Red Shirts urge Yingluck to stay on as caretaker PM

webfact

Why can't the arrogant red shirt fools understand that the protests will only continue up to and after the election if they place a Shinawatra in the PM or any position?

The Shinatwatras must leave politics for calm to return to Thailand.

The Shinatwatras do have the majority of Thai people behind them, if you like it or not, the real arrogant fool who's trying to undermine democracy and and the entire country is Suthep.

They should have jailed him 10 days ago, but they let him make more damage to the country, every time he opens his mouth.

A surprising number of TV posters think that a faction led by Suthep can take the votes away from rural and disadvantaged people with no consequences. It seems to me that going down that path brings risks of a completely different order of magnitude from anything we've seen in recent years. I'm also puzzled to see posters running the seemingly contradictory arguments that (a ) PT has now lost so much support in the North and NE that it could not command a majority and (b ) that the electoral process is so broken that uneducated rural voters will be bribed to keep the Shinawatras in power.

Edited by citizen33

Let's have Chalerm as acting PM; he's about the only person in Thailand who could make the people wish for a return of the Thaksin family cabal.

But doesn't he only have 21-days to go, before he decapitates himself, so wouldn't last until the election on 2nd February then. whistling.gif

A surprising number of TV posters think that a faction led by Suthep can take the votes away from rural and disadvantaged people with no consequences. It seems to me that going down that path brings risks of a completely different order of magnitude from anything we've seen in recent years. I'm also puzzled to see posters running the seemingly contradictory arguments that (a ) PT has now lost so much support in the North and NE that it could not command a majority and (b ) that the electoral process is so broken that uneducated rural voters will be bribed to keep the Shinawatras in power.

" that the electoral process is so broken that uneducated rural voters will be bribed to keep the Shinawatras in power. "................................

Everyone, including the village idiot and his dog, knows that many voters have been openly paid by the PTP for their votes.

My wife's family in Surin say their entire village looks forward to election time to get their cash for their vote. thumbsup.gif