Is your wife romantic ?

thaiblether

"Mostly due to the fact that many of them are mentally much younger, than their actual age."

Care to quantify this ignorant statement with some sort of quanitative study or is this just your experience?"

Or are you the kind of guy who says "my girlfriend is mature for her age"

I do not find that statement ignorant, but a fact IMO... And this goes for mostly any kind of Thai-girl/woman I have met... Educated or not, most seem to me, mentally younger than their actual age.

Same goes for my girlfriend and since she is in her early 40s, then that is fine with me :-) So not saying that this is bad, unless you are living with a 22 year old and would like someone mentally older than a 15 year old...

Do you find Thai-girls more mature or mentally older than their actual age?? If so, where do you live and where do you meet these "old" women?

Mine's 56 and acts like a 12 year old kid

• Like 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So your saying if my GF is not romantic, then she just wants money ?

Indeed, I don't agree with the question. It's not women's role to be romantic. Thoughtful yes, loving and caring yes, but romantic, how? You don't often hear a guy gushing "it was so lovely, she melted my heart!".

Okay last week David help me with English. Now I do alone. You make me angry about I am not Thai lady. Send me message pm or ask my phone number. I will talk about what I think.

Can you speak Thai? You habe friend speak Thai? You live here long time and cannot speak?

Who is David ?

A farang man she love long time

My wife is not very romantic. I chalk this up to conservative nature of Thai society. We often keep a loving, but safe space between us in in public.

Coming from a poor family, gifts are not common. She had a few boyfriends prior to me, no farang. Valentines, anniversaries are sort of new (imported) concepts in Thailand. Doesn't care about cut flowers, says they are a waste until we have a big home to put them on tables like fancy people.

Birthday, no gift for me but I need not do anything for her so its just another trip to the sushi restaurant Fuji.

She is loving, happy, fun. She remembers all our milestone anniversaries incl the day we met. Just not very romantic. Cuts both ways though, I need not make special efforts or expendive plans.

Shes cute but not sexy. Its pretty rare I see a farang withba more attractive companion, usually they are rentals or much younger or money dripping off them.

When I met her I thought she was cute and with one of those little dresses and a bit if makeup - wow. Bangkok glamor girl. No such luck, she is casual and lazy, a bit of a tomboy really. I guess I was ready to settle down, lots of chances to move on, but she is pretty great overall. I do miss the makeup. Young women look so tasty in BKK.

Once a month a get the "full option" makeup and some sexy clothes.

Not ez adjust from a life of PSE Pattaya hooker escapades, but Ive done it and shes more adventurous by the month. Its something...

I really shunned marriage for decades, but happy I found her. Romance or not. Its really such a silly marketed notion for the most part anyway. We help and do things for each other out if love and concern all the time. Now, four yrs together.

But she could bring home food more often (Thai sweets).

PS she is though super affectionate. She is always laying with me or all over me or has her legs on me. I often joke she is my puppy and I seem to be her sofa.

Edited by fifthcolumn
  • Like 1

My wife can be very romantic when we are alone, but never if anyone else is around.

Unfortunately, with a 5 year old child and her family living all around us, we are not alone very often these days!

She does not want my money...she has much more money than I do!

I want her money!cheesy.gif