Engineering Shop Needed............

smartecosse

Yes, there is a company that specializes in working with stainless steel. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it, though I can direct you there.

Go to the big crossroads at Central Festival Complex.

Take the road going into Phuket Town.

Opposite the school on the right-hand side is a big warehouse thing. You will see lathes and other metal-working tools.

If you get to the next set of traffic lights outside the stadium, you have gone too far.

Yes, there is a company that specializes in working with stainless steel. Unfortunately, I can't remember the name of it, though I can direct you there.

Go to the big crossroads at Central Festival Complex.

Take the road going into Phuket Town.

Opposite the school on the right-hand side is a big warehouse thing. You will see lathes and other metal-working tools.

If you get to the next set of traffic lights outside the stadium, you have gone too far.

The shops name is IQ.

They are good but they do not produce the best quality, better on Mae Luang road past Tiasin Mitsubishi showroom

I shopped that shop for some custom SST BBQ work and they were pretty high. Depending on what you need Bangkok has more options for shops and the shipping down here is fairly cheap.

thanks for the help guys.

needs to be a local shop as i will need to show them what need to be done rather than just send plans or a description as its gonna be a bit of trial and error :o