No Home Pro...no Global House in Chiang Rai?

thomas2969

There is a brand new Home Pro and it is very nice. It is on the road to Thoeng on the south end of town. There is also a Thai Watsadu being built and it will be open soon I hope. Other than than that there are other smaller shops, some of which I like, but I don't know their names. Home mart across from Central has got a pretty good tile selection.

• Like 2

There is a brand new Home Pro and it is very nice. It is on the road to Thoeng on the south end of town. There is also a Thai Watsadu being built and it will be open soon I hope. Other than than that there are other smaller shops, some of which I like, but I don't know their names. Home mart across from Central has got a pretty good tile selection.
The new home pro is well worth a look and with a nearby wholesale building suppliers about to open you should find most of your needs.
The Thai Watsadu facility is going to be a monster. Talk about a one stop emporium for building a house.
  • Like 1

Thank so much, it help.

Right now i also can find the new "home pro" shop in Chiang Rai on the homepage: http://www.homepro.co.th/index.php?branch_id=72&option=com_storelocation&Itemid=83 really good.thumbsup.gif

The "Thai Watsadu facility shop" sounds really good, where exactly is it? I did not know about this shop.

It's not open yet but cannot be far off.

As you drive towards Chiang Mai from town on the SuperHighway once you are past Big C on the left you come to a set of traffic lights.

You will see the Thai Watsadu sign in front of you and the building is huge.

If you turn left at the lights you go down about a km and there is Home Pro.

• Like 1

I'm glad you could think of the name Garry, I've only driven past it 30 times. sad.png

first time I didn't even realise what it was. I thought to myself that it's probably a good idea to glance up at the monster sign :) Edited by Garry

Thank so much, it help.

Right now i also can find the new "home pro" shop in Chiang Rai on the homepage: http://www.homepro.co.th/index.php?branch_id=72&option=com_storelocation&Itemid=83 really good.thumbsup.gif

The "Thai Watsadu facility shop" sounds really good, where exactly is it? I did not know about this shop.

It's not open yet but cannot be far off.

As you drive towards Chiang Mai from town on the SuperHighway once you are past Big C on the left you come to a set of traffic lights.

You will see the Thai Watsadu sign in front of you and the building is huge.

If you turn left at the lights you go down about a km and there is Home Pro.

Thank you,it help. thumbsup.gif

I'd love for global house to open. The difference between the one I have been in compared to homepro etc is that they sold all kind of wood. Plywood, particle board, all kinds of lumber with prices marked right on each. I guess home pro doesn't carry it as there's not a big DIY market in Thailand.

I'd love for global house to open. The difference between the one I have been in compared to homepro etc is that they sold all kind of wood. Plywood, particle board, all kinds of lumber with prices marked right on each. I guess home pro doesn't carry it as there's not a big DIY market in Thailand.

Yes global house would be good for Chiang Rai, i also think like that. But for now, i am happy to know about home pro and Thai watsadu is (will be) available there.

Edited by thomas2969