Testosterone injection?

davidst01

I recently had a prostate infection diagnosed and had my bloods tested. We found that my testosterone level was low. The hospital in bkk advised the cost would be THB10,000 for an injection that would last 3 months.

Have you ever had a testosterone injection? What were the side effects? Or positive effects… was your labido improved? Did your sex drive improve?

10,000 seems like a high price. Can you recommend an alternative where the quality of the injection is guaranteed- in either central bkk or Pats

Thanks for your opinion

Please see this thread currently running http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/656253-nebido-as-trt-in-thailand/

Also if you do a search under "tetsosterone" in this forum you'll find many past threads.

You do not mention if you are in any way symptomatic, nor your age. Testosterone replacement is not indicated just for low levels, only if these are thought to be the underlying cause of specific problems that are affecting your quality of life. It is normal for testosterone levels to drop as men age and frankly I am a little suspicious of possible income-seeking on the part if the hospital from what you describe.

• Like 1