Places to go and things to do in the Bangkapi area?

retiredat50

I really enjoy going to "The Mall" in Bangkapi, visiting the coffee shops and restaurants. Now I am looking for other places I can go. For example some nice coffee shops with internet access, decent hotel bars or restaurants that are in the area. I visited a mall up towards Foodland which I think was called Community Mall. The Mall had a large McDonalds at the front. Does anyone have any suggestions on any other upmarket, very clean places to visit in the area ?

There is nothing in the area for you.

This is a LoSo area, check out HappyLand just across the road from The Mall.

Right next door to The Mall is Tawana Square, nothing of interest to you, just up the road is Panthip Plaza 2, again nothing for you.

decent hotel bars

Non existant, the closest hotel I know of is the Alexandra on Ram.

some nice coffee shops with internet access,

Non existant, best you stick to the True Shop on the third floor, or Black Canyon on the first floor.

restaurants that are in the area

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor.

On Ram right next door to the Honda showroom is the Sinthorn Steak House, buffet style Islamic food, a la moo ka ta, thats it.

Does anyone have any suggestions on any other upmarket, very clean places to visit in the area ?

See previous answers, non existant.

If you want a sensory overload, a full frontal attack on your sense of smell, head for Talat Bang Kapi, just up the road from Tesco Lotus near BK crossroads at the lights.

Please be sure to take either smelling salts or swimmers nose clips with you, the stench would knock a stampeding buffalo on its back.

Your best two options are either, Fashion Island or Seacon Square.

It happens often, but why is it you guys have to post the same topic more than once?

I've no idea why there are two posts on this from me and for sure I did not do it on purpose. I don't have a great internet connection so I might have hit post twice but if I recall the posts were not done one after the other. I guess the reason for others is probably the same.