Can any ping pong show be recommended at all?

Shoeboat

For some drunk reason my own Mother and sister both attended a ping pong show in Bangkok with the sister in law on tow. It amazes me how Thailand can transform usually sane minds into mush in under a day. It got even better when Mum got on the Drambuie with a Mama san in 1 of the middle bars in Nana. drunk.gif

But that's another story...

• 2 weeks later...

I tell the "Touts" in Patpong I ain't interested in seeing a ping pong show. I tell them I want to see a slapper shoot out a football, or a basketball, or a black smith anvil out of their gash. Then, I'd be impressed. Now we're talking! Ha Ha Ha!

^ id love to see you shoot a razor blade outta your knob end. Nah, thats too tame. Lets make it a double decker bus. Now THAT would be a class act. Yeh, that would be much more impressive.

Actually there is a gay bar in CM that does shows of that sort.

Shooting at targets, sliding down a pole onto a certain object.

All very tasteful, so I'm told.

PS

Lara ... good counter to the sexy girl avatars ... 555!

• 1 year later...

OP: " I know Patpong is the place to go but to see one of these shows without getting stung for 800 baht per small beer??"

How much do you think these acts should be performed for...........what's a fair price to you and your guests?

I couldn't could a price on seeing something I have never had the inclination to see!

True story....

Friend of a work colleague of mine lost his eyeball after it became infected by a ping pong ball at one of those shows directly hit his eye ball. It festered in Thailand and was removed back in Australia. Poor bastid.

How close was he ?

No idea. I would say quite close. I suppose it would only have to touch the eye to spread any bacteria to cause infection.

Imagine how he must feel when someone asks "how'd you loose your eye?"

So there I was minding my own business when...BAM...

True story....

Friend of a work colleague of mine lost his eyeball after it became infected by a ping pong ball at one of those shows directly hit his eye ball. It festered in Thailand and was removed back in Australia. Poor bastid.

Barney (Stinson)?

Archived