Potato Masher

bluemoonexpat

I have no idea, but you can try the following

- Central Soi 9 5th Floor Kitchen Utensils

- Shop near to the exit of Foodland on Pattaya Klang

- Friendship 2nd Floor on Pattaya Thai

Else use a Knife to cut the potatoes in really small pieces and use a Fork (That's what I do)

Edited by MJCM

re

Never knew there were so many mash potato eaters in Thai Visa

in chiang mai at the garden and franco thai they have the best fish with mash smile.png

dave2

That's not enough mash...

totster smile.png

Must be a Chiang Mai specialty, no good for takeaway, the mash makes the newspaper soggy.

I make mashed potatoes quite often. After having owned a couple of the plastic things,

that seem to last only a couple of months, I bought a really nice stainless steel one at

Central. It appears to be a lot more expensive at first, but if you consider the cost of

buy a new one every couple of months, vs. having one that lasts .... I am very happy ...

luudee

They have conventional Mashers at Rimping and at Robinson, Airport Plaza. Better still, get a "Potato Ricer" don't know what they are called in Thai.

We brought a couple with us from abroad but have seen them at Robinson and I think I also saw them at Tesco Lotus on Hang Dong Road.

They have conventional Mashers at Rimping and at Robinson, Airport Plaza. Better still, get a "Potato Ricer" don't know what they are called in Thai.

We brought a couple with us from abroad but have seen them at Robinson and I think I also saw them at Tesco Lotus on Hang Dong Road.

Wow, that will be a very expensive masher if the OP has to travel from Pattaya to Chang Mai to buy one. thumbsup.gif

It may have been easier to ask where you can't buy a masher. I've seen them everywhere, in the big supermarkets, hardware stores like Homepro and Homeworks, even those mom and pop stores that sell all kinds of hardware.

• Like 1