Is your wife romantic ?

thaiblether

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes my wife is a romantic lady. She knew she wasn't marrying a rich man but the romance level goes up near her birthday and christmas. I'm ok with that!

What about you Thaiblether, is your man romantic?

• Like 1

My wife's idea of romantic is pulling up her nightie over her head and saying "ok, lets go, c'mon baby! "

Actually the same applies to:

Foreplay thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif alt=thumbsup.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1443177670 width=25 height=19>

If she wants something ! xwub.png.pagespeed.ic.t6VK2lAcPd.webp alt=wub.png pagespeed_url_hash=242644079 width=20 height=29>

xw00t.gif.pagespeed.ic.Fk8xTuMtRw.webp alt=w00t.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1451809591 width=18 height=20>

She wears a nightie ?

My wife's idea of romantic is pulling up her nightie over her head and saying "ok, lets go, c'mon baby! "

Foreplay thumbsup.gif.pagespeed.ce.dtxKiAJ9C7.gif alt=thumbsup.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1443177670 width=25 height=19>

If she wants something ! xwub.png.pagespeed.ic.t6VK2lAcPd.webp alt=wub.png pagespeed_url_hash=242644079 width=20 height=29>

xw00t.gif.pagespeed.ic.Fk8xTuMtRw.webp alt=w00t.gif pagespeed_url_hash=1451809591 width=18 height=20>

She wears a nightie ?

Yep ! always has, satin type thingy !

post-109645-0-77610800-1387535558_thumb.

Edited by CharlieH

She wears a nightie ?

attachicon.gifnightie.jpg

Thats quite passable.

I was picturing this for some reason though..

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7221439_f260.jpg

Mine always drew hearts on those ping pong balls before the show.

Thing must have dried up I guess if the hearts were still visible by the intended recipient !

Its a sore point......best not go in to it too deeplylaugh.png

She wears a nightie ?

attachicon.gifnightie.jpg

Thats quite passable.

I was picturing this for some reason though..

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/7221439_f260.jpg

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif ........wouldnt surprise me though ! Last night she had T-shirt and tracky bottoms and socks ! (cold up here this year))

Edited by CharlieH

Because she is trolling and you are teaching her quite well at it. I also find it ironic that she tells us how she will teach us all about Thai culture and now she is asking about it.

You also said how she works for you. I was just teasing, but my questions still remain valid. She is wanting to know about other Thai women but she has shared nothing about herself. She in a sense in her question is creating a division between two stereotypes of women. It saddens me when a woman does more damage to other woman rather than becoming a voice for change she is just perpetuating the stereotypes.