Yingluck picked No 1 party list candidate

Lite Beer

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how much is left in Mr.T's warchest .. the democrats have been piling in the dough for the votes for a while, I reckon. Nice little extra payday for Isaanites. Have to tell my MIL to be upcountry when they start to divide the goods.

With the rice price pleding scheme managing to loose 60% of 660 billion in two years I would think some one's warchest may need to be replaced by a bigger one bah.gif

• Like 2

Perfect choice. Suthep and the Democrats said that nobody trusts her anymore and nobody wants her to lead the country anymore. Let the Thai people speak (and then, Democrats, if you don't win for 23 years in a row, please shut up forever).

Here is a better thought, lets bring in UN observers, so no money changes hands and lets also forbid populist policy's and see how well she is liked:thumbsup:

Foreign observers have been suggested before for an election but apparently somebody in the government of the time didn't want that........

http://www.mcot.net/site/content?id=4ff673890b01dabf3c02ae6e#.UqXemyeneIw

Yeah, funny thatwink.png

Perfect choice. Suthep and the Democrats said that nobody trusts her anymore and nobody wants her to lead the country anymore. Let the Thai people speak (and then, Democrats, if you don't win for 23 years in a row, please shut up forever).

Here is a better thought, lets bring in UN observers, so no money changes hands and lets also forbid populist policy's and see how well she is likedthumbsup.gif

Foreign observers have been suggested before for an election but apparently somebody in the government of the time didn't want that........

http://www.mcot.net/site/content?id=4ff673890b01dabf3c02ae6e#.UqXemyeneIw

Suthep Thaugsuban:

"I don't respect 'farangs'. We do not have to surrender to them,"

Actually, that's not true. As a party they choose who Thaksin tells them to choose. They are not free to choose anyone they want.

Do you really think everyone in PTP truly think having Yingluck as PM is the best thing for Thailand?

You really think that not a single PTP MP wants to be PM themselves or feels another member of the party is more competent?

What are you talking about?

So if the PTP member does not agree with this choice, they are free to leave it!

If they want they are free to join the democrat party or another party

if they want they are free to create a new party!

This how do work a party, do you get it? And its certainly not the opposition who gonna choose them, are you insane?

Remember Newin, well he did leave the coalition, he was free to do what he want!

Thaskin doesnt hold a gun on the PTP party member.

Remember Samak, another PTP member, also elected, well you didnt want him also and he was not blood related to TS.

The most insane thing from your message, what on earth does allow you to speak in the name of PTP member.

because you are just talking <deleted>...

When the news was out that Thaksin had skyped-in into a cabinet meeting to tell his ministers how he want his country run, there were those who say "well, they don't have to listen".

Pheu Thai members agree on the 'Thaksin thinks, Pheu Thai acts' otherwise they wouldn't (be accepted). That's why Pheu Thai members frequenly feel an urge to go to HongKong or Dubai and somehow manage to greet their boss.

Remember Newin, switched from PPP to Democrats coalition and still not forgiven by Thaksin. Remember the late Samak who could have been re-elected the next day, but too independent was replaced by Thaksin's brother-in-law somchai?

The most insane thing is I have to agree with you, <deleted> you think you can speak for the Pheu Thai members here, dear bender.

I wonder how to respond to insane TV member.cheesy.gif

Why you just dont get it, you did loose the last election you will lose the next one as usual.

There is anything that you can do except raving nonsense.laugh.png

If TS want to choose his own grandmother at the head of the PTP up to him

if TS want to choose his mia noi to become the next PTP leader, again up to him

If the PTP members doesnt agree, they are free to leave the boat.

If you dont agree, you can ask your wife to enter politics and create a new party, the people will chosecheesy.gif

But at the end of the day, 67 millions will have their last word to say, this is how democracy works!

AND IF the country want to put back in power TS himself..... well you have absolutely nothing to say.

and about your last nonsense msg:

TS Skype, well so at the next election, well the people will chosesmile.png

PTP member go to Hong Kong, well again the people will chose at the next election.

If for the people, they are okay with skype or hong kong, you have absolutely nothing to say, its their choice. Not yours!

facepalm.gif Newin was not forgiven by TS, why he should do so? Samak or his brother in law, well you didnt want anyone of them!

blahblahblahblah.....

The most insane thing is I have to agree with you, <deleted> you think you can speak for the Pheu Thai members here, dear bender.

This is show how dysfucntional you are, really!

Where did see you i do talk in the name of the PTP party, are you mad?

I just say : "up to them", i do respect their choice: YOU DONT!laugh.png

I have nothing to say in the choice of their leader. ITS A PRIVATE PARTY!

