Apartment in Bangkok Sukhumvit

JohnnyBKK

Does the budget of less than 20k a month include the food and everything?

Really wonder why foreigners that should come mostly from western countries want to live like beggars in 3rd world countries.

Why do you suggest that he wants to live like a beggar? Don't think you'll find many beggars in 20k apartments.

Does the budget of less than 20k a month include the food and everything?

Really wonder why foreigners that should come mostly from western countries want to live like beggars in 3rd world countries.

Why do you suggest that he wants to live like a beggar? Don't think you'll find many beggars in 20k apartments.

I suggest you actually try to read the situation again.

He mentioned less than 20k budget. Sure that really is open to intepretation after all less than 20k could mean say 1k per month and it still is in line with less than 20k but the fact of the matter is when someone says less than 20k well the chances of them getting something around the ball park of 20k say 18,19k isn't going to materialize it's probably going to be around say 10k per month and i find that is stretching it.

I come from singapore so right now it's like 1 sgd = 25.5 but ok we'll do the cheapo money changer rate and assume it's like 25.3thb but for convinence sake it's just 1 sgd = 25thb so 20k per month would be like around 800sgd. With farang money exchange rates that's even lower cos 1 USD = 1.25 SGD so 20k bht would be around like 600usd which is freaking cheap.

600 US for a room is already cheap and it's for a month and he's trying to go lower. Well that sounds like beggar status to me but of course it doesn't literally mean beggar and do you mean US beggar or thai beggar cos there is a difference.