A Girl's Best Friend

Designerbkk

ok ok. lets get this back on track. the poor girl wants a new 'best friend' so what can we do about it?

you have had all the suggestions for an alternative, but i am assuming that these wont cut it.

girlx may have hit the spot (pardon the pun) with her ebay suggestion. why not give that a go? and there seem to be many suggestions for people who know where to get them.

good luck! may all your vibrations be good vibrations.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest endure
ok ok. lets get this back on track. the poor girl wants a new 'best friend' so what can we do about it?

you have had all the suggestions for an alternative, but i am assuming that these wont cut it.

girlx may have hit the spot (pardon the pun) with her ebay suggestion. why not give that a go? and there seem to be many suggestions for people who know where to get them.

Ah! The Beach Boys! Weren't they fabulous...

Ah! The Beach Boys! Weren't they fabulous...

I'm sure a beach boy would beat a vibration any day... :o

totster :D

Anyone know where my wife can aquire a strap-on? :D

No...but she might want you to wear one of those if you're out on the booze with the boys! :o

LaoPo

No...but she might want you to wear one of those if you're out on the booze with the boys! :o

LaoPo

Took me a second laopo, a chastity belt for men!! :D

Seems theres a few posters on the forum whose wives might be interested in such equipment :D

Go to Singapore and buy whatever you want. There are two shops that I know of and I am sure there are several more. My friend just went to one last week and says they are very well stocked.

Under that famous place for us boys, Orchard Towers, in the beginning of the just as famous Orchard Road for the girls. :o

LaoPo

Took me a second laopo, a chastity belt for men!! :D

Seems theres a few posters on the forum whose wives might be interested in such equipment :D

Guys why do you want the wife to have one, or maybe this thread should change forum?

I cannot see the use of that thing or do i have oldfasion values?

Does love hurt or should we inflikt it with some black leather????? :D

erm...

not sure why everyone is trying to cook up great ideas from travelling far and wide to get a sex toy - or even getting one posted into thailand from europe for that matter.

i suprised that the men here havent simply suggested popping into ago-go and asking where one could be bought :o

they must get em from somewhere for themselves and some of the shows

or did you think that these girls get all the pleasure they could ever wish for from their customers... sure its what the guy paying the bar fine would like to think - but in reality i very much doubt it!

all the best

:D

Edited by rio666uk

erm...

not sure why everyone is trying to cook up great ideas from travelling far and wide to get a sex toy - or even getting one posted into thailand from europe for that matter.

i suprised that the men here havent simply suggested popping into ago-go and asking where one could be bought :o

or did you think that these girls get all the pleasure they could ever wish for from their customers... sure its what the guy paying the bar fine would like to think - but in reality i very much doubt it!

all the best

and were do you think they got those items those naughty a go go girls? not by shopping in Thailand, here are only penis fallos in wood to be found. No, girls, if you want a substitute for a real man the you must get it abroad. :D

post a pic..... maybe you will get offers to be your sex toy!

And to think that I hoped that a woman, posting in the Ladies section might avoid the purile comments from idiot men with nothing better to do.

Sigh.

well we all live in hope.....

(was meant to be light hearted but i suppose your bound to upset the odd lady!)

Available in Hat Yai market and with street vendors alog 2nd street from the train station. Jump Air Asia. She also has blades, brass knuckles , leather gear and cameras. I saw an assortment of flexible buddies for you girls. Rings for the guys. Probably has a blow-up-doll :o Also seen ( buddy flex) in MBK :D Eyes open ladies! Send some photos once you get a handle on it. :D

erm...

all the best

and were do you think they got those items those naughty a go go girls? not by shopping in Thailand, here are only penis fallos in wood to be found. No, girls, if you want a substitute for a real man the you must get it abroad. :D

see ilyushins comment - like i said - i refuse to believe that they are not available in thailand, although they may not have been made here.

seeketh and thou shall findeth

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to ask... because I'm having no luck.

Can anyone recommend any online shops that will send sex toys to Thailand? Many I have looked at in Europe and USA don't list it as a destination. And I've never seen any on sale here.

Any help would be great :o

D.

a search on google for "sex toys worldwide shipping" will return a lot of results. two that come up that offer worldwide shipping are:

http://www.cduniverse.com/default.asp?style=atoy

http://www.passiononline.co.uk/shop/adult-toy.php?passion=9

of course you're responsible if it doesn't get through customs, nobody can help you there. so its likely easier to find a guy or girl to fullfill you sexual wishes than sending a sex toy to thailand :D

Basic desig, no bells and whistles, are sold at the stalls along Sukhuvit soi 3-19.

Also at road side stalls in Chinatown.

Think Boots and some of the other big pharama's are also selling some models.

7-11 was selling all sorts but got stopped when they started adverticing it.

Go to Singapore and buy whatever you want. There are two shops that I know of and I am sure there are several more. My friend just went to one last week and says they are very well stocked.

I'm in Singapore every month, maybe I should put some in my suitcase ????

:o

Basic desig, no bells and whistles, are sold at the stalls along Sukhuvit soi 3-19.

think boots is selling sex toys? :o

think boots is selling sex toys? :o

I would not call it sex toys but I have seen massage equipment there with attachments that could be used to relieve more than a sore neck. :D

think boots is selling sex toys? :D

I would not call it sex toys but I have seen massage equipment there with attachments that could be used to relieve more than a sore neck. :D

:o

• 2 weeks later...

I have a errr close friend who had one sent from home no probs. Also available Pat Pong market at the bottom of the saladeng bts station steps O'reilleys side- just a guy with a laminated 'menu'. Appararently.

• 2 weeks later...