Font Size In Posting Mode

lopburi3

We have members unable to make posts because they can not see the text in normal lower case mode. After post is made the text is larger and others of us see all the mistakes we made because of this small size preview screen. Question is can this be changed to make the text larger? See no way a member can do so. For now have to suggest they use Opera or Firefox and enlarge the text with that but see no reason that we should have to deal with such small font in the first place.

I looked at the source code and it is embedded in the code and doesn't look like it comes from an external CSS file. Part of the PHP code that is used to write the pages is what formats the pages. My guess the authors will have to modify the code - very simple change but means new release numbers unless they allow an admin to edit the PHP file. This is the specific code segment for the reply box. The 11 pixel is used while the normal view is 12 pixel.

I only added my comments in case it may help the admins and what direction to go. I apologize if I step on anyone's toes. :o

select{

background: #FFF;

border: 1px solid #4C77B6;

color: #000;

font-family: verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;

font-size: 11px;

margin: 5px;

padding: 2px;

vertical-align: middle;

}

You guys have lost me...

Do you mean in the reply box the font size is too small for some folks?

Strange, using both IE (at work) and Firefox at home I never have a problem. Is it widespread?

You guys have lost me...

Do you mean in the reply box the font size is too small for some folks?

Strange, using both IE (at work) and Firefox at home I never have a problem. Is it widespread?

I don't seem to be having any problems with small fonts either.. :o

totster :D

Be thankful your eyesight is better than others. Or perhaps you are using a lower screen resolution?

Or a larger monitor? I am using 1024 on a 15" LCD and the font is small at normal computer distance.

That the composition page is 11 and the final result is 12 does not make sense to me. You should have larger type in the composition page so that you can properly edit. I find many typos after posting that I miss on the smaller composition page.

Is it in both composition pages? ie fast reply and reply?

Yes because it uses the same "Class" module (textarea) that defines the box format. Change of that one module would show up in both reply box types.