Genital disorder forces man to hang himself in Udon Thani

webfact

'Penis Disorder' Forces Man To Hang Himself

Bu Khaosod Online

BANGKOK: -- A 20 year old man who had been reportedly suffering from genital disorder has been found hanged in his home at Mueang District, Udonthani province.

The father of the deceased, who identified himself simply as Mr. Somchai, said his son injected olive oil into his penis when he was 13 after he was told by his friends that the oil could enlarge his manhood.

Mr. Somchai said his son had been suffering a prolonged painful infection in his penis and visiting the doctors regularly. However, Mr. Somchai said his son had not seen the doctors in the past few years, and recently begged Somchai to take him to hospital because the pain had become unbearable.

Mr. Somchai said he had given his son some money for painkillers and promised him he would take the man to hospital soon.

On the day of the incident, Mr. Somchai claimed his son complained about the penile pain again in the morning, yet he did not take the man to hospital. When Mr. Somchai returned home for lunch, he said, he did not see his son and only discovered about his death in the evening.

Post-mortem investigation reported that the man had been dead for no less than 5 hours. His family stated that they are not treating his death as suspicious.

Source: http://www.khaosod.co.th/en/view_newsonline.php?newsid=TVRNNE5qTXlOVGd3Tnc9PQ==

-- KHAOSOD English 2013-12-07

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Not treating his death as suspicious " - well they should. Suspicion on neglect abuse and maltreatment from his father. May he get his cummupance for obviously being the indirect cause of his sons death. Horrible man. Sadly I bet he feels no sense of responsibility in this or remorse.

Let the Western paranoia stay where it is and not bring it into the other countries. The man has already learnt a lesson and sticking a criminal badge on him and throwing him behind the bars will not fix anything, will not make anything better and will not make anyone happier except the zealots suggesting this.

Do you really think he has though? I mean when I slam my brakes on the car behind almost hits me then 2 seconds later he's right back up my backside again.

I really dont think anything will be learnt it will classed as " just his time to go"

• Like 1

"Not treating his death as suspicious " - well they should. Suspicion on neglect abuse and maltreatment from his father. May he get his cummupance for obviously being the indirect cause of his sons death. Horrible man. Sadly I bet he feels no sense of responsibility in this or remorse.

The son was an adult, 20 years old. He should be capable of making his own way to see a doctor.

Mr. Somchai said his son had been suffering a prolonged painful infection in his penis and visiting the doctors regularly. However, Mr. Somchai said his son had not seen the doctors in the past few years, and recently begged Somchai to take him to hospital because the pain had become unbearable.

The Father had made sure that he regularly visited the doctor while he was a child. This is hardly neglect.

If he was 20 years old, surely he could have gone to the hospital himself, unless he was a few screws loose. And injecting ones penis with olive oil would suggest he was not 100% sane! RIP

Maybe he had gone half round the bend through not having parental guidance. Do not forget he was 20 when he died, this had gone on for years, and at the earlier age why didn't his dad help him then ??? ok at 20 he should be old enough to go himself but it had carried on that long and his father promised him but never carried out the promise--His mother ???? this is so sad and neglect is evident.

Many Thais are interested when their boy brings money into the home, but when it comes to help the other way round ??? ( I said many-not all)

• Like 1

That is so sad, were is the support from Parents?

I think there is a lesson in there for all us Dads.

Listen to your children!

In my experience Thais are not good communicators and this often includes in a family.

Listen to your children! that's fine as long as they are saying something and the parents are listening.

I realize not all indicators are verbal but you have to be looking.

Edited by johnlandy

Too bad. He should have taken himself to the hospital years ago and explain what he did. Probably was afraid to lose face.

Afraid to lose face or afraid to lose penis?

RIP to the young man

I hope in the next life he comes back with a huge wee wee

• Like 1

Let the Western paranoia stay where it is and not bring it into the other countries. The man has already learnt a lesson and sticking a criminal badge on him and throwing him behind the bars will not fix anything, will not make anything better and will not make anyone happier except the zealots suggesting this.
I don't agree. By penalizing the deadbeat dad, it will send a message to other parents around Thailand - possible averting similar problems in the future.

If parents can't take the right action because of lack of moral compass, then perhaps they'll do the right things due to fear of criminal repercussions.

Slightly related: I just read about a farang who wants to come to Thailand and inseminate as many young Thai ladies as he possibly can. He mentions wanting to make as many children as possible, though an added factor is he doesn't like to wear condoms. I found his email address, and chastised him for the profound irresponsibility (and harmfulness) of his plan - among other things.

I don't agree. By penalizing the deadbeat dad, it will send a message to other parents around Thailand - possible averting similar problems in the future.

If parents can't take the right action because of lack of moral compass, then perhaps they'll do the right things due to fear of criminal repercussions.

Slightly related: I just read about a farang who wants to come to Thailand and inseminate as many young Thai ladies as he possibly can. He mentions wanting to make as many children as possible, though an added factor is he doesn't like to wear condoms. I found his email address, and chastised him for the profound irresponsibility (and harmfulness) of his plan - among other things.

Agree, BUT look how many more budding soap opera actors will be available.

If this male is Young-well hung-good looking-with an ATM card-he will be successful.

Edited by ginjag

mr somchai can be proud that he prefered to waiste money on whiskey & beer

instead of going to the doctor with his son

may his ghost haunt him forever

IF, he didn't care then he won't care now.

The only thing he will miss is any income his son would have brought in.--again where is his misses. was she mentioned ???

• Like 1

Well the guy was 20, and surely could've taken himself to the hospital on the 30 baht health scheme. But who knows. Strange story as usual. Obviously olive oil wouldn't have caused any harm in itself, but he may have caught some sort of infection from the injection... but an infection that caused death seven years later?

Don't know what to say, but RIP.

Edited by Emptyset