Pita bread for kebabs

stockholm1995

On 3 road, , if you coming from Pattaya Tai(from the beach), take a left into 3 road.

Approx 500 meters on your left, next to a gym, i think the name of the gym is International Gym.

Its a small bakery, run by an Israeli guy, that does only restaurants.

If you do not find it, pm me and i will take a pic for you(may be phone number) i work in the area

Humorously, it might be the same place, but the owner of Pattayanis Greek restaurant told me he has an excellent source for quality pita from a local Lebanese bakery. So you could ask him and if they aren't the same place (I suspect they are) you could compare products. He told me the product in retail stores like Friendship is not good quality compared to the bakery.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pattayanis/175903375851277

Edited by Jingthing

On 3 road, , if you coming from Pattaya Tai(from the beach), take a left into 3 road.

Approx 500 meters on your left, next to a gym, i think the name of the gym is International Gym.

Its a small bakery, run by an Israeli guy, that does only restaurants.

If you do not find it, pm me and i will take a pic for you(may be phone number) i work in the area

I think I found it for the OP

http://goo.gl/maps/UA98k

Thats the onethumbsup.gif

Okay, so this guy on 3rd Road makes Better Pita Bread than elsewhere. Is it available there or elsewhere for individual orders?

I am sure if you visit there and want to purchase, he will not turn you down.

I am also sure he supplies some stores, but would not know which ones.

I do not think Friendship is one of them, his Pita's tastes better in my opinion

Perhaps the best pita i have ever had anywhere is in pattaya.

I think they make it from scratch.

It's a 24 hour restaurant on soi lenkee that serves pizza too.

Opposite a newer family mart closer to 3rd road than soi bouy cow on the north side (bkk) of the street.

Dat shit be <deleted> freshy to the max. tongue.png

Edited by infinity11

• 1 year later...

Been trying to find this place for a couple months, found out why today...the location is now a flower shop. The kebab folks i asked dont want to tell me where they buy the pita bread. Any updated info on the location of this shop or another shop that sells pita? i already know about friendship, foodland (frozen) etc... but looking for the shop that the kebab folks buy from.

Thanks.

I think this Israeli or Lebanese shop used to be right on 3rd road. Very close to where they moved. They are now located on the soil that runs alongside the BIG MITYON MOTORCYCLE STORE which is on the corner of Pattaya Tai (South Pattaya Rd) and 3rd Road. I have been to the new location and bought a few dozen for personal use. VERY good. I can't remember the cost, but cheaper than the groceries.

Yep, right where you described pc800, found it on the first try. Thanks for the good post. I bought 1 pack, contained 10 pitas, for 100 baht. Same price as the 3 pack in friendship (3 for 30 baht), just a bit smaller, but fresher as these where just pulled from the oven.

I bought the ones in makro before kittenkong, the ahro brand (i think), 4 pack but a bit on the thick side, cant remember the price.

I really enjoy the kebabs carts on soi diana, but living on the darkside, we have 2 carts to choose from. One near sukhumvit on soi khao noi, and the other near the 2nd 7/11 on khao talo. Both dont get going till after about 5-6, i like a good kebab about lunch time.

Thanks again for the help.

• 6 months later...