Thai Govt behind the violence, PDRC claims

webfact

It is the Govts mistakes that have led to all the violence and deaths.

First mistake was to call in the reds, don't try to say it wasn't the govts doing.

Look who the leaders of the reds are.

A PT MP and his wife.

A PT deputy cabinet minister.

A big mouth idiot ex PT MP who was stupid enough to get himself kicked out of the job.

Nothing to do with the Govt ...Yea right.

If they had not been there then there would have been no problems with the students and 4 people would still have been alive today.

Second big mistake was to attempt to stop the protesters entering public buildings.

That's right, Govt buildings are public buildings and the protesters are the public.

Government for the people.

Not under PT it isn't.

Look what happened when they finally came to their senses and took down the barricades, no violence, no wrecking the place only peaceful protest and in all but one case they sat down ate their lunch and left.

Now we have hoons attacking the protesters with small bombs and guns as well as hired arsonists trying to set fire to the stage.

And what did the clown in charge of GAPO do ?

No sooner had his Majesty finished his speech asking for, pleading for, unity, harmony and understanding he started threatening the BMA and Blue Sky TV with law suits.

Not happy with that he also threatened anyone giving medical assistance.

Little wonder people are sick and tired of this shower that are running the country into the ground.

Robby... We come from,a land where we believe all are equal, fairness and justice for all. There are so many disgruntled people here wanting to extoll their convictions of inequality on many others. All they want is more trouble and unfairness like they escaped at home. Thank god our countries ate too far for them to go and ruin

We helped fight 2 wars for these

Sent from my RM-892_apac_laos_thailand_219 using Tapatalk

"We come from,a land where we believe all are equal, fairness and justice for all."

Which land is that ?

I think the suffix to Robby's monicker provides a strong hint...!

My wife's cousin returned home from the protest a couple of days ago, he said things are much worse than what is shown in the media, he gave one example, some people involved with the protest have been cooking food for distribution among the poor, they cooked the food, packaged it and bagged it ready to be sent out, then the police turned up and took all the food leaving none for the poor, how is that for an example of serve and protect?

Rubbish! People involved with the protest wouldn't do anything for the poor.

To say the Police stole the food is just a blatant lie. (Bullocks).

Perhaps you meant '<deleted>', or 'Kwai', rather than "Bullocks" ? rolleyes.gif

Anyway I'm sure the police just passed the food on to the real poor, after re-labelling it, "A present from Dubai", like certain flood-relief supplies ! laugh.png

My wife's cousin returned home from the protest a couple of days ago, he said things are much worse than what is shown in the media, he gave one example, some people involved with the protest have been cooking food for distribution among the poor, they cooked the food, packaged it and bagged it ready to be sent out, then the police turned up and took all the food leaving none for the poor, how is that for an example of serve and protect?

Oh yes. The evil police seizing food that the protesters have been so benevolently cooking for the (as yet undefined) poor.

There's a time and a place for everything and if 'some people' want to set up a street kitchen and cook up a feast for the less privileged, there is absolutely no reason they should set up their 'enterprise' anywhere near the current protest zones.

I mean, where is the nearest poor people's ghetto to the protest site?

I think that ghetto would be the streets. The poorest people tend to wander the streets and sleep wherever they can find a dry, sheltered spot. Sanam Luang is about 5-10 minutes walk from Democracy Monument and has always been a popular gathering for the homeless who are hopefully poor enough for your liking.

So why are they giving them food? Do they usually do this?

Good point. Pretty well points to the falseness of the story about cooking for the poor.

They were cooking for the protestors the same as the support systems the red shirts had in 2010.

Now I don't believe it but if the police did in fact take the food I would not be surprised that they gave it to the red shirts. After all they all work under Thaksin.

Why are they cooking food for the poor at the protest site?

Why are they cooking food for the poor at the protest site?

Perhaps you could look back three posts before yours and see the correction I posted.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"We will continue to rally peacefully and without arms,"

Ok. Why are there dead people, or did they die from compassion?

It's ridiculous to think if that many people are involved that there won't be some on either side that resort to violence however peaceful the majority are.

NSDAP -> DPRK -> PDRC

Me smells pattern. Me don't like.

What is the link between the NSDAP and the DPRK?

It's about as distant as the link between DPRK and PDRC.

"Is that the Peoples' Revolutionary DPRK, or the Revolutionary Peoples' DPRK, that we're really against, Reg ?" biggrin.png

... with apologies to 'Life of Brian' and the Monty-Python team.

Have any proof that it's not true? It is so unbelievable to you that the Red RTP would steal from those opposing their mis-government? Really??? Really???

Is there any proof for this story? Or something that your wife's cousin might have made up? I mean no disrespect but other than words, there is no proof to back up this story.

There is still the issue that the food was stolen from the protesters' site. He explained that there was a mix-up in translation, and took the blame for presenting incorrect information. However, you're harping on who the food was meant for, when the bigger issue is who stole it. I said that "It is so unbelievable to you that the Red RTP would steal from those opposing their mis-government?" And I stand by that, and stand against anyone who thinks it is so unbelievable that the Red RTP would steal from anyone. They do it every day. They would be especially eager to do it to someone who opposes their darling Reds.

Have any proof that it's not true? It is so unbelievable to you that the Red RTP would steal from those opposing their mis-government? Really??? Really???

I think this is proof enough: http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/687207-thai-govt-behind-the-violence-pdrc-claims/?p=7134284

I don't have any respect for politicians of either regime, but I don't understand the rationale behind the theory that the Government/Thaksin regime is trying to stoke up violent clashes between the two colours. I thought that there is a big fear that if violence gets out of control then one word from 'the other place' and the military steps in. That is surely not in the Government/Thaksin regime's interest so why would they want to kick things off?