YOU DONT WANT YL as the leader? and then you claims that certainly other PTP member

dont want her also. Actually you do talk in their name. facepalm.gif

IF their is some problem with their party, so my little advice, leave the party and make a new one!

ps: you are completely weird, no logic at all!cheesy.gif

Edited by Bender

Let's face it... Red shirt, yellow shirt, pink shirt, black shirt. Does it really matter who of what party will run Thailand! Both are a joke, both only want what's best for themselves and they're cronies! Is there an alternative third party out there? You know the one, where they don't rape and pillage everything and actually try and do what's best for Thailand and the Thai people. Thailand will never ever change as it is. They're used to be a joke that said Thailand has a coup as regular as the football World Cup, think you can add the European championships to that equation now too!

When the news was out that Thaksin had skyped-in into a cabinet meeting to tell his ministers how he want his country run, there were those who say "well, they don't have to listen".

Pheu Thai members agree on the 'Thaksin thinks, Pheu Thai acts' otherwise they wouldn't (be accepted). That's why Pheu Thai members frequenly feel an urge to go to HongKong or Dubai and somehow manage to greet their boss.

Remember Newin, switched from PPP to Democrats coalition and still not forgiven by Thaksin. Remember the late Samak who could have been re-elected the next day, but too independent was replaced by Thaksin's brother-in-law somchai?

I wonder how to respond to insane TV member.cheesy.gif

Why you just dont get it, you did loose the last election you will lose the next one as usual.

There is anything that you can do except raving nonsense.laugh.png

If you dont agree, you can ask your wife to enter politics and create a new party, the people will chosecheesy.gif

But at the end of the day, 67 millions will have their last word to say, this is how democracy works!

AND IF the country want to put back in power TS himself..... well you have absolutely nothing to sa

TS Skype, well so at the next election, well the people will chosesmile.png

PTP member go to Hong Kong, well again the people will chose at the next election.

If the people is okay with skype or hong kong, you have absolutely nothing to say, its their choice. Not yours!

facepalm.gif Newin was not forgiven by TS, why he should do so? Samak or his brother in law, well you didnt want anyone of them!

blahblahblahblah.....

Where did you i do talk in the name of the PTP party, are you mad?

I just say : "up to them", i do respect their choice: YOU DONT!laugh.png

YOU DONT WANT YL as the leader? and then you claims that certainly other PTP member

dont want her also. Actually you do talk in their name. facepalm.gif

IF their is some problem with their party, so my little advice, leave the party and make a new one!

ps: you are completely weird, no logic at all!cheesy.gif

BTW I didn't loose any election in Thailand. As farang I cannot participate.

If I tell you what I think of the rest I'm afraid the mod's will take offence.

So, stay cool, grab a beer and keep smiling,

uncle rubl smile.png

• Like 2

well the Dems are going for a record 10th defeat in a row

this democracy thing is a real pain

why oh why can't they just let the amart elite rule? they are born for it after all

all this democracy nonsense is sooooooooooo inconvenient

you are so right, the only ones never democratic elected are the democrats...... so they want to rule without elections.

• Like 2

Here is a better thought, lets bring in UN observers, so no money changes hands and lets also forbid populist policy's and see how well she is likedthumbsup.gif

I have no doubt her motto for upcoming campaign would be, if you vote for us, we will pay you what we owe you for the rice, but if you do not, then you loose.

Gee i wonder which way Somachai's will vote who has been waiting to be paid for monthsrolleyes.gif

"Lets forbid populist policies"! I see your hero, ( lets abolish democracy) Suthep came up with this gem tonight. Saying that his new constitution will contain a clause tthat no government is allowed to launch populist policies. Hahaha, he really is a political pygmy. So no government can announce policies that will be popular!? Absolutely ridiculous, what is he suggesting, all candidates must promise to double taxation, raise food prices by 50%, etc etc. The man is a complete fool who is totally out of his depth.

No problem with UN observers, although i doubt Suthep would go along with it. Even he knows that in any election here his party would come a very poor second, thats why he wants to ban elections and take away peoples right to vote. He joins a long list of like minded dictators in that regard.

Anyway, for him and all his avid supporters on this forum, i would have thought that Ms Yingluck being picked as the No 1 candidate is the best news they could hear. After all she is wildly unpopular, a figure of fun, even hatred. This must be true because about 90% of the all knowing posters on these threads have been telling us this on an hourly basis for the past month or so. So it naturally follows that in an election nobody would vote for her or the party she represents, right?

Oh, hang on a minute ------!

• Like 2

Of course up to them!

Its not up to the opposotion to choose for the Pheu Thai party!

As a party, they are free to choose anyone they want!

At the election, people will make their choice!

Actually, that's not true. As a party they choose who Thaksin tells them to choose. They are not free to choose anyone they want.

Do you really think everyone in PTP truly think having Yingluck as PM is the best thing for Thailand?

You really think that not a single PTP MP wants to be PM themselves or feels another member of the party is more competent?

