Any suggestions on a very good plastic surgery center in Bankok or Bang Kapi

retiredat50

Hello,

I'm looking for a clinic for eye bag removal and maybe some other treatments. I have already been to the skin clinic at St. Luke's but I found the hospital very busy and was scared away from there when I found out the doctor who was going to do removal for a mole was 62 years old. Nothing against older doctors and I'm sure she's very experienced but I am looking for a place with a younger doctor with better eyes and a better more calm setting.

Is there one good place that people can recommend. Maybe best if it's a clinic that just specializes in plastic surgery. I would appreciate any suggestions. Quality of work is much more important to me than the price.

Please note I'm only looking for a place in Bangkok or surrounding area and I am looking for a larger clinic or hospital with very good facilities. Somwhere other than St Luke's.

Thanks,

Google will reveal many places.

You will be able to email and ask about the medical staffs ages and visual acuity. smile.png

Reveals too many :-) I am hoping for some first-hand experiences my members of this forum.

I did actually visit a place I found on Google. Got there and they spoke no English at all other than being able to say the words "go to hospital".

Edited by retiredat50

Vejthani Hospital on Latphao Road would seem to fit as the center is a very quiet but upscale operation on the 11th floor with excellent surgeon who will not advise his more expensive skills when not required. Price should be in line with most good facilities.

Vejthani Hospital on Latphao Road would seem to fit as the center is a very quiet but upscale operation on the 11th floor with excellent surgeon who will not advise his more expensive skills when not required. Price should be in line with most good facilities.

I went to the place you suggested a few hours after I saw your comment. My girlfriend had some small moles removed and I will go back for a consultation. Very nice hospital, exactly what I was looking for and walking distance from where I am staying. Thanks for your suggestion. It helped me a lot.