Inferiority complex ??

How big is your gun ?

• Like 1

camojncouch.jpg

I sure hope you don't think that is camo of anykind!!attachicon.gifDSC00007.JPGattachicon.gifDSC00011.JPG

Actually...its better than your truck.....you have to look to see the soldier whereas your truck still stands out like tits on a bull.

Now BW....don't tell me you did not see the soldier?

Yes I see the soldier. My objective was have a truck that sticks out, and lift is because all the trouble we went through in the flooding riving a Yaris.

The camo on this truck is a statement of all my times in the woods, hunting, guiding, and spending time with nature, Camo has been a part of my life since the80's when the first BDU's came into general issue, but the styles have changed andmy huning days are over because of my bad heart, but the camo is my last reminder of what life was, huning across international borders!

I'll make you a deal if it floods,I will come move that couch to safety personally!

Inferiority complex ??

How big is your gun ?

.338 Lapua

.30/378 Weathrby,

.300 weathrtby mag

But my pockey gun was a 1911 springfield, officers model, with comp barrel, 2 lb trigger and filled with golden sabers!

O, and I have been told my other gun can qulify as a maggnum

You have not burst my bubble, and sometimes I love to hear from those who know not what they talk about! And there several shops around that charge big money for custom work, so it not just me running around in a jacked up truck

What big animals have you hunted?

Deer, bear, wild boar, turkeys, moose, wolves, my guide svs was in NC and SC for deer, turkey, and bear. SC we hunted Deer, wild boar, and turkey. The Canadian trips I booked for Alberta were mostly deer, bear, and moose, and wolves and coyotes can be shot while hunting other species, with a permit. Which pics you want to see, I have boxes and albums full! Favorite hunt was spring bear in Alberta, 2 bear limit, seeing sometimes as many as 20 in a spot and stalk hunt! Some of my dearest frieds live up there and I will return!

Must say, I do wonder about folk who want to kill anything that moves. Perhaps if folk are going to eat it it is OK, I suppose. If not, hmmmmmmmmm, perhaps the animal should have something to shoot back with. ...........coffee1.gif

Or, send you guys out to the war zones, just a thought....coffee1.gif

Must say, I do wonder about folk who want to kill anything that moves. Perhaps if folk are going to eat it it is OK, I suppose. If not, hmmmmmmmmm, perhaps the animal should have something to shoot back with. ...........coffee1.gif

Or, send you guys out to the war zones, just a thought....coffee1.gif

Apparently he has been in the war zones...but being that short, doubt he was a marine...probably the cook.

All that built up frustration....now go out and shoot shit, kill defenseless animals from 100 + metres away....hidden in camo dont forget.

In addition to TA's post....hunting/killing for food is fine, not sure how bear tastes, but also killing 'feral' animals is ok with me and have done that many times myself, they wreak havoc on native wildlife and environment and should not be there......but Bears...Mooses?

Edited by Showbags