So if the PTP member does not agree with this choice, they are free to leave it!

This how do work a party, do you get it? And its certainly not the opposition who gonna choose them, are you insane?

Remember Newin, well he did leave the coalition, he was free to do what he want!

Remember Samak, another PTP member, also elected, well you didnt want him also and he was not blood related to TS.

The most insane thing from your message, what on earth does allow you to speak in the name of PTP member.

. Long way to go to beat the crap you spout on TV
  • Like 1

So you all like the democrat dictator from people council "Mao style" more to be the boss .....? A minority ruling a majority sounds very democratic facepalm.gifbiggrin.png

Not that i support Suthep's plans , but i think people place to much trust and importance to "democracy".

Democracy is majority rule, this does not equal freedom, as the minority is forced to follow the rule of the majority. and whilst it can be a good thing, its not by default a good thing, it is also clear that the majority can be easily manipulated and influenced by the media, so maybe democracy isn't the holy grail that we all assume it is.

"Democratic Governments " around the world, at this very moment are consistently putting corporations interests ahead of it's citizens interests, that doesn't sound very democratic to me either.

Having said that, i don't claim to know the best way of forming government, just pointing out we may need to question the way that it is currently going...

• Like 1

I have no doubt her motto for upcoming campaign would be, if you vote for us, we will pay you what we owe you for the rice, but if you do not, then you loose.

Gee i wonder which way Somachai's will vote who has been waiting to be paid for monthsrolleyes.gif

"Lets forbid populist policies"! I see your hero, ( lets abolish democracy) Suthep came up with this gem tonight. Saying that his new constitution will contain a clause tthat no government is allowed to launch populist policies. Hahaha, he really is a political pygmy. So no government can announce policies that will be popular!? Absolutely ridiculous, what is he suggesting, all candidates must promise to double taxation, raise food prices by 50%, etc etc. The man is a complete fool who is totally out of his depth.

No problem with UN observers, although i doubt Suthep would go along with it. Even he knows that in any election here his party would come a very poor second, thats why he wants to ban elections and take away peoples right to vote. He joins a long list of like minded dictators in that regard.

Anyway, for him and all his avid supporters on this forum, i would have thought that Ms Yingluck being picked as the No 1 candidate is the best news they could hear. After all she is wildly unpopular, a figure of fun, even hatred. This must be true because about 90% of the all knowing posters on these threads have been telling us this on an hourly basis for the past month or so. So it naturally follows that in an election nobody would vote for her or the party she represents, right?

Oh, hang on a minute ------!

cheesy.gif , its hilarious the amount of people throwing "democracy" around

For starters do you actually know or understand what it means?

Can you name any period of time when Thailand was governed democratically?

No doubt if you actually understand democracy, you will not be telling me now.

Now, you claim to know democracy, so you think offering ipads is democratic way and an honest policy? You have seen other government in other countries run on "free ipads for all the kids"?

• Like 1

I wonder how much is left in Mr.T's warchest .. the democrats have been piling in the dough for the votes for a while, I reckon. Nice little extra payday for Isaanites. Have to tell my MIL to be upcountry when they start to divide the goods.

With the rice price pleding scheme managing to loose 60% of 660 billion in two years I would think some one's warchest may need to be replaced by a bigger one bah.gif

How about 2.3 trillion Baht infrastructure project, after all it relates to support!

....................The Pheu Thai party unanimously voted to put Yingluck Shinawatra on top of the party’s list candidates which will automatically place her as the first choice for the next premiership.....................

The Pheu Thai party were ordered to put Yingluck Shinawatra on top of the party’s list candidates which will automatically place her as the first choice for the next premiership after a phone call from Dubai??

Well I was all for getting rid of the circus. But it would appear that the PTP want to keep it going. I am no expert on the constitution but I think as good an idea as it is by Suthep to get rid of the Shinawatra strangle hold on Thailand it is unconstitutional.sad.png

Thailand's loss.wai2.gif

well the Dems are going for a record 10th defeat in a row

this democracy thing is a real pain

why oh why can't they just let the amart elite rule? they are born for it after all

all this democracy nonsense is sooooooooooo inconvenient

So is scrolling down to ignore your posts.

itchy fingers had to respond

Hi all just to ask a question, If let say all the "Shin's clan' and family leave Thailand for good, then can who please tell me that they can grantee there won't be any of TS or Shin's clan involvement in Thailand politic? and can anyone tell me that there won't be any other story or finger pointing to be started all over again? By the end, politic are always chickens and eggs story and when other people want to gain power, they will say and do anything to get it. So politic crisis start all over again.

The only way to stop all this is the 2 party stop pointing finger and people of Thailand have to let go of the past in order to have a better future.

