Civil War Could Clear The Air!

thumper101

I believe that the latest political standoff can easily be resolved by giving Mr Thaksin Shinawatra exactly what he wants... Civil War!

It is clear to me and should be clear to everyone on this board that Thaksin has sought division between the north and the south ever since he decided to enter politics.

It is impossible to end the stand off between the north and south divide, and that also goes for all the farang on this board where clearly all those in the north married to their isaan lasses have become indoctrinated in this system of divide like sheep with no purpose in life. So there is only one thing for it, give them exactly what they want. Let the natural process play out and let the 'people decide'.

No point in holding elections,it won't work, there will always be that bitter rivalry and opposition to the result because 50% of Phue Thai votes are paid for. So the system grinds on and Thailand's poor continue to get poorer as the economy is shredded by the rice farmers and the businessmen run for better economical climate in the region and beyond.

Ultimately this system is doomed and will ultimately end in civil war anyway. So why not just cut out the crap and set up a zone just north of Ayutaya and have a mass face off by 'the people'. The red shirts would be chomping at the bit. They are all well armed and could raise an army of say 5 million. While the south can fend them off with their intelligence.

The ultimate prize will be Bangkok. If the reds win, they can stick their red communist flag in the soil in front of government house and declare victory.

I also think that all politicians should be herded together and prevented from leaving the country, so they can enjoy their fate which ever way it goes. Even if a few million die in the war, it is not like it was wasted. If you want power or freedom, you have to fight for it. That is what has happened for thousands of years in the name of tribalism, and tribalism clearly exists today. Instead of marauding, we have tainted elections. That has not worked since 1932. I think it is time we reverted back to a system that works.

I think Thaksin would agree, seeing as it seems to be sat at the top of his agenda and we all know he has little concern over Thai lives.

Just my opinion guys.

• Like 1