bus and truck pictures

Robby nz

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every time travelling up the TollRoads, I keep myself awake and distracted by checking out all those trucks'n'their CNG tanks behind the cabins. All the time, in the mind wondering that if Thailand can sort it out, why can't developed countries exploit the technology too??

Funny, for how many there are out on the roads, there's less than a handful I can' train-spot' amongst all these 13 pages so far...

... I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Every time travelling up the TollRoads, I keep myself awake and distracted by checking out all those trucks'n'their CNG tanks behind the cabins. All the time, in the mind wondering that if Thailand can sort it out, why can't developed countries exploit the technology too??

Funny, for how many there are out on the roads, there's less than a handful I can' train-spot' amongst all these 13 pages so far...

... I'm suffering withdrawal symptoms crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.dzDUUqYcHZ.gif

Thanks for your interest in the thread.thumbsup.gif

You made an objetive observation Mr. tifino. Thanks. Got one here on highway 9, BKK, with the dangerous 8 CNG tanks covered......

14491471219_e3764dbab8_b.jpg

@Dancealot:

'dangerous' yeah! not very reassuring, some of the cradles on some vehicles...

hey, the other month we did one of our taxi mach-runs, between siracha and samut songkran - the taxi had a cng onboard, and took 2 fuel stops for the trip.

Only vehicle yet to be seen is a tuk-tuk, which instead really love LPG and turbos.(heh heh they'd need to hitch a trailer just to carry the CNG bottle - or ditch one passenger!)

With the trucks, are there configuration choices between pure CNG vs CNG injected Diesel???. We see in the 'West' that LPG injected Diesel is the go for many...

trucks, bare bodied, on the way from factory, cabin ( and just about everything else) etc still to be fitted...

Driver sitting on a wooden crate.

hey has anybody been able to capture one of these?

post-205215-0-98453600-1406012164_thumb.

I shot one a while back, but have lost the photo

trucks, bare bodied, on the way from factory, cabin ( and just about everything else) etc still to be fitted...

Driver sitting on a wooden crate.

hey has anybody been able to capture one of these?

attachicon.gifnew truck.jpg

I shot one a while back, but have lost the photo

Used to see a lot of them back in Fremantle but haven't seen any here I have seen etans here and think I have a shot of

one.I'll have a look for it.

trucks, ...

.... photo

Used to see a lot of them back in Fremantle but haven't seen any here I have seen etans here and think I have a shot of

one.I'll have a look for it.

Ta Ron, looking forward to seeing a photo... but it wasn't an actual Etan like you see here for cross-reference only

post-205215-0-68798800-1406016964_thumb.

...gee, an Etan would be sheer luxury compared to what I saw.

Fresh from the factory, or maybe from a Ship??

BareBones - Wooden crate for a seat, somehow affixed to the cross-member over the transmission.

No rear decking, no planking, no sideboard - nuttin'.

No Lights

Imagine this as brand-new,

post-205215-0-75191800-1406017220_thumb.

and put a wooden crate behind the steering wheel smile.png

http://www.2040cars.com/_content/cars/images/15/449115/003.jpg

Archived