And all people need to start accepting that when one party win through democracy election, the other opposition just need to accept the fact they lose (regarding they like it or not) and work by the law to prove to the people that they are more better then the currently government so they can win the next election. (and please say to me regarding the buying vote and giving money. This is all BS cause no one put a gun at the head of the people that are voting)

• Like 2

Just asking, because i do not know.
Was there any election in the PTP to vote for her?
Can not belief and never experienced that a decision-making within a party is so f****ing quick!

Wake up PTP!!!
Work constructively to build up a good country for everybody.

Edit:?

Edited by tomacht8

This is an incredibly inflamatory step. I'm not buying into right or wrong of Thai politics but making this statement, at this time, is either really dumb or really provocative. Wonder which one it is?

Is it? Now the Thai electorate know from the start the choice they have. Pheu Thai, with Yingluck Shinawatra (you may recoil in horror) as candidate for Prime Minister (if elected) or um er ... possibly Abhisit, if the Democrats don't try and ferment a coup by boycotting the election, or possibly an appointed government for an indeterminate (probably very long) term. The latter will of course all be excellent blokes because they will have been chosen by Suthep and whoever it is who is financing him.

One side has been pretty open so far. They have told everyone where they stand. The others- well, it is a power grab in progress.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Strictly speaking people cannot vote for Ms. Yingluck when she's just a party list candidate rolleyes.gif

Precisely! It's a done deal... she comes back as a LIST CANDIDATE... and then swans back into the top spot, and, dare one say it, she'll be an UNELECTED PM (Puppet Muppet). For those posters who decry the protestors as undemocratic, I hope they are able to see the dumb hypocrisy of their ranting.

The country has been well and truly stitched up. 1zgarz5.gif

Right, so a PM that is elected by a sufficient majority of MP's (296 in her case) is an unelected PM ? How do you think the MP's got into the position to vote in the first place. There is nothing undemocratic about it and is precisely according to the rules. However appointing a people's council, which has no democratic mandate whatsoever IS undemocratic and is not within the law.

• Like 2

Strictly speaking people cannot vote for Ms. Yingluck when she's just a party list candidate rolleyes.gif

Precisely! It's a done deal... she comes back as a LIST CANDIDATE... and then swans back into the top spot, and, dare one say it, she'll be an UNELECTED PM (Puppet Muppet). For those posters who decry the protestors as undemocratic, I hope they are able to see the dumb hypocrisy of their ranting.

The country has been well and truly stitched up. 1zgarz5.gif

Right, so a PM that is elected by a sufficient majority of MP's (296 in her case) is an unelected PM ? How do you think the MP's got into the position to vote in the first place. There is nothing undemocratic about it and is precisely according to the rules. However appointing a people's council, which has no democratic mandate whatsoever IS undemocratic and is not within the law.

Nice statement. Until now I still cannot see the layout of plan by the opposition on the people council proposal. By the end, what I can see is a leader selling the idea without knowing how it will works and the people is buying without any understanding anything.

Then it will be a never ending story with no happy ending.

• Like 2

I wonder how to respond to insane TV member.cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3951237149 width=32 height=20>

There is anything that you can do except raving nonsense.laugh.png.pagespeed.ce.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png pagespeed_url_hash=4020895376 width=20 height=20>

If you dont agree, you can ask your wife to enter politics and create a new party, the people will chosecheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3951237149 width=32 height=20>

AND IF the country want to put back in power TS himself..... well you have absolutely nothing to say.

TS Skype, well so at the next election, well the people will chosexsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.CwSpBGGvqN.png

If for the people, they are okay with skype or hong kong, you have absolutely nothing to say, its their choice. Not yours!

facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif alt=facepalm.gif pagespeed_url_hash=4031585225 width=24 height=18> Newin was not forgiven by TS, why he should do so? Samak or his brother in law, well you didnt want anyone of them!

blahblahblahblah.....

Where did see you i do talk in the name of the PTP party, are you mad?

I just say : "up to them", i do respect their choice: YOU DONT!laugh.png.pagespeed.ce.SDkxrRteka.png alt=laugh.png pagespeed_url_hash=4020895376 width=20 height=20>

dont want her also. Actually you do talk in their name. facepalm.gif.pagespeed.ce.EuN79TyYk_.gif alt=facepalm.gif pagespeed_url_hash=4031585225 width=24 height=18>

ps: you are completely weird, no logic at all!cheesy.gif.pagespeed.ce.HaOxm9--Zv.gif alt=cheesy.gif pagespeed_url_hash=3951237149 width=32 height=20>

Bender, are you currently participating in a Bender at the moment? Sup up, have another one quick, I would hate your wit and repartee to whither away rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Of course up to them!

Its not up to the opposotion to choose for the Pheu Thai party!

As a party, they are free to choose anyone they want!

At the election, people will make their choice!

No, talking money.