bus and truck pictures

Robby nz

East of Chanthaburi city, part of a flood diversion and water retention scheme involving a series of lakes, dams and numerous canals - I like to cycle here and get 'off road' (just a little, compacted clay) and follow the canals inland. Hills behind are part of Namtok Phlio National Park

This bridge was until 2 weeks ago the only crossing here until the new double-lane one was completed, and is now in use.

Eventually the main canals will have 3m-wide concrete walking/cycleways on both sides.

tumblr_naccixjEwH1r8w5s5o1_1280.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Interesting configuration here,looks like a stretched tray and notice the odd sized wheel behind the cab.

DSC07924.JPG

The only thing missing on that is a sun lounger with me lay on it with a polystyrene box full of beer and ice (nam keng) touring the place like a boss on a truck.

If you ever see that drive past your house with someone taking a picture of you taking a picture of me, give me a shout and you can come aboard I will have a spare sun lounger ready and we can drive off into the sunset.

Please excuse me i'm drunk. cheesy.gif

Archived